[1.8] Strange liquid behavior

Paradoxicalblock

So, I've been trying to figure out how to implement a custom liquid. I seem to be doing well so far, albeit it's displaying water instead of my custom liquid and the water is at the minimum level. Anyone have any ideas what's going on here? Here's my current liquid registry and building code

public class BioFluids {
public static Fluid ossidefluid;
public static BlockFluidFinite ossideblock;
static Item ossideitem;
static ModelResourceLocation ossideLocation = new ModelResourceLocation(Main.MODID + ":" + "ossideblock");
public static void createFluids()
{
	FluidRegistry.registerFluid(ossidefluid = new BoneChemFluid());
	ossideblock = new BoneChemBlock();
	GameRegistry.registerBlock(ossideblock, "ossideblock");
	ossideitem = Item.getItemFromBlock(ossideblock);
	ModelBakery.addVariantName(ossideitem);
	ModelLoader.setCustomMeshDefinition(ossideitem, new ItemMeshDefinition() {
            public ModelResourceLocation getModelLocation(ItemStack stack)
            {
                return ossideLocation;
            }
        });
	ModelLoader.setCustomStateMapper(ossideblock, new StateMapperBase()
        {
            protected ModelResourceLocation getModelResourceLocation(IBlockState state)
            {
                return ossideLocation;
            }
        });
}
}

Any thoughts? Granted, it's likely fairly clumsy but I figured it was worth asking about.

That looks mostly correct, though you'll crash the dedicated server by using client-only classes in code that needs to run on both sides. Move the model registration code to its own method and call that from your client proxy.

If you want a

BlockFluidFinite

to be at the maximum level, you need to set its

LEVEL

property to 7.

If your fluid is rendering as water, you haven't set the fluid for the model to render in your blockstates file.

I posted links to my fluid initialisation and model registration code here.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Hm. Seems like it's immediately collapsing to minimum height, after the block has been placed. Unless there's been a significant change in how fluids flow, I'm reasonably certain this isn't supposed to be happening.

EDIT: Here's the code, should've posted this in the first place.

public class BoneChemBlock extends BlockFluidFinite {
public static Fluid ossideflowinstance = new BoneChemFluid();
public static Material ossidematerial = new BoneChemMat();
public BoneChemBlock(Fluid fluid, Material material) {
	super(fluid, material);
	this.setUnlocalizedName("ossideblock");
	this.setCreativeTab(BioTab.bioTab);
	this.setDefaultState(blockState.getBaseState().withProperty(LEVEL, 7));
}
@Override
public int getRenderType()
{
	return 3;
}
public BoneChemBlock()
{
	this(ossideflowinstance, ossidematerial);
}
} 

Finite is for fluids that don't have source blocks, only quanta.

Apparently I'm a complete and utter jerk and come to this forum just like to make fun of people, be confrontational, and make your personal life miserable.  If you think this is the case, JUST REPORT ME.  Otherwise you're just going to get reported when you reply to my posts and point it out, because odds are, I was trying to be nice.

Exception: If you do not understand Java, I WILL NOT HELP YOU and your thread will get locked.

