• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• You need to determine which half is being broken, and if it isn't the half with the TE, get the half with the TE, and tell it to do the thing that needs to be done.
    • After doing some testing, it may seem that my "init" function is NEVER run for some bizarre reason, despite being subscribed. In fact, I can't seem to get FMLClientSetupEvent to fire at all. At first I thought my Logger was wrong, but, no, because it is printing to the log for other events. @SubscribeEvent public void setupClient(FMLClientSetupEvent event) { LOGGER.debug("Inital Client Setup!"); } So, I've moved everything to my main function: public Mod() { MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.register(this); LOGGER.debug("Initial Setup!"); try{ Method createBoolean = GameRules.BooleanValue.class.getClass().getMethod("create", boolean.class); createBoolean.setAccessible(true); DeferredWorkQueue.runLater( () -> { try { Object boolTrue = createBoolean.invoke(GameRules.BooleanValue.class, true); doAttackCooldown = GameRules.register("doAttackCooldown", (GameRules.RuleType<GameRules.BooleanValue>) boolTrue); } catch (IllegalAccessException e) { LOGGER.error("Illegal Access Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } catch (InvocationTargetException e) { LOGGER.error("Invocation Target Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } }); } catch (IllegalArgumentException e) { LOGGER.error("Illegal Argument Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } catch (NoSuchMethodException e) { LOGGER.error("No Such Method Exception!"); e.printStackTrace(); } } From there, I finally got the log to speak to me: [16:12:59] [modloading-worker-1/DEBUG] [(NAMESPACE HERE)/]: Initial Setup! [16:12:59] [modloading-worker-1/ERROR] [(NAMESPACE HERE)/]: No Such Method Exception! I'm not sure what's going on with FMLClientSetupEvent, whether it's a bug, or I simply broke something. 
    • Hielo y Fuego  
    • Whenever I try running forge it says 'these libraries failed to download'. This then contains a long list of different files. I have followed many guides on youtube and downloaded it perfectly but the problems keep on persisting. if anybody could help me sort out this problem I would be very grateful as I really just want to mod Minecraft. 
    • I am trying to make a multiblock in which you connect inventories together to a controller block through pipes. Then from that controller block you can manipulate all of those inventories. Now obviously, for big structures, I would need to have a scroller to be able to go through each of the slots that the inventories connected have, however I am having some nasty problems with it.   I don't have problems when connecting two single chests or a double chest, however when I connect another one (when I have to use the scrollbar), various problems arise. 1 - It seems like my "mapping" function is not accurate and I can't pinpoint why. I am taking the scrollbar position and mapping it between 0 and inventory size in this function and I use that value to update the slots of the container. The problem is that I can keep scrolling even when my inventory has ran out of slots, even though it shouldn't do that, so it doesn't seem like it is working properly. I feel like the math is correct. I am taking a percentage value to show at which % of the full scroll range my scrollbar currently is and I am then multiplying that value with the number of slots in the inventory (inventory size). And that's the value I return. Can't really spot the problem here. 2 - When connecting 3 single chests, initially, the empty slots of the new chest show up when you scroll at that position, however I can't update these slots. I put items in it, they show up in the gui, but not at the chest itself. I think they become duplicate slots of the currently existing slots of the double chest, and again I am not sure why. 3 - The last problem I have is purely visual. I can't seem to find the scrollbar GUI component and I made mine out of a button. It looks really ugly. Does anyone know what GUI component vanilla uses for the creative screen scrollbar? A short gif explaining the problem: Related classes (If you wish to check another thing, please ask or simply navigate in the repository) 1) StorageBlock Class: https://github.com/arjolpanci/VanillaExtended/blob/master/src/main/java/teabx/vanillaextended/blocks/StorageBlock.java 2) CollectiveStorageContainer Class: https://github.com/arjolpanci/VanillaExtended/blob/master/src/main/java/teabx/vanillaextended/container/CollectiveStorageContainer.java 3) CollectiveStorageScreen Class: https://github.com/arjolpanci/VanillaExtended/blob/master/src/main/java/teabx/vanillaextended/client/gui/CollectiveStorageScreen.java   Thank you in advance!  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)