Servers

BigBoldBrave

It mostly on 24/7. It restart every day and every 3 hours if ram is too high. Other than that its good just a little short on players like a big server

It will (hopefully) be big after ICBM multiplayer comes out. Then it will be total war. Install a backup plugin :)

That is why spawn is emun to explosions. Made sure to build it strong to house the luanch point of my npc armies

I decided to help you with your server site. I created a new sub-site within the Calclavia domain: http://calclavia.com/industrywar/

It's not finished yet, and it currently (temporarily) has the same visual theme as ICBM. But I will change it soon. What color schems you want the webpage to be? Also, you will be able to edit it. Register an account in the Calclavia website and I will give you permission to edit it (tomorrow). It is like a wikipedia page that is editable. Programmed that system myself and still proud of it :)

Also, we should come up a better name for your server. "Dark Industrial War" is too general and doesn't sound good enough.

I decided to help you with your server site. I created a new sub-site within the Calclavia domain: http://calclavia.com/industrywar/

It's not finished yet, and it currently (temporarily) has the same visual theme as ICBM. But I will change it soon. What color schems you want the webpage to be? Also, you will be able to edit it. Register an account in the Calclavia website and I will give you permission to edit it (tomorrow). It is like a wikipedia page that is editable. Programmed that system myself and still proud of it :)

Also, we should come up a better name for your server. "Dark Industrial War" is too general and doesn't sound good enough.

Hmm not really sure on color theme but thank you for taking the time too do this. My Html skills die with my other skills after high school, which is sad because i use to make some impressive stuff. So i'll leave that too you since so far you can out code me :). Other than that the server doesn't really have a real theme anymore so i'm open to changing it around. Even the name is open to suggestions since i only went with it because DarkGuardsman's server is not a valid name. I want to still keep the ideal of war, but also hold the impressions that people can build master peaces of art on the server.

I am still pretty decent with HTML, CSS and PHP. So web programming is still my strong point (although after doing so much Java, you feel that PHP's syntax is HORRIBLE and too un-strict).

Can you register an acocunt via http://calclavia.com/register.php ? Tell me your username and I will grant you permission to edit and create pages in your sub-site.

I did some changes and moved the site address to http://calclavia.com/industrialwar/. I edited the page and moved most of the things about your server from the Google Sites onto the webpage.

Also, I suggest you to use some type of Minecraft mod installer instead of including all the mods in your mod package (since this might not be legal). Simply have an installer that downloads all the mods from their directory and install it. This way the player doesn't need to download the ENTIRE package and it is also a lot more legal :) and saves the trouble of having to ask every modder for permission.

One more thing. You should uninstall computer craft since RedPower has computers now and having duplicating computer systems makes things a lot messier. On the website I listed out SOME of the mods you have on the server but I am not really sure what mods you have. After you register an account you can edit and change that information. Also, provide links to each mod so people can easily download them if they wish to install the mods manually.

Also, I suggest you to use some type of Minecraft mod installer instead of including all the mods in your mod package (since this might not be legal). Simply have an installer that downloads all the mods from their directory and install it. This way the player doesn't need to download the ENTIRE package and it is also a lot more legal :) and saves the trouble of having to ask every modder for permission.

One more thing. You should uninstall computer craft since RedPower has computers now and having duplicating computer systems makes things a lot messier. On the website I listed out SOME of the mods you have on the server but I am not really sure what mods you have. After you register an account you can edit and change that information. Also, provide links to each mod so people can easily download them if they wish to install the mods manually.

Ty again, but i'll keep computer craft for the moment. They are a ton easier and funner to use. Redpower's computer are more complex and take up too much space tbh. Also your list of mods post is a bit short. The list is

Industrial Craft 2

Buildcraft

Redpower

Computer craft

forestry

Ic-Bc cross Over

Additional pipes or teleport pipes as i know them by

more pistons

smart moving

player api

forge and modloader

IC Nuclear control

comeCloser

RailCraft

DarkIndustry mod(something i made to add item to the server though its not installed client side yet)

Oh and my user name is darkguardsman though i keep it simple by leaving it the same.

Also i'm working on an packaging an AutoUpdater/installer i use to use for the server. With a few tweaks it might work again

• 3 months later...