[SOLVED] How to make leaves transparent in fancy?

trollworkout

SOLVED see solution in UPDATE3

I have slowly figured out all there is to do including separate 1.9 like Block colorizer which actually works. But how do I turn on fancy transparent leaves?

UPDATE: I have managed to make some headway but still not 100% sure exactly how this works. Something to do with

@Override
@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
    public BlockRenderLayer getBlockLayer()
    {
        return this.leavesFancy ? BlockRenderLayer.CUTOUT_MIPPED : BlockRenderLayer.SOLID;
    }

@Override
public boolean isVisuallyOpaque() {
	return false;
}

@Override
public boolean isOpaqueCube(IBlockState state)
    {
        return !this.leavesFancy;
    }

UPDATE2: Further research suggests is something to do with leavesFancy boolean. Seems like is not set by Minecraft or Forge when I change settings. I need to figure out a different system to check if game is on fancy or not.

UPDATE3: Figured it out guys. Looked around and finally found some example code in TinkersConstruct. The issue is what I thought above. The leavesFancy boolean is set to Block.LEAVES and Block.LEAVES2  ONLY. Any other mod or custom leaves need to simply copy steal anything regarding that boolean from one of those blocks like so:

@Override
@SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)
public BlockRenderLayer getBlockLayer() {
	return Blocks.LEAVES.getBlockLayer();
}

@Override
public boolean isOpaqueCube(IBlockState state)
{
	return Blocks.LEAVES.isOpaqueCube(state);
}

Disclaimer:  I been told to keep my opinions to myself, to shut up and that I am spreading lies and misinformation or even that my methods are unorthodox and or too irregular. Here are my suggestions take it or leave it.