DO NOT PM ME WITH PROBLEMS. No help will be given.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • LINK DAFTAR AKUN GACOR VVIP BAMBUHOKI88 LINK LOGIN RESMI BAMBUHOKI88   LINK KLAIM BONUS 100% BAMBUHOKI88 BAMBUHOKI88 Merupakan Pilihan Terbaik Situs Slot Bank Bca Yang Gampang Menang Maxwin Dan Jackpot Besar Dengan Deposit Bank Bca Yang Online 24Jam Auto Dapat Wd Gede.  
    • So I've been trying to make an mob that can have multiple textures, and the mob has the Witch model, and I can put a texture on it but I don't know how to make it spawn with a random texture. I tried searching through mobs that have multiple textures like the fox, rabbit, and stuff but I wasn't able to find out how to do it and I kept getting errors when i tried compiling: error: method createKey in class net.minecraft.network.datasync.EntityDataManager cannot be applied to given types; private static final DataParameter<Integer> ALCHEMIST_TYPE = EntityDataManager.createKey(AlchemistEntity.class, DataSerializers.VARINT); ^ required: java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.entity.Entity>,net.minecraft.network.datasync.IDataSerializer<T> found: java.lang.Class<net.newblocks.entity.AlchemistEntity>,net.minecraft.network.datasync.IDataSerializer<java.lang.Integer> reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T (argument mismatch; java.lang.Class<net.newblocks.entity.AlchemistEntity> cannot be converted to java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.entity.Entity>) 1 error   And sorry there isn't much info, this was the only error that appears when I tried to copy the same thing from one of those mobs with multiple textures (plus imports). I already tried searching on the site and didn't find much. I can provide more info if needed
    • I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.4 on Forge using mods, but when Minecraft loads, it says there are non-Forge mods, whereas they are Forge mods. This problem is happening in Forge version 1.20.4 - 49.0.46. I am only able to play with all mods in Forge version 1.20.4 - 49.0.43.
    • I had the same issue. The only thing I could do is to remove parchment mappings entirely from config files and replace config files from the MDK: 1. replace build.gradle from MDK 2. restore official mapping in build.properties 3. replace src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml from MDK sample.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- I sent a error report i just cant understand it, the game as been running fine intill today i loaded it https://pastebin.com/gWVFh4Fe   WARNING: coremods are present:   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)   PatchingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   FixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   JarInJarLoaderCoreMod (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)   ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar)   CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   HookingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe! Time: 4/19/24 4:05 PM Description: Updating screen events java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to check session lock, aborting     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75766_h(SaveHandler.java:76)     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.<init>(SaveHandler.java:54)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveHandler.<init>(AnvilSaveHandler.java:18)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75804_a(SourceFile:84)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2346)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:734)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186777_e(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:249)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186774_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:199)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_148278_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:163)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListExtended.func_148179_a(SourceFile:41)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_73864_a(SourceFile:117)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:533)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_146274_d(SourceFile:49)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:501)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1759)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75766_h(SaveHandler.java:76)     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.<init>(SaveHandler.java:54)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveHandler.<init>(AnvilSaveHandler.java:18)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75804_a(SourceFile:84)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2346)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:734)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186777_e(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:249)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186774_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:199)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_148278_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:163)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListExtended.func_148179_a(SourceFile:41)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_73864_a(SourceFile:117)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:533)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_146274_d(SourceFile:49)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:501) -- Affected screen -- Details:     Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1759)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 5013709368 bytes (4781 MB) / 11274289152 bytes (10752 MB) up to 12884901888 bytes (12288 MB)     JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx12G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2859 Optifine OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_G5 99 mods loaded, 99 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State  | ID                          | Version               | Source                                            | Signature                                |     |:------ |:--------------------------- |:--------------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LCHIJA | minecraft                   | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcp                         | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | FML                         | 8.0.99.99             | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                     | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | forge                       | 14.23.5.2859          | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                     | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | openmodscore                | 0.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | obfuscate                   | 0.4.2                 | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | securitycraft               | v1.9.9                | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mts                         | 22.14.2               | Immersive Vehicles-1.12.2-22.14.2.