Missing Files. What can I do?

I'm trying to get minecraft forge on my new laptop, many of the files are unable to download and I'm not quite sure what I'm missing. Any suggestion to find these files? 

The files it says I'm missing are:

com.typesafe.akka:akka-actor_2.11:1.1.0

com.typesafe:config:1.2.1

org.scala-lang:scala-actors-migration_2.11:1.1.0

org.scala-lang:scala-compiler:2.11.1

org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-library_2.11:1.0.2

org.scala-lang.plugins:scala-continuations-plugin_2.11:1.0.2

org.scala-lang:scala:-library:2.11.1

org.scala-lang:scala:-parser-combinatiators_2.11:1.0.1

org.scala-lang:scala:-reflect:2.11.1

org.scala-lang:scala:-swing_2.11:1.0.1

org.scala-lang:scala:-xml_2.11:1.0.2

net.minecraftforge:MercuriusUpdater:1.11

It's an awful lot, and I'm no tech wizard. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction to get these. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

And you are running it as described there? Please post the log the installer produces.

The log only comes up with "These libraries failed to download" with the files I had posted prior. No other log pops up. There is a notepad with a whole bunch of information on it as well. I believe that may be the one you're looking for, but I don't have time to screenshot it for you. Please give me some time and I shall reply shortly with it. I've installed forge on my desktop computer so I may just be missing some files.

1 hour ago, MysteriaMystic said:

The log only comes up with "These libraries failed to download" with the files I had posted prior. No other log pops up. There is a notepad with a whole bunch of information on it as well. I believe that may be the one you're looking for, but I don't have time to screenshot it for you. Please give me some time and I shall reply shortly with it. I've installed forge on my desktop computer so I may just be missing some files.

Forgive me, it looks like the network I was connected to was blocking those particular files. It's all installed now. Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...