FML spams client log?

Yamara

I've run across a strange... well, it's not an error but still mildly annoying. After updating to the latest Forge build today, it started spamming the client - and only the client - logfile while connected to my external server (which, yes, also runs the latest build, I've checked twice now) with the following line each game tick:

2013-01-03 02:43:17 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Attempt to send packet to all in dimension without a server instance available

I'm connected just fine to the server (infact I am right now) and can play normally, but this line keeps getting written into the logfile over and over and over. As far as I understand, Forge is trying to send packets to a server which it thinks isn't there, yet somehow still manages to work with?

One of your mods is trying to send packets to all players in SMP - but it doesn't have access to the server, so FML complains

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

That's... interesting? I mean, how can it not have access to the server when - so far - everything runs fine? Besides, I can't even think of a mod that would have a reason to do that.

Not saying you're wrong, I'm just completely stumped as to which mod is causing this...

You misunderstand ;)

This mod is screwing up, and attempting to access the server as if it were running on the server. Which obviously doesn't work...

And yes, working out which mod causes this would be hard. If it occurs in single player (which it might), remove them one by one and see when it stops happening. That's the only way I can think of...

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

Ohh, okay, now I get it.

It doesn't happen in singleplayer, I've tried that. Runs normal there. I do have full access to the server, however, so I could try that but that'd be quite a lot of work. So many mods...

Anyway, thanks for making that clear, I'll see if I can locate the bad boy then!