• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Hello, I am hunting for a really weird behavior in my mod. There is an easy thing that needs to be achived: stop the rain. But some short information first: 1.14.4 with Forge  28.1.0 https://github.com/Terpo/Waterworks   So basically, I created an item that should stop the rain.   The easiest way in my opinion, was to copy the way the commands are working: WeatherCommand.class This shows how Minecraft is handling the command. time, per default is 6000 ticks. As you might expect the command is working. source.getWorld().getWorldInfo().setClearWeatherTime(time); source.getWorld().getWorldInfo().setRainTime(0); source.getWorld().getWorldInfo().setThunderTime(0); source.getWorld().getWorldInfo().setRaining(false); source.getWorld().getWorldInfo().setThundering(false);   Now in my item class I do nearly the same: (even if I do not check for world.isRemote) @Override public ActionResultType onItemUse(ItemUseContext context) { final World world = context.getWorld(); if (!world.isRemote) { final WorldInfo worldInfo = world.getWorldInfo(); worldInfo.setClearWeatherTime(100000); worldInfo.setRainTime(0); worldInfo.setThunderTime(0); worldInfo.setRaining(false); worldInfo.setThundering(false); } return ActionResultType.SUCCESS; }   The only difference is, that my item does not change the weather. Even more interesting is, that if the weather is clear and the item is used, it starts raining.   If I am doing the same on a block like: @Override public boolean onBlockActivated(BlockState state, World worldIn, BlockPos pos, PlayerEntity playerIn, Hand hand, BlockRayTraceResult facing) { final World world = worldIn; final WorldInfo worldInfo = world.getWorldInfo(); worldInfo.setClearWeatherTime(100000); worldInfo.setRainTime(0); worldInfo.setThunderTime(0); worldInfo.setRaining(false); worldInfo.setThundering(false); ... } It is working again.   Currently I am simply out of ideas. Has anyone an idea how or why this is broken with an item?
    • This is my debug log https://pastebin.com/R7zic4HW
    • So my issue is that all of a sudden i started getting massive lag spikes. I've had RL Craft for about a week now and have put in maybe 25 hours so far and it has always run just fine with no lag whatsoever until today. i know its not my computer because it never did this before and my computer is pretty good. I don't know my actual specs but I've never had any problems running a game before. i can even run skyrim at full graphics with several mods and have no issues or lag at all and I've heard stories about how tough that game is to run so i dont know what is happening. i only have one world made and I've turned all the settings down as low as can be to make the game run as fast as possible but no luck. I'm posting because the lag started this morning and has progressively gotten worse. i gave the game a few hours to cool down thinking maybe it was just the long playing times but no luck. the lag is now so bad and happening so constantly that the game is now rendered completely unplayable. the lag happens only when I'm in a world and making a new one doesn't fix it. it happens even when i sit still and touch nothing or even in the menu when i pause. any ideas what i can do?
    • ok my models works now but the problem i have is that the integer completly uses my ram and lags the game, is there a better way to store integer property with large numbers?
    • Well now there's just 2 small problems left. I would like to understand better on how to create the 'cook' progress meter. My 'cook' progress meter isn't appearing at all. I have tried messing around with it for a little bit, and I've also tried comparing the furnace GUI class coordinates with where it is on the furnace GUI texture; but I just can't seem to figure it out at all.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)