Dimension help

Moony22

Hi,

I've created a new dimension, and I'd like to know how to customise it without dimensions api

I want to add things like a filler and top block, custom sun and.moon texture, and any other possible things I can customize my dimension with.

I'd appreciate the help.

Compact Crafting-The best way to store all your excess items!

You need to make a Biome for your dimension or you can use a vanilla biome but if you want to customize it then you would need to make a BiomeGenModname file

What about sun/moon texture? And could I have the whole dimension one biome?

Compact Crafting-The best way to store all your excess items!

You need to make a Biome for your dimension or you can use a vanilla biome but if you want to customize it then you would need to make a BiomeGenModname file

What about sun/moon texture? And could I have the whole dimension one biome?

You'd need to register a sky renderer to change the sun and moon textures, (just copypaste how it's normally rendered into the renderer and replace the sun and moon texture calls with your texturepath) and yes you can have the entire world be one biome; see how the Nether stuff does it. (usually the postfix is Hell, ie WorldProviderHell)