Adjusting Vanilla Recipes [1.8.9]

Atijaf

I have followed a tutorial on how to create custom requirements for crafting recipes.  What I want to do now, is replace all of the vanilla recipes with my custom ones, but before I do that, is it possible to use the "IRecipe" to obtain the crafting result and what's required in order to re add the recipe back to minecraft.

For example:

//The idea.  Is there any way to replicate this?
GameRegistry.addRecipe(vanillaRecipe.outPut, vanillaRecipe.contents);

Here is what I've gotten so far.

http://pastebin.com/7yBqKVxW

Thanks!

I have followed a tutorial on how to create custom requirements for crafting recipes.  What I want to do now, is replace all of the vanilla recipes with my custom ones, but before I do that, is it possible to use the "IRecipe" to obtain the crafting result and what's required in order to re add the recipe back to minecraft.

For example:

//The idea.  Is there any way to replicate this?
GameRegistry.addRecipe(vanillaRecipe.outPut, vanillaRecipe.contents);

Here is what I've gotten so far.

http://pastebin.com/7yBqKVxW

Thanks!

I have a class that replaces vanilla/Forge recipes here, though it's for 1.7.10.

Each recipe class needs to be handled individually and I specifically prevent it from replacing subclasses because they may have their own custom behaviour.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

I have a class that replaces vanilla/Forge recipes here, though it's for 1.7.10.

Each recipe class needs to be handled individually and I specifically prevent it from replacing subclasses because they may have their own custom behaviour.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Thanks!  I'll take a look into that!

Another thing is that I don't necessarily need to change the recipe's input and output.  The additional requirement is based on the player's level in one of my skills.

I also want to clear up what I asked earlier just to be sure I was understood.  Can I get the input and output from the recipe?  Or am I able to obtain the input and output in any ways?

Thanks!  I'll take a look into that!

Another thing is that I don't necessarily need to change the recipe's input and output.  The additional requirement is based on the player's level in one of my skills.

I also want to clear up what I asked earlier just to be sure I was understood.  Can I get the input and output from the recipe?  Or am I able to obtain the input and output in any ways?

Yes, the class I linked does that.

IRecipe#getRecipeOutput

returns the recipe's output, but each recipe type has a separate way to get the input.

Yes, the class I linked does that.

IRecipe#getRecipeOutput

returns the recipe's output, but each recipe type has a separate way to get the input.