Wiki account

Badróohá

Not sure if this is exactly the right place, but I don't see anywhere better.

I get an error when trying to view any wiki page while logged in. Clearing cookies logs me out and relieves the symptoms, but when I try to log in again, the error returns. (edit: I can also log out via the forum, to the same effect.)

Error text:

A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script

Query: INSERT INTO `wiki_user` (user_id,user_name,user_password,user_newpassword,user_newpass_time,user_email,user_email_authenticated,user_real_name,user_options,user_token,user_registration,user_editcount) VALUES (NULL,'Badróohá','','',NULL,'badrooha@emailaddress.redacted','20130117195334','Badróohá','','','20130117195334','0')

Function: User::addToDatabase

Error: 1062 Duplicate entry 'Badróohá' for key 'user_name' (db.mods.minecraft.overminddl1.com)

I think I must have somehow borked the database while registering.

It may be that you can't have non-ASCII characters in your username. :/

There's an EAQ for a reason. Read it!

"Note that failure to read this will make you look idiotic. You don't want that do you?" -- luacs1998

First rule of bug reports: More information is always better.

Oh, and logs OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

After I log in as "Badrooha", the topbar says "Hello Badróohá".

I don't remember clearly, but it's possible that I initially created "Badrooha" and then decided I wanted the accents and created "Badróohá", and that the software somehow conflated the two. (This would also explain the "duplicate entry" error message.)

Would it be possible for a mod to delete one of the accounts, please?