Adfoc.us problem

DrakEmono

Hello, I would like to know if any of you is able to download forge...

I try to download some new versions, but it seems that adfocus has some problems, totally blocking the access to the download.

Everything I try to download something from them, I get to this page: http://adfoc.us/502.html

And absolutely no way to access the download.

And it's been a while it didn't change. Am I the only one, or adfocus shouldn't be used anymore?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

We don't need to, Thats why we have the direct links available for those who either can't or simply don't want to support us.

We still love you <3

Also to note, the actual info circle icon is a direct link as well. 

So yes you could say it's 'hidden' but its also there, it's a balance of user information, page layout, and yes wanting you to click the ads over the direct. 

We also use the generic adfocus re-directs so that if you care enough you could easily install one of the hundreds of anti-ad scripts on your favorite browser and it'd just directly remove the URL prefix. 

Sadly, I have server costs, rent, and need to eat. Donations amount to about $20/yr. We have tried to make things as easy and convenient for you guys as possible in this regard. So sorry, but it's a necessary evil.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• 2 years later...
On 1/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, robin4002 said:

i still cant 

i pressed onto the dirrect download but it still just takes me to 502 gateway Error and it just doesnt let me download it can anyone help me try download.This is the message that shows up    

Our servers are experiencing an overload in connections!

CLICK HERE TO REFRESH THE PAGE
(You might have to try a few times)                                                                                                                                                                                           and then there is a like a sad droopy letter elephant or something on the side pls help

• Guest locked this topic