[1.11] How do you render in code models

Caseofgames

Well some things need to be produced in code for ex mob models are code only.  I'd like to know how to make code models too.

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.

The only thing I know of that produces these horrible models is Techne. But it is buggy and you really shouldn't be using it if you don't have to.

First there is more than just Techne, but doesn't matter. Are you saying code the model yourself? Or use another way? (Because if there is another way I am very much wanting to know, and if it is coding it yourself I already do that ;)).

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

qubble is pretty cool, you can view your entity models in game as you make it with statue.

Exports in many different ways. like java and json.

Its what I use now instead of techne, and the results are way nicer. When using custom rotations my entity doesn't freak out and this elements ends up over here instead of here type situation doesn't happen.