Change minecraft right click speeds?

OnePoundPP

Is there any (the most simple) ways to change the value of a variable in the forgesrc referenced library?

basically my goal is changing the value of rightClickDelayTimer in net.minecraft.client.Minecraft to equal something lower, lets say 2 instead of 4, this is basically the well known "fast place" modification.

If you don't know, rightClickDelayTimer is the amount of ticks you have to wait in minecraft before it will register your right click again.

If there is no easy way of editing the variable from elsewhere in my code, is there a way I can replace the class with an edited version?

You can't change the hard coded number, no. You'll have to take a different approach.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

No

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

• 3 years later...

You do realise the answer isn't no?

```java
    @Override
    public void onUpdate() {
        mc.rightClickDelayTimer = 0;
    }
```
this is a perfectly usable solution

or you know, go to literally any google result called Fastplace when googling `rightClickDelayTimer`

Edit: realised how old this is, oops

Edited by S-B99
realised how old this is