[1.7.10]NullPointerException: Unexpected error

_Lightning_

Using forge 10.13.4.1614

I don't really ask for support, just suggestions ....

http://pastebin.com/14MhTTz8

hello guys, I've looked around on Google first but I am at a standstill actually, the problem is kinda this;

When I play on a custom modpack server it happens that sometime my client crash apparently with no reason, then, when I try to join again in the overworld I just crash again and can't join that world anymore (except if I manually delete my position). Now, you'll say "it's a rendering issue, ther's something in the chunk that make you crash", but, the problem is that other people may tp at my location while I try to log in and they are just fine, the issue seems not related with the chunk itself. Again, the problem is that this could once happen to me, but another time can happen to others as well, then I can exclude an hardware problem.

I would exclude the entity render then and may focus on the "Item Render" part, but the problem is: .ItemRenderer.func_78446_a .... (Unknown Source) .. yeah, unknow source..

We also tryed to identify a single mod causing this, but is not a single mod, seems more like an interaction of mods or a forge problem itself?

If we exclude a mod from the modpack, after the "/fml confirm" for the server world, people that had this issue become able to log in again, but this happen always, no matter what mod we cut off.

So we can't figure out what the problem is related with.. (even tryed to put out optifine just let you know).

Any idea how to identify the source of the problem?

http://pastebin.com/FL7JEXWb

P.s. Why 1.7.10 seems no longer be supported from forge? it is the version with the larger ammount of mods still ...

an ItemStack that does not contain an Item? Do you mean something like a blank stack?

anyway seems that when this crash happens people usually in that moment are doing really nothing (not crafting items nor breaking blocks) i would now focus on the GUI/client part.

I have found that consideration interesting maybe could be something with a mod called quickhotbar.

i'll make some test and i let you know the results.

(seems also that almost every time we remove a mod, no matter which one, the problem seems temporally resolved.. we will need a bit of time to figure out if the random crashes stops)

Thanks for your suggestion !!