Help! Crash report tells us nothing!

Leiffality

Version: 1.7.10

So, we set up an ender-thermic pump in the nether, it's powered by a magmatic dynamo hooked up to some ender IO conduits and fluid pipes with an ender tank on top of the pump.

So it worked fine literally yesterday and had been working fine since we started using it 3 days ago. However, today I noticed we weren't getting any power for the base. It was very strange, so I used my teleporter to go to the spot in the nether where the pump is to check on it. Instant crash... the crash report is... less than helpful. Here: http://pastebin.com/P7HU2t2j

Ah, it appears I found the entity being ticked... its me? How does teleporting to the nether cause that though? :\

This crashes the server anytime I join, I thought it was the chunk but apparently it's me. Perhaps someone with more knowledge could point to the possible cause?

Things that are odd about my character:

I'm an android from matter overdrive and I'm a teleporter from academy craft but I teleported there just fine yesterday.

I have a TARDIS but it's still in our base.

I had just finished making an ender-rift in our base before teleporting.

I also went to check on our fusion reactor using teleportation. (2-3k blocks away on Z positive[South]) 

I have a matrix destructor necklace on from essential craft 3 that I haven't been to the nether with yet.

I think I'm getting closer to the cause of the problem, I'll keep this post updated.

Edited by Leiffality

<-JTGLeiffAli->

• Guest locked this topic