Is there a way to get the path to the current worlds folder?

4pwnda

Haha I had the exact same problem just this morning :) I figured it out though, so don't worry.

Explanation via words:

First, you're going to need to get the server instance from ModLoader ( ModLoader.getMinecraftServerInstance() ). Then, you're going to need to get the folder name of the server instance ( .getFolderName() ). Store that for later. Next, get the ISaveFormat from the server instance ( .getActiveAnvilConverter() ). After that, obtain the SaveHandler from the ISaveFormat and give it the folder name we stored earlier as well as a boolean as to whether or not to mkdirs for the player folder (I just use false) ( .getSaveLoader(folderName, false) ). Then, just get the saveDirectory from the SaveHandler ( .getSaveDirectory() ).

Explanation via code:

MinecraftServer mcServerInstance = ModLoader.getMinecraftServerInstance();
String folderName = mcServerInstance.getFolderName();
ISaveFormat saveFormat = mcServerInstance.getActiveAnvilConverter();
SaveHandler saveHandler = (SaveHandler)saveFormat.getSaveLoader(folderName, false); // You will have to typecast here
File saveDir = saveHandler.getSaveDirectory();

Hope this helps! Ask any questions if you have them and I'll try to answer them.

Haha I had the exact same problem just this morning :) I figured it out though, so don't worry.

Explanation via words:

First, you're going to need to get the server instance from ModLoader ( ModLoader.getMinecraftServerInstance() ). Then, you're going to need to get the folder name of the server instance ( .getFolderName() ). Store that for later. Next, get the ISaveFormat from the server instance ( .getActiveAnvilConverter() ). After that, obtain the SaveHandler from the ISaveFormat and give it the folder name we stored earlier as well as a boolean as to whether or not to mkdirs for the player folder (I just use false) ( .getSaveLoader(folderName, false) ). Then, just get the saveDirectory from the SaveHandler ( .getSaveDirectory() ).

Explanation via code:

MinecraftServer mcServerInstance = ModLoader.getMinecraftServerInstance();
String folderName = mcServerInstance.getFolderName();
ISaveFormat saveFormat = mcServerInstance.getActiveAnvilConverter();
SaveHandler saveHandler = (SaveHandler)saveFormat.getSaveLoader(folderName, false); // You will have to typecast here
File saveDir = saveHandler.getSaveDirectory();

Hope this helps! Ask any questions if you have them and I'll try to answer them.

Thanks a lot for your answer. However I still got an error, and after printing the file path I saw it contained

a folder called MpServer. So I check when that occurs and return null, works so I'm happy.

No 5 row long documentation = account on the help forums