Display Gui when a Field in the players IEEP's is Empty/Null [UNSOLVED]

ItsAMysteriousYT

Hey there - its me again...

Yesterday i tried solving the weird GuiShowing problem i have mentioned in a previous post (Which somehow disappeard and does not happen to be here anymore). Well i try showing a Gui only some of the values in the ieep's of the player are null.That shouldn't be too complicated but somehow it does not work as it should - the Gui shows up every time the player joines the world even if the properties have been set previously.

I made some SysOuts in the saveNBT & loadNBT Methods and in there everything is set correctly. To transfer the data from Client- to Serverside i use packethandling and neither the handler nor the packet seem to have any errors cuz the data is beeing transfered correctly.

So what i am doing to bring up the Gui is i have a PlayerTickEvent in my eventhandler that looks like this:

@SubscribeEvent
public void updateRealLifeProps(PlayerTickEvent event) {
	if (RLMPlayerProps.get(event.player) != null) {
		tickrun++;
		RLMPlayerProps.get(event.player).circleOfLife();
	}

if(RLMPlayerProps.get(event.player).name==""){
		event.player.openGui(RealLifeMod.instance, GuiModInit.ID, event.player.worldObj, 0, 0, 0);

}

}

And i apply the RLMPlayerProps to the player in an OnEntityConstructing Event like this:

@SubscribeEvent
public void onEntityConstructing(EntityConstructing event) {
	if (event.entity instanceof EntityPlayer){
		if (RLMPlayerProps.get((EntityPlayer) event.entity) == null) {
			RLMPlayerProps.register((EntityPlayer) event.entity);
		}
                }

}

I think that should work perfectly right? But it won't. The Gui is beeing opened every time i join the world even if the props of the player where loaded correctly with the names (I have SysOuts for that). I think there might be another instance of the RLMPlayerProps that is causing this bug. So why is there another instance of the IEEP's when they are only registered if they are null?

Greetings ItsAMysterious

PS: If you need more Code Bits - Just ask for them :D

You are using an entity as a key for a map? I don't think it's a good idea. While I don't know the specific mechanics of managing those, I imagine that each player that joins generates a new entity, which will never be the same as the ones stored - the hashes might not work due to some internal player data being different.

I do pony stuff :3

Ah yea okay - so i remove the null check but appart from that what could cause the problem? I checked - there are some IEEP's with the values i set before i closed the world, but somehow they are not applied to the player.

I also tried opening the gui from inside of my IEEP's - same problem.

What is it the point i am missing? What do i need to do so the properties are applied to the player correctly?

This is the crash - somehow it disappears when i check if the player's gender is null instead of checking wether the players name.equals(""):

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:446)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:16] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to parse metadata section of resourcepack: RLM

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\RLM\pack.mcmeta (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FolderResourcePack.getInputStreamByName(FolderResourcePack.java:27) ~[FolderResourcePack.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.AbstractResourcePack.getPackMetadata(AbstractResourcePack.java:66) ~[AbstractResourcePack.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.LanguageManager.parseLanguageMetadata(LanguageManager.java:48) [LanguageManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:787) [Minecraft.class:?]

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.client.ClientProxy.loadCoreModules(ClientProxy.java:158) [ClientProxy.class:?]

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.client.ClientProxy.<init>(ClientProxy.java:101) [ClientProxy.class:?]

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.RealLifeMod.preInit(RealLifeMod.java:151) [RealLifeMod.class:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:553) [FMLModContainer.class:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_60]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-17.0.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:550) [Loader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:446) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117) [Main.class:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source) [start/:?]

at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source) [start/:?]

[18:21:16] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to parse metadata section of resourcepack: RLM

java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\RLM\pack.mcmeta (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

at net.minecraft.client.resources.FolderResourcePack.getInputStreamByName(FolderResourcePack.java:27) ~[FolderResourcePack.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.AbstractResourcePack.getPackMetadata(AbstractResourcePack.java:66) ~[AbstractResourcePack.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.resources.LanguageManager.parseLanguageMetadata(LanguageManager.java:48) [LanguageManager.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:787) [Minecraft.class:?]

