[1.10.2] Custom Mob Model Not Loading Properly

WrilyCoyoteGabe

I know I've reached out to this forum quite a lot, but I do sincerely know what I'm doing on most occasions. I've read over the code at least a dozen times by now, and I can't find out what's wrong. I've spent the entire span of a day working on and perfecting this model, and I can't let it go to waste. It seems like there's an issue with the rotations, but I can't spot why that would be the case, as the only parts being affected are the legs. The legs are completely thrown off, though in Techne they render completely normally. 

Here's the model in Techne, where it's working perfectly fine (Displaying as link because of the large image): http://i.imgur.com/vjwSIll.png

Here's what occurs in game: http://i.imgur.com/GbM1YOn.png

As you can see, in game (Please don't mind the missing texture), after taking the code that Techne outputs (and after setting animations of course) the legs completely become disjointed. There's no explanation as to why this would be the case- only the legs are affected, and every other mob I have coded into this mod has worked perfectly fine.

I've spent more than a day just trying to figure out what could possibly be causing this problem and I've come up with nothing. It seems like it could be a problem when transferring the code into the actual game, but there's no reason as to why it's happening.

I've sifted through the code so many times now, and there's no reason I can see as to why the body works, but all of the legs seem to translate incorrectly into position. The code is exported directly from Techne and has no animation- which is usually perfectly fine. Only this one has broken thus far, and I just can't wrap my head around it.

Has anyone else had this problem or know what might be causing it? And, better yet, is there any way to fix it?

Just now, Kokkie said:

I ment I don't see anything wrong in your code...

I didn't think there was anything wrong in there, either. Like I said- all of my other models work perfectly fine, but this one breaks the second it makes it in-game. Do you have any idea as to what may be causing this issue?