Finding a flymod is proving difficult.

Lord_Varko

Hi,

I need help getting a flymod to work with Forge. I've searched this very site for any information and the results have not produced much. I downloaded a jar file from a flymod (offsite) and then put that .jar file into Minecraft mods folder. I loaded Minecraft hoping it will start the mod along with Optifine. Optifine works but not the flymod. According to the website I downloaded it from (which according to a forum is the most stable download), the flymod is the latest release and that no problems were reported. But it didn't work. So I spent last night searching for a flymod and didn't find anything apart from a thread where it said that there were so many flymods around it was impossible to count them. Really? I haven't found much at all.

Could you suggest a simple flymod for me that will work with Forge. I am using W10 (not WIN10 edition MC) by the way and all is up-to-date.

Edited by Lord_Varko
Forget to close brackets. Inserted otehr info.

2 hours ago, SubDivide said:

Fly mod?

Why do you need a fly mod exactly....?

Cause when I'm in MC creative I don't like the slide after effect that I get, so I've been advised that a simple fly mod will suffice to elliminate this problem.

Edited by Lord_Varko