• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• We are looking for a creative and experienced Minecraft Developer. The Minecraft Developer will be responsible for designing and developing mods and mod packs. Project is to build a robust non-traditional Minecraft mod. This is not a casual mod, but a manipulation of the core game to create another product.      You must be able to identify and analyse any issues or problems and be able to come up with an efficient solution. Formal engineering or software development education is NOT required. The Minecraft Developer works with the Lead Engineer and the Engineering Director to ensure that all requirements are met and hosting requirements are accounted for. You must be able to carry your portion of the project from design to implementation to deployment, assisting in all areas possible.  This will include a lot of problem solving.   Position is for a project and will last the duration of the project, currently estimated at 6 weeks. This is a remote full-time position and we expect the workload to be up to 40 hours a week while production is active on the project. More project details can be provided in the interview.   Applicant must be able to work overlap with the California 9 - 5 and attend daily stand up.   To apply please send your application at recruiting@robotseamonstergames.com.    Role Overview   Experience working with Minecraft beyond a casual player capacity Able to develop GUIs, custom items, economy integration etc. Attend team meetings when needed during pre-production Available for full time work during production. Readily available to answer questions. Create and update technical design documentation when needed. Able to work the required overlap time from 9am to 5pm PST   Qualifications & Skills   Solid understanding of Minecraft Experience with modding Minecraft Fantastic problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills Creative and innovative thinking Able to work in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams Must be detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated and proactive Able to communicate your vision to programmers, producers, and others involved in the development process Able to accept constructive feedback on your work Able to present your ideas both verbally and on paper Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate issues and report project design to a diverse non-technical audience Have an awareness of the various games platforms and technologies Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success Must be a team player Must have at least 4 hours overlap with the Studio time 9am to 5pm PST.
    • Hey man sorry for taking so long to reply but I only saw your reply now. I've been actually doing this without DeferredWorkQueue and I didn't see any problems, I decided to use it anyway like you told me to but I don't see any difference, can you please explain what does "not thread safe" means in this case? Thanks in advance
    • I have been trying for hours to create a custom weapon for 1.15.2. I already created the amethyst (What its made out of) but when I try to make the material I cant import EnumHelper or ToolMaterial. I have tried to fix this but just cant. Here is my code for making a material.   public static final ToolMaterial MATERIAL_AMETHYST = net.minecraftforge.common.EnumHelper.addToolMaterial();   Also I cant import EnumToolMaterial so that is also not an option. Is this a new change where 1.15.2 is different from 1.12.2 in this area? Please help me. Thanks if you do. Also I am open to new ways to make a material if you have one.
    • First of all, thanks for the help and the link to some great documentation. Perhaps it's just my lack of knowledge about loot tables but I was running into trouble trying to get a mob to drop the item. I was able to code up a condition for it to drop from a block and it worked just fine, however when I play test with this loot modifier { "type":"onion:add_onion", "conditions": [ { "condition": "minecraft:entity_properties", "entity": "this", "predicate": { "type": "minecraft:zombie" } } ] }   I get a crash several seconds after loading into a world. I suspect that the issue is with the way I've written the conditions as it seems to be overloading checking entities(I'm guessing). Here is a crash report. [20:37:06] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [20:37:06] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [20:37:06] [Render thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.registry.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:103]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? Time: 6/3/20 8:37 PM Description: Exception while updating neighbours java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception while updating neighbours at net.minecraft.world.storage.loot.conditions.EntityHasProperty.test(SourceFile:35) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.storage.loot.conditions.EntityHasProperty.test(SourceFile:19) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraftforge.common.loot.LootModifier.apply(LootModifier.java:53) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.modifyLoot(ForgeHooks.java:1194) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.storage.loot.LootTable.generate(LootTable.java:86) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.block.Block.getDrops(Block.java:517) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.getDrops(BlockState.java:265) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.block.Block.getDrops(Block.java:523) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.block.Block.spawnDrops(Block.java:533) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.block.AbstractRailBlock.neighborChanged(AbstractRailBlock.java:88) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.neighborChanged(BlockState.java:229) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.World.neighborChanged(World.java:321) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.World.notifyNeighborsOfStateChange(World.java:279) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.World.notifyNeighbors(World.java:265) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.World.markAndNotifyBlock(World.java:214) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.World.setBlockState(World.java:190) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.world.World.removeBlock(World.java:238) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.block.FireBlock.onBlockAdded(FireBlock.java:234) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.onBlockAdded(BlockState.java:241) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.setBlockState(Chunk.java:282) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.World.setBlockState(World.java:177) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.block.FireBlock.tryCatchFire(FireBlock.java:190) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.block.FireBlock.tick(FireBlock.java:131) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.tick(BlockState.java:249) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tickBlock(ServerWorld.java:582) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerTickList.tick(SourceFile:87) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tick(ServerWorld.java:316) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:849) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:784) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:114) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:637) ~[?:?] {re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) ~[?:1.8.0_191] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.storage.loot.conditions.EntityHasProperty.test(SourceFile:35) at