[Solved] How To Remove The Crafting Recipe For a Vanilla Item, or Ban Users F...

Skid

Yello, I'm looking to setup a server for a couple of people with a specific ruleset with the end goal being to destroy the opposing teams beds, and then kill them. The idea requires that the players can't craft beds in a standard world where the materials to craft one will exist.

I can think of two ways this could be done.

A) Remove the crafting recipe for beds so they can't be crafted anymore.

B) Detect when someone crafts a bed and ban them from the server (breaching the games rules)

Now, I know I can detect players crafting a bed using ICraftingHandler, however I would prefer to use option A, but don't know where to start looking for how to remove the recipe or if its even possible, so any pointers in the right direction would be helpful. With option B I've not yet found how to get a mod to ban a player, but I've not looked that hard yet, if A is not possible and you can point me in the right direction to get B working then you would save me a bit of time.