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.client.ClientProxy.loadCoreModules(ClientProxy.java:158) [ClientProxy.class:?]

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.client.ClientProxy.<init>(ClientProxy.java:101) [ClientProxy.class:?]

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.RealLifeMod.preInit(RealLifeMod.java:151) [RealLifeMod.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:553) [FMLModContainer.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:550) [Loader.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:249) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:446) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source) [start/:?]

[18:21:16] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.client.ClientProxy:loadCoreModules:172]: Succesfully downloaded Resources

[18:21:16] [Forge Version Check/INFO] [ForgeVersionCheck]: [Forge] Found status: AHEAD Target: null

[18:21:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.RealLifeMod:log:332]: [Real Life Mod] Registering Entities

[18:21:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.RealLifeMod:log:332]: [Real Life Mod] loaded vehicles

[18:21:17] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[18:21:17] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[18:21:17] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks

[18:21:17] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete

[18:21:17] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[18:21:17] [Thread-8/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[18:21:17] [Thread-8/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[18:21:18] [Thread-8/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[18:21:18] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\screenshots\sounds.json (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.getResourceStream(Screenshotspack.java:47)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.resourceExists(Screenshotspack.java:41)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getAllResources(FallbackResourceManager.java:90)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getAllResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:81)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.onResourceManagerReload(SoundHandler.java:77)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.registerReloadListener(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:130)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:454)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\screenshots\sounds.json (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.getResourceStream(Screenshotspack.java:47)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.resourceExists(Screenshotspack.java:41)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getAllResources(FallbackResourceManager.java:90)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getAllResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:81)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.onResourceManagerReload(SoundHandler.java:77)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.registerReloadListener(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:130)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:454)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:19] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:24] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384

[18:21:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas

[18:21:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: unresolved texture '#texture_Dartboard' for b3d model 'reallifemod:models/block/dartboard.b3d'

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: unresolved texture '#texture_Dartboard' for b3d model 'reallifemod:models/block/dartboard.b3d'

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Shelf#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:TVTable#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockPowerLine#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockRailing#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:TVTable#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockTable#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockTable#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockLantern#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockRamp#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockRailing#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockIronFence#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockIronFence#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockRamp#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockLantern#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockPowerLine#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMTelevision#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Shelf#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=west not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=south not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockDigitalFrame#normal not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=east not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#inventory not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=north not found

[18:21:25] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockDigitalFrame#inventory not found

[18:21:38] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting itemstacks

[18:21:38] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Itemstack injection complete

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 4 mods

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Real Life Mod, RLM, Screenshots, RLM, Screenshots

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\screenshots\lang\en_US.lang (Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.getResourceStream(Screenshotspack.java:47)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.resourceExists(Screenshotspack.java:41)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getAllResources(FallbackResourceManager.java:90)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getAllResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:81)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.Locale.loadLocaleDataFiles(Locale.java:49)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.LanguageManager.onResourceManagerReload(LanguageManager.java:85)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:774)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:528)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\screenshots\lang\en_US.lang (Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.getResourceStream(Screenshotspack.java:47)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.resourceExists(Screenshotspack.java:41)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getAllResources(FallbackResourceManager.java:90)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getAllResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:81)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.Locale.loadLocaleDataFiles(Locale.java:49)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.LanguageManager.onResourceManagerReload(LanguageManager.java:85)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:774)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:528)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:39] [Client thread/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[18:21:39] [Client thread/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[18:21:39] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[18:21:39] [Thread-10/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[18:21:39] [Thread-10/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[18:21:39] [Thread-10/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.

