[1.10.x] MC window resize and client freeze.

Ernio

So I am making that JavaFX rewrite to MC which basically does whole gui and layout for you.

Aside from basically everything - there is one big difference between JFX and MC:

JFX recalculates layout when needed - and that is (aside from forced property changes) also when window is resized (so it changes while you are resizing)

MC apparently freezes whole damn client whenever window is grabbed (which includes holding, moving, resizing).

Now - as far as auto-layouting goes - it becomes kinda pointless to re-layout elements when they will be just freezed (not rendered) until you stop holding MC window.

So now my choices are:

1. Layout only on initGui() (so basically after you stop holding window) - which is VERY reasonable.

2. Try to not-freeze whole client (server still works in background, so I don't see why we would need to freeze whole damn client).

I will try to do 2nd (and if too hard, back to 1st), so question:

* Where is the code responsible for it, because hell, can't find shit.

* Is it whole client thread being freezed or just rendering (GL halt)?

P.S: When you think about it, it would probably have to become coremod...

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.