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mtsaircooled                | 1.0.1                 | Air-Cooled Pack [MTS] 1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.1.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | codechickenlib              | 3.2.3.358             | CodeChickenLib-1.12.2-3.2.3.358-universal.jar     | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfare              | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | redstoneflux                | 2.1.1                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfareautomation    | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarenpc           | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarestructure     | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarevehicle       | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | craftstudioapi              | 1.0.0                 | CraftStudio-1.0.0.93-mc1.12-alpha.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | animania                    | 2.0.3.28              | animania-1.12.2-base-2.0.3.28.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | architecturecraft           | @VERSION@             | architecturecraft-1.12-3.108.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betteranimationscollection2 | 1.0.2                 | BetterAnimationsCollection2-v1.0.2-1.12.2.jar     | 12d137bcc36051a1c2c8ea7211cfc1da1c6e9dea |     | LCHIJA | forgelin                    | 1.8.3                 | Forgelin-1.8.3.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betterfoliage               | 2.3.1                 | BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bibliocraft                 | 2.4.6                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.6][MC1.12.2].jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | biomestaff                  | 1.0.0                 | BiomeStaff-1.12.2-1.0.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | blockcraftery               | 1.12.2-1.3.1          | blockcraftery-1.12.2-1.3.1.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bookshelf                   | 2.3.590               | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.590.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | bookworm                    | 1.12.2-2.5.2.1        | Bookworm-Library-Mod-1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | brandonscore                | 2.4.20                | BrandonsCore-1.12.2-2.4.20.162-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bspkrscore                  | 8.0.0                 | BspkrsCore-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | carpentersblocks            | 3.4.0-poc.6           | Carpenters-Blocks-v3.4.0-poc.6-MC-1.12.2.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ctm                         | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31     | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jei                         | 4.16.1.1012           | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.1012.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chisel                      | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45     | Chisel-Mod-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chiselsandbits              | 14.33                 | chiselsandbits-14.33.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | customspawner               | 3.11.4                | CustomMobSpawner-3.11.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | customsignposts             | 1.0                   | customsignposts-1.12.2-1.0.1.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ptrmodellib                 | 1.0.5                 | PTRLib-1.0.5.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | props                       | 2.6.3.7               | Decocraft-2.6.3.7_1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mocreatures                 | 12.0.5                | DrZharks MoCreatures Mod-12.0.5.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | engineersdecor              | 1.1.5                 | engineersdecor-1.12.2-1.1.5.jar                   | ed58ed655893ced6280650866985abcae2bf7559 |     | LCHIJA | exoticbirds                 | 1.0                   | Exotic Birds 1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unuparts                    | 6.5.0                 | UNU Parts Pack [MTS] 1.12.2-22.13.0-6.5.0.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unuverse                    | 2.0.0                 | ExpandedUNUversePack[MTS]1.12.2-19.15.5-2.0.0.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fairylights                 | 2.1.10                | fairylights-2.2.0-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fcl                         | 1.12.82               | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | net/fexcraft/lib/frl        | 1.2                   | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | net/fexcraft/lib/tmt        | 1.15                  | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | famm                        | 3.4.0                 | Fexs-Alphabet-and-More-Mod-Forge-1.12.2.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | forgemultipartcbe           | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | microblockcbe               | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | minecraftmultipartcbe       | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | funkylocomotion             | 1.0                   | funky-locomotion-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | furenikusroads              | 1.2.5                 | Furenikus_Roads-1.2.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cfm                         | 6.3.0                 | furniture-6.3.2-1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | waila                       | 1.8.22                | Hwyla-1.8.22-B37_1.12.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | trackapi                    | 1.2                   | TrackAPI-1.2.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | universalmodcore            | 1.2.1                 | UniversalModCore-1.12.2-forge-1.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiverailroading        | 1.10.0                | ImmersiveRailroading-1.12.2-forge-1.10.0.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | journeymap                  | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2        | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | zawa                        | 1.12.2-2.1.3          | zawa-1.12.2-2.1.3.jar                             | 3ee471ded1bba54aa82f4f5ca5ca82dd67b8ef42 |     | LCHIJA | lilcritters                 | 1.12.2-1.1.0.0        | Lil-Critters-Mod-Forge-1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisiscore                 | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisisdoors                | 1.12.2-7.3.0          | MalisisDoors-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwbridges                  | 1.0.6                 | mcw-bridges-1.0.6b-mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwfences                   | 1.0.0                 | mcw-fences-1.0.0-mc1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwroofs                    | 1.0.2                 | mcw-roofs-1.0.2-mc1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | moon-core                   | 7.0                   | Moons-Core-Forge-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mrtjpcore                   | 2.1.4.43              | MrTJPCore-1.12.2-2.1.4.43-universal.