[18:21:40] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\screenshots\sounds.json (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.getResourceStream(Screenshotspack.java:47)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.resourceExists(Screenshotspack.java:41)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getAllResources(FallbackResourceManager.java:90)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getAllResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:81)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.onResourceManagerReload(SoundHandler.java:77)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:774)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:528)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\screenshots\sounds.json (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.getResourceStream(Screenshotspack.java:47)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.Screenshotspack.resourceExists(Screenshotspack.java:41)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.FallbackResourceManager.getAllResources(FallbackResourceManager.java:90)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.getAllResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:81)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.onResourceManagerReload(SoundHandler.java:77)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.notifyReloadListeners(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.reloadResources(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.refreshResources(Minecraft.java:774)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:528)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:356)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

[18:21:41] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

[18:21:43] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Max texture size: 16384

[18:21:48] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture reallifemod:textures/blocks/parquet.png with size 900x900 limits mip level from 4 to 2

[18:21:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x1024 textures-atlas

[18:21:50] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: unresolved texture '#texture_Dartboard' for b3d model 'reallifemod:models/block/dartboard.b3d'

[18:21:50] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: unresolved texture '#texture_Dartboard' for b3d model 'reallifemod:models/block/dartboard.b3d'

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Shelf#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:TVTable#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockPowerLine#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockRailing#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:TVTable#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockTable#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockTable#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockLantern#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockRamp#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockRailing#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Block_Toilet#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockIronFence#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:BlockIronFence#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockRamp#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockLantern#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockPowerLine#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMTelevision#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:petrolPump#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMDrawer#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Shelf#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:Computer#facing=west not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:RLMUrinal#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=south not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockDigitalFrame#normal not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:DrinksFridge#facing=east not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:VendingMachine#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:gasTank#facing=north not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Model definition for location reallifemod:blockDigitalFrame#inventory not found

[18:21:51] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to parse metadata section of resourcepack: RLM

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:528) [Minecraft.class:?]

[18:21:51] [Client thread/WARN]: Unable to parse metadata section of resourcepack: RLM

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:332) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.startGame(Minecraft.java:528) [Minecraft.class:?]

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: The following texture errors were found.

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: ==================================================

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN reallifemod

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain reallifemod is missing 2 textures

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain reallifemod has 1 location:

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod reallifemod resources at D:\Coding\forge-1.8-11.14.4.1577\bin

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: -------------------------

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain reallifemod are:

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/item_Battery.png

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/itemPylon.png

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: -------------------------

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain reallifemod

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: ==================================================

[18:21:51] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

[18:23:03] [server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.8

[18:23:03] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[18:23:03] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[18:23:03] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[18:23:03] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[18:23:04] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (Real Life Mod Devlog) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@1216559)

[18:23:04] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (Real Life Mod Devlog) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@1216559)

[18:23:04] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (Real Life Mod Devlog) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@1216559)

[18:23:04] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[18:23:05] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 25%

[18:23:06] [server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10

[18:23:09] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2

[18:23:09] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2

[18:23:09] [Netty Server IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 4 mods : reallifemod@0.44,FML@8.0.99.99,Forge@11.14.4.1577,mcp@9.05

[18:23:09] [Netty Local Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Local Client IO #0] Client side modded connection established

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [server thread] Server side modded connection established

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:227]: Succesfully loaded tag! Values are:

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:228]: ItsAMysterious

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:229]: Mods

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:230]: Male

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:231]: Doctor

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO]: Player828[local:E:4326fc65] logged in with entity id 295 at (167.34350470816165, 65.0, -57.29677238876217)

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO]: Player828 joined the game

[18:23:09] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler:showTheGui:59]: PlayerLoggedInEvent has been called - the RLMPlayerProps arenot null

[18:23:12] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.fml.common.gameevent.TickEvent$PlayerTickEvent@2106b1f0:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler.updateRealLifeProps(CommonHandler.java:42) ~[CommonHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_13_CommonHandler_updateRealLifeProps_PlayerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:55) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) [EventBus.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPreTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:386) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.onUpdate(EntityPlayer.java:259) [EntityPlayer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.onUpdate(EntityPlayerSP.java:165) [EntityPlayerSP.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntityWithOptionalForce(World.java:2031) [World.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntity(World.java:1997) [World.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:1823) [World.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:2184) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1087) [Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:376) [Minecraft.class:?]

