[1.8] How to move entity?

Warix

Hello, i have rocket launcher and when i want it to shoot i made it to spawn entity, and that rocket launcher is riding entity, when that entity attacks something rocket launcher will spawn rocket. I made all that but now i need to make that rocket to go on entity that entity what rocket launcher is ridding is attacking. (basically if rocket launcher rides wolf and wolf starts to attack sheep , rocket will spawn where rocket launcher is) . I tried to move rocket with motionX and others, but i just can't get it right, I'm not sure if there are other simpler ways to attack with flying entity. Rocket is extending EntityFlying ( I can change it if there is easier way to do it).

:D

Extend EntityThrowable (easier to work with) or EntityArrow; EntityArrow has a constructor specifically used by skeletons to send the projectile towards a target, rather than in the direction the shooting entity is facing. You should be able to either use it directly or copy / adapt it to suit your needs.