Ticking Memory Connection

Unknown53

I need help with this Ticking Memory Connection error. Any forge version on and above 1.8 seem to be giving me a Ticking Memory Connection, why is that? It works perfectly fine for 1.7.10 and below. Also, it happens only when I open a world, and please take note that I'm not using any mods whatsoever.

Here's the Crash Report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 5/10/16 4:26 PM

Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking memory connection

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.func_148542_a(SourceFile:31)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_147326_c(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:102)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:60)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:289)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:189)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:724)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:152)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedPlayerList.func_148542_a(SourceFile:31)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_147326_c(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:102)

at net.minecraft.server.network.NetHandlerLoginServer.func_73660_a(NetHandlerLoginServer.java:60)

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:289)

-- Ticking connection --

Details:

Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager@671831

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:189)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:724)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:152)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.8.9

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.8.0_71, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 12538488 bytes (11 MB) / 259522560 bytes (247 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95

FML: MCP 9.19 Powered by Forge 11.15.1.1890 3 mods loaded, 3 mods active

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCHIJAAAA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9.jar)

UCHIJAAAA Forge{11.15.1.1890} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9.jar)

Loaded coremods (and transformers):

GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

I hope someone can help me with this.

This looks suspicious "GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.". If my memory serves, minecraft increased the opengl requirements between versions when they updated the renderer. I'd suggest updating your video drivers and making sure they include opengl support.

This looks suspicious "GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.". If my memory serves, minecraft increased the opengl requirements between versions when they updated the renderer. I'd suggest updating your video drivers and making sure they include opengl support.

That has nothing to do with the crash. The crash happened from the server thread, which never has an OpenGL context (because the server doesn't render anything).

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

So.. Is this unfixable?

Unfortunately the crash happened in vanilla code on a line with several parts that could cause it, so it's difficult to see what actually went wrong.

One possibility is that you weren't correctly logged in to the game. Could you upload your FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log) to Gist and link it here?

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

So.. Is this unfixable?

Unfortunately the crash happened in vanilla code on a line with several parts that could cause it, so it's difficult to see what actually went wrong.

One possibility is that you weren't correctly logged in to the game. Could you upload your FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log) to Gist and link it here?