Some code changes help in 1.9.4

Heltrato

Hi Guys i need a help in updating my mod in 1.7.10 to 1.9.4

Mostly i got codes with Vec3 but at 1.9.4 it is gone with the methods and i have no idea what to replace because im seeing lots of Vec3d from different packages and Vec3i , Vec4 etc..

like i cant fix the error with handling stuff for WorldHelper.getVectorToTarget() and Vec3.addVectorLength();

same goes to what happen to RenderBlocks it seems it has been deleted and i couldnt find a way to fix my 3d weapons.

and lastly what happen to AxisAllignedBB. <-- should i make myself this (if you know what i mean sorry for bad english)

Any helps and advice guys.. Ill update my mod to 1.10 as soon as i fix the issues Tankyou

https://gist.github.com/LexManos/44dd211f90f498ad4015279b103dff86

I cant seem to find my older gist for 1.8->1.9

But a lot of the vector stuff moved into util.math.

Just compare the old version to the new version.

I THINK the old one was doubles, so it's Vec3d now {d for double, f for float, i for int, etc..}

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

dont worry, you'll soon chew through those errors. i had 4600, and that was just the ones elipse could display.

take a look at the renderDragon file, specifically the method for renderCrystalBeam. this contains the new way to setup the tesselator as well as show you how addVertexWithUV was replaced.

Side note: https://github.com/MinecraftForge/Remapper

I made a nice GUI to apply SRG files...

Someone really needs to start making SRG files for mc version updates...

Spread the word see if you can find someone who is willing to. I've dont the hard part and written the tool.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon