[1.8] CustomNPC [Question] Puppet edit (no way to exit edit screen)

Jedimonk

Noppes, I wanted to have my guards holding one of the shields or weapons a certain way, so I selected "Puppet" then "Edit" but after i make my adjustment, I do not have anyway to exit the "Edit" section. I have to close minecraft.

I apologize if I missed something simple. Can you help me:)

My company is working on some animation shorts, your "Puppet" concept is awesome. Setting the actor (character) up for a recording shot is exactly what we could use.

This affords us the ability of not relying on "animation mods" for every type of shot. Their animations do not work on other entities anyway, (only on the player) and thats ok if we can "stage" the shot with your "Puppet" ability.

Thanks,

Dave

ps, This is one of the best mods to date. We have manipulated minecraft from the VERY beginning, and have worked with hundreds of mods, you have been in our top five since our first use in 1.7.10. Other lesser mods are charging money... we will contribute to your efforts for sure:) keep up the fight Noppes!

• 4 weeks later...