[1.7.10 Forge] Problems with custom furnace creation

Killawulf Gaming

Hi I have just started modding for minecraft. I watched a tutorial on how to create a custom furnace by Grovesy but since he does not answer any questions in the comments any more I cannot figure out a problem I have with the furnace placement and smelting. firstly when I smelt any items in my brick furnace they all become one in the output. lets just say I put a stack of redstone in the item input I put redstone blocks in the fuel section because that is what powers it. when the redstone in the input slot starts smelting to become a stack of redstone ingots instead of smelting each redstone one by one it smelts them all at once and makes them all into one redstone ingot in the output slot instead of a stack.

with the furnace placement all that happens is the furnace wont rotate so the face will always face north instead of facing the direction the player is placing it like the vanilla furnace.

if anyone could help me with these problems it would be cool.

also if you want me to upload the furnace code for you to view if you need to see what I could have done wrong then let me know

thanks in advance.

killawulf Xx xD

1. Read my caption.

2. Update.

3. Post your code.

Problem: You are not respecting input data such as stack type and size and probably not checking output - that tutorial was lame if it didn't cover it. Lookup TileEntityFurnace for reference.

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.