[1.9.4/1.10.2] TechniCore - The Core For All My Mods!

Legoboy0109

This mod adds in all items and resources, as well as OreDictionary names for all my mods. TCCMachines will add in machines that use RF and generators. I am almost ready to post a full release of this mod! If you want beta access, ask and I may send you a build to test.

Ore Generation-

Tin - A basic material you should all recognize. It is refined in the same method as iron.

Copper - Easier to find than tin and used for power conductance. You should all recognize this as well.

Silver - Similar to the silver in other mods. Spawns like gold and is used for certain recipes.

Tungsten - Found at mining level 10 and below. As rare as diamond but spawns in groups of 1 or 2. Metal equivalent of diamond.

Sapphire - A gemstone found in the earth. Used for a few recipes as well as tools. This, and other gemstones will be used mostly in GemTech.

Ruby - Another basic gemstone. You can make tools with high mining speed and attack speed out of it.

Amethyst - Like the other gemstones, you can make tools out of it.

Peridot - Same as the other gemstones, but a bit rarer.

Topaz - Rarer than the other gems, but same concept.

Japser - A little more common than Topaz, but same as the other gems in use.

Quartz - Same rarity as diamond, very similar as well. It's just not as hard. Can be crafted with a diamond and 8 nether quartz.

Abzantanium - A VERY rare gem that is 10 times stronger than diamond. can be found in the end as well.

I will be adding more soon, but I still have to finish the other stuff for the mod before I post them.

Edited by Legoboy0109

If you're going to be salty, just take a listen.