[Solved][1.7.10] Custom biome spawns in Overworld

Dragonisser

Hi

as my title already says, my custom biome spawns in the normal overworld, which it shouldnt obviously since it is made for the dimension.

This all happens only when im using the Biomes o' Plenty worldtype, other worldtypes like, default, superflat, amplified, large biomes arent affected with that bug.

Some vanilla Biomes are getting replaced with the biome of mine but still with the same name as it would have normally.

It kinda looks like this and is everywhere

eSwGvj5.jpg

SxIbbUp.png

This it how it looks on the server before i fixed the filler and topblocks, the grey places are all the biome.

LINZvvn.png

There are also no id conflicts which normally would cause such a thing. Also as soon as i prevent the biomes to be registered in the biomelist of BiomeGenBase, they dont spawn in the overworld anymore. Doesnt help though since they created an npe, when trying to teleport to the dimension.

My Code can be found here: https://github.com/Dragonisser/CobaltMod

I appreciate any help i can get, since its a huge bug, which isnt fun to play on modpack server(like we tried yesterday).

PS: If any information is needed im reachable via Skype(Dragonisser) or this thread/pm.

Edit:

As another member stated Biomes o' Plenty seems to add every biome of other mods to the list of possible generation in the overworld, though trying to disabling it in the config didnt worked.

Tried adding my biomes to the biomgen.cfg of BOP and put them on false and the other one was adding the boolean to the contstructor at my biomes because BiomGenBase checks if it should register or not with a boolean

"overworld biomes to generate" {
B:Higherlands=false
B:"Cobex Forest"=false
B:"Deep Swamp"=false
B:"Tall Forest"=false
B:"Blue Mountains"=false
B:"Cobalt Caves"=false
    B:Alps=true
    B:Arctic=true
    B:"Bamboo Forest"=true
    B:Bayou=true

public BiomeGenBase(int p_i1971_1_, boolean register)
    {
        this.topBlock = Blocks.grass;
        this.field_150604_aj = 0;
        this.fillerBlock = Blocks.dirt;
        this.field_76754_C = 5169201;
        this.rootHeight = height_Default.rootHeight;
        this.heightVariation = height_Default.variation;
        this.temperature = 0.5F;
        this.rainfall = 0.5F;
        this.waterColorMultiplier = 16777215;
        this.spawnableMonsterList = new ArrayList();
        this.spawnableCreatureList = new ArrayList();
        this.spawnableWaterCreatureList = new ArrayList();
        this.spawnableCaveCreatureList = new ArrayList();
        this.enableRain = true;
        this.worldGeneratorTrees = new WorldGenTrees(false);
        this.worldGeneratorBigTree = new WorldGenBigTree(false);
        this.worldGeneratorSwamp = new WorldGenSwamp();
        this.biomeID = p_i1971_1_;
        if (register)
        biomeList[p_i1971_1_] = this;

public static void init() {
	biomemountains = new BiomeGenCobaltMountains(CMMain.biomemountainsid, false).setBiomeName("Higherlands");
	biomeplains = new BiomeGenCobaltPlains(CMMain.biomeplainsid, false).setBiomeName("Cobex Forest");
	biomeswamp = new BiomeGenCobaltSwamp(CMMain.biomeswampid, false).setBiomeName("Deep Swamp");
	biometall = new BiomeGenCobaltTall(CMMain.biometallid, false).setBiomeName("Tall Forest");
	biomehills = new BiomeGenCobaltHills(CMMain.biomehillsid, false).setBiomeName("Blue Mountains");
	biomecaves = new BiomeGenCobaltCaves(CMMain.biomecavesid, false).setBiomeName("Cobalt Caves");
}

Like that

As i already said:

"Also as soon as i prevent the biomes to be registered in the biomelist of BiomeGenBase, they dont spawn in the overworld anymore. Doesnt help though since they created an npe, when trying to teleport to the dimension."

So yeah and i already search in the code but couldnt find anything yet, that would help my with my task.

Maybe asking the mod author directly.

Edit:

Well hes seems to be afk at the minecraftforum