Right Click to post Client side chat

mattyixiriva

21 minutes ago, mattyixiriva said:

Yes, its in the proxy package and its also in the string.

proxy.png

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

public static final String SERVER_PROXY_CLASS = "com.matthewrivas.foxtech.ServerProxy";

No, it isn't. At least not in the one you posted here.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Not really. You were told it didn't match and you said "yes proxy is in the string" when it wasn't.

And you still haven't figured out how to right click ITextComponent and "view type hierarchy."

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

13 minutes ago, mattyixiriva said:

I gave you a compliment....

Yes, on a blatantly obvious "are you really this dumb?" post.

Also, I'm a jerk to people that don't know how to follow directions. Deal with it.

10 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

You need to pass in an instance of a class that implements ITextComponent. You can use your IDE to find those classes.

You need to pass an instance of a class that implements ITextComponent in playerIn.sendMessage. In this case, the class you will want to pass an instance of is TextComponentString.

If you do not know what an instance of a class means, look it up. Google is your friend.

You were exepected to know Java when you came here asking for help.

Edited by Spyeedy

width=620 height=260http://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/articles/61c89a9d73c284bda486afaeaf01cdb27180359b.jpg[/img]

Till next time. Thank you for delivering funny scenes to Star Trek as Chekov :) . Will always remember you

Basically what diesieben07 said.

I might be brusk, frank, and blunt, I may not help people who don't help themselves, but I'm not a douche.  This forum is not java school, it says so in the forum description, and as such I'm not going to teach you what an interface is or how to use it.  I will only tell you that you need an instance of ITextComponent and that you can use your IDE to find them.  If you don't want to use your IDE to find them, that's your own god damn fault.

And this is how retardedly easy it is to do what we were asking you to do:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7950499/2017-02-08 12-09-43.mp4

It's literally "right click, open type hierarchy."  Which I even told you.

18 hours ago, Draco18s said:

And you still haven't figured out how to right click ITextComponent and "view type hierarchy."

THIS is why I keep bashing my face into my desk and making snarky comments.  It's that fucking easy.

• Like 2