[18:23:12] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Index: 1 Listeners:

[18:23:12] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: 0: NORMAL

[18:23:12] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: 1: ASM: itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler@61ce2d47 updateRealLifeProps(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent$PlayerTickEvent;)V

[18:23:12] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: 2: ASM: itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler@61ce2d47 tick(Lnet/minecraftforge/fml/common/gameevent/TickEvent;)V

[18:23:14] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

[18:23:14] [server thread/INFO]: Saving players

[18:23:14] [server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds

[18:23:14] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Real Life Mod Devlog'/Overworld

[18:23:14] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Real Life Mod Devlog'/Nether

[18:23:14] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Real Life Mod Devlog'/The End

[18:23:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 0

[18:23:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1

[18:23:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1

[18:23:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[18:23:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[18:23:16] [Client thread/FATAL]: Reported exception thrown!

net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Ticking entity

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:1837) ~[World.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:2184) ~[Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1087) ~[Minecraft.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:376) [Minecraft.class:?]

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler.updateRealLifeProps(CommonHandler.java:42) ~[CommonHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_13_CommonHandler_updateRealLifeProps_PlayerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:55) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) ~[EventBus.class:?]

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPreTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:386) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.onUpdate(EntityPlayer.java:259) ~[EntityPlayer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.onUpdate(EntityPlayerSP.java:165) ~[EntityPlayerSP.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntityWithOptionalForce(World.java:2031) ~[World.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntity(World.java:1997) ~[World.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:1823) ~[World.class:?]

... 16 more

[18:23:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:663]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 09.01.16 18:23

Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler.updateRealLifeProps(CommonHandler.java:42)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_13_CommonHandler_updateRealLifeProps_PlayerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:55)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPreTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:386)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.onUpdate(EntityPlayer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.onUpdate(EntityPlayerSP.java:165)

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntityWithOptionalForce(World.java:2031)

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntity(World.java:1997)

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:1823)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runTick(Minecraft.java:2184)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1087)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:376)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler.updateRealLifeProps(CommonHandler.java:42)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_13_CommonHandler_updateRealLifeProps_PlayerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:55)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPlayerPreTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:386)

at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.onUpdate(EntityPlayer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP.onUpdate(EntityPlayerSP.java:165)

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntityWithOptionalForce(World.java:2031)

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntity(World.java:1997)

-- Entity being ticked --

Details:

Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP)

Entity ID: 295

Entity Name: Player828

Entity's Exact location: 8,50, 65,00, 8,50

Entity's Block location: 8,00,65,00,8,00 - World: (8,65,8), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Entity's Momentum: 0,00, 0,00, 0,00

Entity's Rider: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.updateEntities(World.java:1823)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: MpServer

All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player828'/295, l='MpServer', x=8,50, y=65,00, z=8,50]]

Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0, 0

Level seed: 0

Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: 154,00,64,00,-58,00 - World: (154,64,-58), Chunk: (at 10,4,6 in 9,-4; contains blocks 144,0,-64 to 159,255,-49), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)

Level time: 1 game time, 1 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityPlayerSP['Player828'/295, l='MpServer', x=8,50, y=65,00, z=8,50]]

Retry entities: 0 total; []

Server brand: fml,forge

Server type: Integrated singleplayer server

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.addWorldInfoToCrashReport(WorldClient.java:392)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.addGraphicsAndWorldToCrashReport(Minecraft.java:2614)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:398)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:117)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(Unknown Source)

at GradleStart.main(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.8

Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0

Java Version: 1.8.0_60, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 788234440 bytes (751 MB) / 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB)

JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 12, tallocated: 94

FML: MCP v9.10 FML v8.0.99.99 Minecraft Forge 11.14.4.1577 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

UCHIJAAAA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)

UCHIJAAAA FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forgeSrc-1.8-11.14.4.1577.jar)

UCHIJAAAA Forge{11.14.4.1577} [Minecraft Forge] (forgeSrc-1.8-11.14.4.1577.jar)

UCHIJAAAA reallifemod{0.44} [Real Life Mod] (bin)

Loaded coremods (and transformers):

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 355.60' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2'

Launched Version: 1.8

LWJGL: 2.9.1

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 355.60, NVIDIA Corporation

GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.

Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.

Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.

Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: No

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Resource Packs: []

Current Language: English (US)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

[18:23:17] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:663]: #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# D:\Coding\forge-1.8-11.14.4.1577\run\.\crash-reports\crash-2016-01-09_18.23.16-client.txt

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

But as you can see the SysOuts say that the properties are loaded correctly. But still the GuiScreen opens even if i wait a few ticks before opening it.

Okay - short update:

I now am using an implementation of IUpdatePlayerListBox to update the IEEP's, they are loaded correctly but they are not applied to the player:/

Meaning in the SysOuts the values are correct but not in the Gui.

Could it be that the values only exist on Serverside? Cuz they are only printed once from the loadNBTData method.

There you are:

package itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem;

import itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.RealLifeMod;

import itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.blocks.tiles.TileEntity_Electric;

import itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.gui.GuiModInit;

import itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.enums.EnumFeelings;

import itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.enums.EnumGender;

import net.minecraft.entity.Entity;

import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;

import net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound;

import net.minecraft.potion.Potion;

import net.minecraft.potion.PotionEffect;

import net.minecraft.server.gui.IUpdatePlayerListBox;

import net.minecraft.util.ChatComponentText;

import net.minecraft.util.EnumChatFormatting;

import net.minecraft.world.World;

import net.minecraftforge.client.MinecraftForgeClient;

import net.minecraftforge.common.IExtendedEntityProperties;

import net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler;

public class RLMPlayerProps implements IExtendedEntityProperties, IUpdatePlayerListBox{

public static final String EXT_PROP_NAME = "RealLifeProperties";

public TileEntity_Electric lastTile;

public EntityPlayer player;

public World world;

/** Health */

public double energy;

public double stamina;

public EnumGender gender;

public EnumJob profession;

/** Bodyparts */

public float Head;

public float Chest;

public float Arm_Right;

public float Arm_Left;

public float Leg_Right;

public float Leg_Left;

public float foot_Right;

public float foot_Left;

/** Economy and Community */

public String name;

public String surname;

public float cash;

public float balance_bank;

public boolean doneTutorial;

public String partner;

/** Counters */

public double pee_value; // How much the player has to pee

public double poop_value; // How much the player has to defecate

public int timeWaterLevelless;

public int WaterLowMessageTime;

/** Temporary variables */

public boolean pooping; // Determines wether the player should poop or not

public boolean peeing; // Determines wether the player should poop or not

public EnumFeelings feeling;

private int updatetick;

// Food & PeeLevel

private double prevFoodLevel;

public double WaterLevel; // Holds the current saturation of WaterLevel in

// the player

private double prevWaterLevel;

private boolean loadedtag = false;

public RLMPlayerProps() {

}

public RLMPlayerProps(EntityPlayer player) {

this.player = player;

}

public static final void register(EntityPlayer player) {

if (get(player) == null) {

player.registerExtendedProperties(RLMPlayerProps.EXT_PROP_NAME, new RLMPlayerProps(player));

}

}

public static final RLMPlayerProps get(EntityPlayer player) {

return (RLMPlayerProps) player.getExtendedProperties(EXT_PROP_NAME);

}

@Override

public void update() {

this.circleOfLife();

if (gender==null&&loadedtag ==true) {

player.openGui(RealLifeMod.instance, GuiModInit.ID, player.worldObj, 0, 0, 0);

