• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Tags would also allow for easier searching of the forums.   If one were to search for an issue in a specific version, they could filter the search results for that version's tag and might find satisfying results more easily.   Tags could even be forced on certain boards, which I think would increase the overall post quality.   But that might depend on how advanced the tagging feature is in this forum implementation. The documentation of this forums software states that a minimum required tag count can be set, but I do not know if it can be limited to a specific board / if certain tags can only be used at a specific board and so on.
    • The thing is, posts like that in General Discussion get drowned rather easily and I would like to avoid bumping them.   The people in charge might not be online all the time, so it might need to stay up for a while before it get's read.   I guess the "Suggestions" board is a bit better allthough it is also not indented to be used for something like that.
    • Are mappings privided by forge or are they supplied by mojang?   In case the mappings are supplied by forge / any other open source project: How do I contribute? Also, wasn't there some talk about mojang wanting to open source the mappings? Whatever happened to that? In case the mappings are supplied by mojang: Why are there so many unnamed fields?   The Questions are mutually exclusive. Only one point can be answered. 😉
    • Hey, i figured it out its was a java problem i installed the wrong one and wasnt compatible with my driver so i uninstalled java and reinstalled it and reupdated my driver
    • Hey all, Got a bit of a stumper.  I have a custom block that's supposed to run an interaction when clicked with a certain item.  That's fine and great, I got that part working.  However, because I'm using the onBlockActivated method, it doesn't fire when shift clicking  (which I want it to do because I want it to activate a different function when shift clicked with that item).  I looked it up and saw that this is an intended function, and that I need to override the PlayerInteractEvent.RightClickBlock event to make it allow the click.  Which I did.  Except no matter what I try, I can't get it to actually register the onBlockActivated event.  It works as intended with a normal click.  It's just shift clicking that's not working.  My code is as follows: @SubscribeEvent public static void playerRightClickBlock(PlayerInteractEvent.RightClickBlock event) { if (event.getWorld().getBlockState(event.getPos()).getBlock() instanceof WCFoodBowlBlock) { if (WCFoodBowlTileEntity.isValidFood(event.getItemStack())) { System.out.println("Right Clicked on food bowl with valid item"); event.setUseBlock(Event.Result.ALLOW); } } } That print statement does fire.  So the event is getting caught and running properly, and none of those if statements are throwing it off.  I can only assume I either got the wrong event somehow, am using the wrong function to make the onBlockActivated method fire even while sneaking, or Forge itself has a bug.  I'm using the latest stable version so if so, it must be something pretty recent... Thank you for your time, and have a great day!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)