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | railcraft                   | 12.0.0                | railcraft-12.0.0.jar                              | a0c255ac501b2749537d5824bb0f0588bf0320fa |     | LCHIJA | mtr                         | 3.0.0                 | MTR-1.12.2-alpha-test-0.0.1.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | kadwinjpvehicles            | 2.0.0                 | MTS_Kadwin_JP_Vehicles_Pack_4.1.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ngtlib                      | 2.4.21                | NGTLib2.4.21-38_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectintelligence         | 1.0.9                 | ProjectIntelligence-1.12.2-1.0.9.28-universal.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | nei                         | 2.4.3                 | NotEnoughItems-1.12.2-2.4.3.245-universal.jar     | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | oe                          | 1.0.7                 | OceanicExpanse-1.0.7.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | openmods                    | 0.12.2                | OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar                     | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | openblocks                  | 1.8.1                 | OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar                       | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | placeableitems              | 3.3                   | placeableitems-3.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-core             | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-Base.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-integration      | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transmission     | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-illumination     | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-lighting.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-expansion        | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-relocation       | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transportation   | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | rtm                         | 2.4.24                | RTM2.4.24-43_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | trafficcontrol              | 1.1.1                 | trafficcontrol-1.1.1.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | travelersbackpack           | 1.0.35                | TravelersBackpack-1.12.2-1.0.35.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | iv_tpp                      | 2.22.0                | Trin Parts Pack-1.12.2-2.23.1.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unucivil                    | 6.3.0                 | UNU Civilian Pack [MTS] 1.12.2-22.13.0-6.3.0.jar  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | vehicle                     | 0.44.1                | vehicle-mod-0.44.1-1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wawla                       | 2.6.275               | Wawla-1.12.2-2.6.275.jar                          | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | worldedit                   | 6.1.10                | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-dist.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | worldstatecheckpoints       | 1.12.2.1.2.1          | WorldStateCheckpoints-client-1.12.2.1.2.1.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wrcbe                       | 2.3.2                 | WR-CBE-1.12.2-2.3.2.33-universal.jar              | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | zoocraftdiscoveries         | 1.0                   | Zoocraft+Discoveries+1.12.2-1.3.0.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiveengineering        | 0.12-98               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fix-rtm                     | 2.0.28                | fixRtm-2.0.28.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mysticallib                 | 1.12.2-1.13.0         | mysticallib-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                     | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers): ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)   PatchingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.asm.patching.PatchApplier IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer FixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   JarInJarLoaderCoreMod (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.jarInJar.JarInJarPatcher BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar)   mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageTransformer SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   openmods.core.OpenModsClassTransformer MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)   ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.obfuscate.asm.ObfuscateTransformer CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer HookingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.asm.hooking.HookingTransformer     GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86' Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2'     OpenModsLib class transformers: [llama_null_fix:FINISHED],[horse_base_null_fix:FINISHED],[pre_world_render_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED],[horse_null_fix:FINISHED]     RTM Model Status: Initialized 1048 models, Using 0 models     I = Initialized, C = Constructed, SMP = SMP includeds     | model pack                                      | all | I | C   | SMP |     |:----------------------------------------------- |:--- |:- |:--- |:--- |     | mods\ModelPack_Nak_5_Structure_240313.zip       | 458 | 0 | 458 | 0   |     | mods\RTM2.4.24-43_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar | 281 | 0 | 281 | 0   |     | mods\rtm_Saracalias Pack v0.2.01.zip            | 309 | 0 | 309 | 0   |     Launched Version: 1.12.2-forge-14.23.5.2859     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using GL 1.3 texture combiners. Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported. VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs: NickMiner69V2.zip, MPT-4.zip, feldbahnpackv1-3.zip, G_P_Narrow_Gauge_Texel_Pack_V1.0.3.zip     Current Language: English (US)     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_G5     OptiFine Build: 20210124-142939     Render Distance Chunks: 12     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86     OpenGlRenderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2     OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation     CpuCount: 8
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.