• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• They  have to be applied on the server.   Use !world.isRemote to check it. Also check documentation about sides https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/concepts/sides/
    • This is nostalgic... Reminded me of that time back in middle school where we were asked to make a chess game in Java as a class assignment.   Back on topic. If you really want to reference the chess controller from every single chess piece, then I guess you could make a tile entity for each of them (or even make the chess pieces into entities, which is something I would do since you can create the animation of chess pieces sliding across the board). From that point on, just send all interactions on the chess pieces to the chess controller and let it handle the logic. Note that the chess piece should only store the BlockPos of the chess controller, and fetch the actual tile entity of it when it is actually needed.   On a side note, I think that with the new way block properties are handled after the flattening, it is possible to store the chess controller's BlockPos as a property instead of creating a tile entity for it. Not sure if that is a good idea from the design perspective though.
    • Because that is obviously not a valid ingredient. It also is a bad recipe, unless you're intentionally making it only work in the full crafting grid when you place it in the center. Look into data generators. They will help you.
    • I'm not so sure but it seems like you are only rendering a part of your model private final ModelRenderer Stem; private final ModelRenderer StemNeck; private final ModelRenderer StemTip; public ThornWhipTipModel() { super(RenderType::getEntitySolid); textureWidth = 32; textureHeight = 32; Stem = new ModelRenderer(this); Stem.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 24.0F, 0.0F); StemNeck = new ModelRenderer(this); StemNeck.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); Stem.addChild(StemNeck); StemNeck.setTextureOffset(0, 0).addBox(-1.0F, -6.0F, -8.0F, 2.0F, 2.0F, 8.0F, 0.0F, false); StemNeck.setTextureOffset(0, 10).addBox(0.0F, -6.0F, 0.0F, 2.0F, 2.0F, 3.0F, 0.0F, false); StemNeck.setTextureOffset(11, 10).addBox(-1.0F, -7.0F, -5.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F, false); StemNeck.setTextureOffset(4, 6).addBox(-2.0F, -6.0F, -2.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F, false); StemNeck.setTextureOffset(0, 6).addBox(1.0F, -5.0F, -7.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F, false); StemNeck.setTextureOffset(4, 3).addBox(-1.0F, -4.0F, -6.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F, false); StemTip = new ModelRenderer(this); StemTip.setRotationPoint(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F); Stem.addChild(StemTip); StemTip.setTextureOffset(0, 0).addBox(-1.0F, -6.0F, 3.0F, 2.0F, 1.0F, 2.0F, 0.0F, false); StemTip.setTextureOffset(7, 10).addBox(0.0F, -5.0F, 3.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 2.0F, 0.0F, false); StemTip.setTextureOffset(0, 3).addBox(0.0F, -6.0F, 5.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 2.0F, 0.0F, false); } @Override public void render(MatrixStack matrixStack, IVertexBuilder buffer, int packedLight, int packedOverlay, float red, float green, float blue, float alpha){ Stem.render(matrixStack, buffer, packedLight, packedOverlay); }  
    • provide more information such as log or even better a repo.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)