[Solved] *VIDEO INCLUDED* Minecraft Forge affects my weapon haste

coolr159

When I have minecraft forge disabled everything functions normal. When it is enabled and I use my enchanted tools, they seemingly "break" blocks more rapidly, except according to the server the block is still there in an invisible state and the block doesnt drop on the ground as loot after destroying it. This isn't a crash or anything of the sort, so I'm not sure what logs, if any, would be helpful. Please help me fix this, as it is rather annoying. As I previously stated, it is only when Minecraft Forge is installed, this is NOT server lag. Thank you. Here's a video I made just as evidence:

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E1blZiyzc4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Also I should note. This is 1.4.6 and the latest version of minecraft forge on a plain vanilla server.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm still a little new to this however; how do I "Tell the server about my enchantment"? The enchantment is only efficiency V and unbreaking III, nothing modded or cracked or whatever. Do I need to add a custom field for this enchant or something regardless?