}

}

public void circleOfLife() {

this.updatetick++;

this.world = this.player.worldObj;

if (player != null && !player.capabilities.isCreativeMode) {

if (world.isRemote) {

if (this.prevFoodLevel != this.player.getFoodStats().getFoodLevel()) {

if (prevFoodLevel > this.player.getFoodStats().getFoodLevel()) {

poop_value += 2.5;

}

this.prevFoodLevel = this.player.getFoodStats().getFoodLevel();

}

}

if ((int) prevWaterLevel > (int) WaterLevel) {

pee_value += 10;

}

this.prevWaterLevel = WaterLevel;

if (this.WaterLevel > 0)

this.WaterLevel -= 0.000833333333333333f;

if (WaterLevel < 0)

WaterLevel = 0;

if (this.prevFoodLevel > this.player.getFoodStats().getFoodLevel()) {

this.poop_value += 2.5;

}

if (this.peeing) {

if (this.pee_value > 0) {

this.pee_value--;

this.WaterLevel -= 0.25;

} else

this.peeing = false;

}

if (this.pooping) {

this.poop_value--;

}

updateEffects();

}

}

private void updateEffects() {

if (WaterLevel < 0.1) {

// player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.weakness.getId(),

// 100));

timeWaterLevelless++;

if (timeWaterLevelless == 200) {

player.addChatComponentMessage(

new ChatComponentText("Look at the empty bar at the top. It will hold your current amount of "

+ EnumChatFormatting.AQUA + "WaterLevel" + EnumChatFormatting.RESET + "later on. "));

// player.addChatComponentMessage(LinesHelper.DyingOfThirst);

// player.setHealth(player.getHealth() - 1);

}

}

// poop_value = (100/19)*(19-player.getFoodStats().getFoodLevel());

if (pee_value > 50) {

player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(Potion.digSlowdown.getId(), 1));

} else {

player.removePotionEffect(Potion.digSlowdown.getId());

}

CalculateFeelingFromSurroundings(this.player);

}

private void CalculateFeelingFromSurroundings(EntityPlayer player) {

World world = player.worldObj;

if (world.provider.isDaytime()) {

feeling = EnumFeelings.Happy;

}

if (!world.provider.isDaytime()) {

feeling = EnumFeelings.Tense;

}

}

@Override

public void saveNBTData(NBTTagCompound compound) {

NBTTagCompound properties = new NBTTagCompound();

// Saving the players name,gender & health

properties.setString("Name", this.name);

properties.setString("Surname", this.surname);

properties.setDouble("WaterLevel", this.WaterLevel);

properties.setDouble("Peevalue", this.pee_value);

properties.setDouble("Poopvalue", this.poop_value);

properties.setDouble("Energy", this.energy);

properties.setFloat("Balance_Cash", this.cash);

properties.setFloat("Balance_Bank", this.balance_bank);

properties.setString("Gender", this.gender.name());

properties.setString("Profession", this.profession.name());

// Saving all the counters

properties.setDouble("Time_Waterless", this.timeWaterLevelless);

properties.setDouble("WaterLowMessageTime", this.WaterLowMessageTime);

properties.setBoolean("Tutorial_Done", this.doneTutorial);

// Saving the players cars -> for-loop through list of car entity-ids

compound.setTag(EXT_PROP_NAME, properties);

}

@Override

public void loadNBTData(NBTTagCompound compound) {

NBTTagCompound tag = compound.getCompoundTag(EXT_PROP_NAME);

// Loading the players name,gender & health

this.name = tag.getString("Name");

this.surname = tag.getString("Surname");

this.gender = EnumGender.valueOf(tag.getString("Gender"));

this.WaterLevel = tag.getDouble("WaterLevel");

this.pee_value = tag.getDouble("Peevalue");

this.poop_value = tag.getDouble("Poopvalue");

this.energy = tag.getDouble("Energy");

this.cash = tag.getFloat("Balance_Cash");

this.balance_bank = tag.getFloat("Balance_Bank");

this.profession = EnumJob.valueOf(tag.getString("Profession"));

