[1.8] Super Smash Bros Mod (Version 1.1.0)

Blakexx

Hello everyone! I have been working on a mod recently called The Super Smash Bros Mod. Currently there are only 3 characters added to the game, but I am hard at work adding more. Below are the patch notes for the very first version of the mod! NOTE: This mod is made for Minecraft 1.8.

Download it at 

Note that this Download is the most recent version of the mod, or 1.1.0

Take the Feedback Survey at http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=46454&c=340043297JFVH

If you would like to put this mod in a public modpack please inform me of your plans before you do, and make sure to give me proper credit :)

Patch Notes 1.0.0

I. Captain Falcon

- Added Falconite Ore: A naturally spawning rare ore that drop Falconite Gems

- Added Falconite Gem: Dropped by Falconite Ore. Can be used to craft multiple items

- Added Falconite Gem Block: Crafted from 9 Falconite Gems in a table: Used to make the bulk of the items in the mod

- Added FALCON PUNCH: Weapon for the Captain Falcon Kit: Attacks cause small explosion where you cursor is currently located, if they strike an enemy will do massive damage and knock them back, as well as setting them aflame. If you click and hold right click you charge up to use Captain Falcon's special ability. Crafted by filling every slot in a crafting table except the bottom right and bottom left with Falconite Gem Blocks

- Added Captain Falcon's special ability: Falcon causes a giant explosion to appear around him, dealing a large amount of damage in a very large radius. Does not cost durability.

- Added Falconite Armor: Armor for the Captain Falcon Kit: Crafted out of Falconite Gems. Each piece of the set is crafted the same as any other piece of armor (i.e. Diamond Chestplate) but you replace the materials with the Gems. Provides multiple buffs to the player.

II. MetaKnight

- Added Metaite Ore: A naturally spawning rare ore that drop Metaite Gems

- Added Metaite Gem: Dropped by Metaite Ore. Can be used to craft multiple items

- Added Metaite Gem Block: Crafted from 9 Metaite Gems in a table: Used to make the bulk of the items in the mod

- Added Galaxia: Weapon for the Metaknight Kit: Attacks deal massive damage to an enemy when struck and knock them back, as well as setting them aflame. If you click right click you activate Metaknight's special ability. Crafted like any sword in the game, but instead of sticks use Blaze Rods and Metaite Gem Blocks as the material.

- Added MetaKnight's special ability: Metaknight strikes all nearby foes, dealing moderate damage to any enemy within 3 blocks. Can be spammed to deal with large groups of mobs. Does not require Metanight to target any enemy.

- Added Metaknight Armor: Armor for the Metanight Kit: Crafted out of Metanite Gems. Each piece of the set is crafted the same as any other piece of armor (i.e. Diamond Chestplate) but you replace the materials with the Gems. Provides a lot of buffs and allows the player to fly as if they were in creative mode

III. Kirby

- Added Kirbite Ore: A naturally spawning rare ore that drop Kirbite Gems

- Added Kirbite Gem: Dropped by Kirbite Ore. Can be used to craft multiple items

- Added Star Wand: Weapon for the Kirby Kit: Attacks deal massive damage to an enemy when struck and knock them back, as well as setting them aflame. If you click right click you activate Kirby's special ability. Crafted by placing one blaze rod in the bottom center of a crafting table, a Kirbite GemBlock on the middle right and middle left of the table, and a diamond block in the center. With a final Kirbite GemBlock on top.

- Added Kirby's Special Ability: Kirby fires a fireball towards where the player is currently looking, with the strength of the fireball increaising by how long you charge it, up to a max of a power 5 fireball

Patch Notes 1.1.0

- Added Kirbite Gem Block: Crafted from 9 Kirbite Gems in a table: Used to make the bulk of the items in the mod

- Added Kirbite Armor: Armor for the Kirby Kit: Crafted out of Kirbite Gems. Each piece of the set is crafted the same as any other piece of armor (i.e. Diamond Chestplate) but you replace the materials with the Gems. Provides a lot of buffs and allows the player to fly as if they were in creative mode

Well that is all I have for now! Please consider downloading the Mod and giving me feedback by taking the feedback survey. Thank you:D

Edited by Blakexx

• 4 weeks later...