my server not asking me to confirm

swh65458

so i was removing mods the other day and noticing forge was not asking me to confirm changes in world is this feature in forge 1.8.9 yet just wondering or did you guys make it auto confirm changes in the world?

and when i accidently deleted a mod and loaded up world and it restarted again the models wouldnt render for any mod after this point

Post your log. If there are blocks/items that are missing there should be a note. Also there has been a change to the registry to make it so that instead of deleting blocks it keep them in the registry and replaces them with a alias to air.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Interesting, you have a lot of mods in there that are messing around with things.

It's finding the mismaps and loading the world and missing mappings. But something is handeling the missing mapping event and telling the game that it's all fine.

Zip up your world and your mod-pack and post it somewhere for me to grab, i'll have cpw take a look at it when we get a chance.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.

We'll look into it when time permits. 90% certian its one of the mods you have installed screwing up our registry because we've tested these exact actions. For now, stop swapping out mods....

• 2 weeks later...