// Saving all the counters

this.timeWaterLevelless = tag.getInteger("Time_Waterless");

this.WaterLowMessageTime = tag.getInteger("WaterLowMessageTime");

this.doneTutorial = tag.getBoolean("Tutorial_Done");

System.out.println("Succesfully loaded tag! Values are: ");

System.out.println(this.name);

System.out.println(this.surname);

System.out.println(this.gender.name());

System.out.println(this.profession.name());

loadedtag=true;

}

@Override

public void init(Entity entity, World world) {

if (entity instanceof EntityPlayer) {

player = (EntityPlayer) entity;

WaterLevel = 20;

poop_value = 0;

pee_value = 50;

}

}

public void copy(EntityPlayer old) {

NBTTagCompound compound = new NBTTagCompound();

RLMPlayerProps.get(old).saveNBTData(compound);

RLMPlayerProps.get(player).loadNBTData(compound);

RLMPlayerProps.get(player).updatetick = 0;

}

public void setGender(EnumGender gender) {

this.gender = gender;

}

public static final String getFullname(EntityPlayer player) {

return get(player).getName() + " " + get(player).getSurname();

}

public String getName() {

return this.name;

}

public void setName(String name) {

this.name = name;

}

public String getSurname() {

return surname;

}

public void setSurname(String surname) {

this.surname = surname;

}

public double getPee_Value(EntityPlayer player) {

return RLMPlayerProps.get(player).pee_value;

}

public double getPoop_Value(EntityPlayer player) {

return RLMPlayerProps.get(player).poop_value;

}

public void setWaterLevel(double WaterLevel) {

this.WaterLevel = WaterLevel;

}

}

I know :) But i did not forget it and even if i did - i changed it today. So i gonna post the code here and give you the git later.

So these are the two methods that are relevant for the ieep's everything other isinside the ieep class:

@SubscribeEvent

public void onEntityConstructing(EntityConstructing event) {

if (event.entity instanceof EntityPlayer) {

RLMPlayerProps.register((EntityPlayer) event.entity);

}

}

@SubscribeEvent

public void onClonePlayer(PlayerEvent.Clone event) {

System.out.println("Cloning player");

EntityPlayer old = event.original;

EntityPlayer player = event.entityPlayer;

RLMPlayerProps.get(player).copy(old);

}

Im gonna update the git and then try it again - cuz forme it looks like this:

[20:18:50] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (Real Life Mod Devlog) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@15ca4d8e)

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (Real Life Mod Devlog) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@15ca4d8e)

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (Real Life Mod Devlog) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@15ca4d8e)

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 16, from 10

[20:18:51] [Netty Local Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2

[20:18:51] [Netty Server IO #3/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2

[20:18:51] [Netty Server IO #3/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 5 mods : reallifemod@0.44,FML@8.0.99.99,RenderPlayerAPI@1.5,Forge@11.14.4.1577,mcp@9.05

[20:18:51] [Netty Local Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: [Netty Local Client IO #1] Client side modded connection established

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [server thread] Server side modded connection established

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:233]: Succesfully loaded tag! Values are:

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:234]: ItsAMysterious

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:235]: Mods

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:236]: Male

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.lifesystem.RLMPlayerProps:loadNBTData:237]: Doctor

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO]: ItsAMysterious[local:E:ed972282] logged in with entity id 10517 at (146.510934939376, 67.0, -81.40105577503573)

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO]: ItsAMysterious joined the game

[20:18:51] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [itsamysterious.mods.reallifemod.core.eventhandlers.CommonHandler:showTheGui:56]: PlayerLoggedInEvent has been called - the RLMPlayerProps arenot null

[20:18:52] [server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

[20:18:52] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Real Life Mod Devlog'/Overworld

[20:18:52] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Real Life Mod Devlog'/Nether

[20:18:52] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Real Life Mod Devlog'/The End

And no crash - just the gui is still shown every time