[POLL] Do you want official modding tutorials for forge, including syntax, etc?

Matrixmage

Okay, whilst I agree some more official documentation would be helpful for getting people started with using forge to make mods, but I wouldn't go so far as to have the team taking time from developing forge, to make tutorials on how to use it. Especially since Minecraft and Forge are currently in constant development it would just be too much of a burden that I'd want to ask from them.

I'm no expert with Minecraft code, Forge or even Java for that matter but I've put effort into learning what I could from reading the tutorials, the javadocs and even browsing code from open source mods on Github; It hasn't been easy at times to understand some things but I've always felt accomplished when I finally figure something out.

Better tutorials will come about (there are already good things on the wiki and forums), they'll be updated as things go along.

Maybe you guys will even be the ones to write them?

Modding Minecraft feels like what playing Minecraft for the first few times did to me;

Exploration, experimentation, entertaining and exciting... Exception being that no creepers have blown up my code, yet :D