net.minecraft.world.storage.loot.conditions.EntityHasProperty.test(SourceFile:19) at net.minecraftforge.common.loot.LootModifier.apply(LootModifier.java:53) at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.modifyLoot(ForgeHooks.java:1194) at net.minecraft.world.storage.loot.LootTable.generate(LootTable.java:86) at net.minecraft.block.Block.getDrops(Block.java:517) at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.getDrops(BlockState.java:265) at net.minecraft.block.Block.getDrops(Block.java:523) at net.minecraft.block.Block.spawnDrops(Block.java:533) at net.minecraft.block.AbstractRailBlock.neighborChanged(AbstractRailBlock.java:88) at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.neighborChanged(BlockState.java:229) -- Block being updated -- Details: Source block type: ID #minecraft:fire (block.minecraft.fire // net.minecraft.block.FireBlock) Block: Block{minecraft:rail}[shape=east_west] Block location: World: (-122,16,-241), Chunk: (at 6,1,15 in -8,-16; contains blocks -128,0,-256 to -113,255,-241), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1) Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.World.neighborChanged(World.java:321) at net.minecraft.world.World.notifyNeighborsOfStateChange(World.java:279) at net.minecraft.world.World.notifyNeighbors(World.java:265) at net.minecraft.world.World.markAndNotifyBlock(World.java:214) at net.minecraft.world.World.setBlockState(World.java:190) at net.minecraft.world.World.removeBlock(World.java:238) at net.minecraft.block.FireBlock.onBlockAdded(FireBlock.java:234) at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.onBlockAdded(BlockState.java:241) at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.setBlockState(Chunk.java:282) at net.minecraft.world.World.setBlockState(World.java:177) at net.minecraft.block.FireBlock.tryCatchFire(FireBlock.java:190) at net.minecraft.block.FireBlock.tick(FireBlock.java:131) at net.minecraft.block.BlockState.tick(BlockState.java:249) at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tickBlock(ServerWorld.java:582) -- Block being ticked -- Details: Block location: World: (-123,15,-241), Chunk: (at 5,0,15 in -8,-16; contains blocks -128,0,-256 to -113,255,-241), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1) Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerTickList.tick(SourceFile:87) at net.minecraft.world.server.ServerWorld.tick(ServerWorld.java:316) -- Affected level -- Details: All players: 1 total; [ServerPlayerEntity['Dev'/236, l='New World', x=-102.31, y=79.00, z=-212.43]] Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 2255 Level dimension: DimensionType{minecraft:overworld} Level name: New World Level seed: -743399848020670749 Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true Level generator options: {} Level spawn location: World: (-96,72,-224), Chunk: (at 0,4,0 in -6,-14; contains blocks -96,0,-224 to -81,255,-209), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1) Level time: 1446 game time, 1446 day time Known server brands: forge Level was modded: true Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil Level weather: Rain time: 142250 (now: false), thunder time: 160957 (now: false) Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.updateTimeLightAndEntities(MinecraftServer.java:849) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tick(MinecraftServer.java:784) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:114) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:637) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.15.2 Minecraft Version ID: 1.15.2 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 1.8.0_191, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 1074515400 bytes (1024 MB) / 2050490368 bytes (1955 MB) up to 3801088000 bytes (3625 MB) CPUs: 12 JVM Flags: 1 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump ModLauncher: 5.1.0+69+master.79f13f7 ModLauncher launch target: fmluserdevclient ModLauncher naming: mcp ModLauncher services: /eventbus-2.2.0-service.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE /forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1-launcher.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE /forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1-launcher.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE /accesstransformers-2.1.1-shadowed.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE /forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1-launcher.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE /forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1-launcher.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE /forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1-launcher.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE FML: 31.2 Forge: net.minecraftforge:31.2.0 FML Language Providers: javafml@31.2 minecraft@1 Mod List: client-extra.jar Minecraft {minecraft@1.15.2 DONE} main Onion Mod {onion@1.15.2_1.0.0 DONE} forge-1.15.2-31.2.0_mapped_snapshot_20200514-1.15.1.jar Forge {forge@31.2.0 DONE} Player Count: 1 / 8; [ServerPlayerEntity['Dev'/236, l='New World', x=-102.31, y=79.00, z=-212.43]] Data Packs: vanilla, mod:onion, mod:forge (incompatible) Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt) Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge' [20:37:06] [Render thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.util.registry.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:103]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# .\crash-reports\crash-2020-06-03_20.37.06-server.txt [20:37:06] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerPlayNetHandler]: Dev lost connection: Disconnected [20:37:06] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Dev left the game AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed        
    • The matcher returns true, but then the getCraftingOutput does not run. Can you please help me? Here is my mod https://github.com/TallYate/Bedrock-Things-mod--unfinished-
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)