Need help with json file

JimiIT92

So basically i don't understand exactly how rotation values works. I have a spear item that when charging it use this json file

{
"parent": "builtin/generated",
"textures": {
	"layer0": "blaze:items/malachite_spear"
},
"display": {
        "thirdperson": {
            "rotation": [ 0, 90, -35 ],
            "translation": [ 0, 1.25, -3.5 ],
            "scale": [ 0.85, 0.85, 0.85 ]
        },
	"firstperson": {
		"rotation": [ 0, -135, 135 ],
		"translation": [ 0, 4, 2 ],
		"scale": [ 1.7, 1.7, 1.7 ]
	}
}
}

Now, in first person it works as i want (picture below)

BadWrBi.png

but in third person i have this

57xVT2g.png

but i want that in third person will look similar to first person (so the spear should be horizontal, not vertical). Wich of this value am i supposed to change?

Don't blame me if i always ask for your help. I just want to learn to be better :)

Usually, you would fool around in the .JSON file until its correct (the rotation attribute in third person - found in the .JSON). That takes to much time and is nothing but trial and error. Use this tool, provided by TheGreyGhost, to actively transform your items in-game:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/item-transform-helper---interactively-rotate-scale-translate/

Development of Plugins [2012 - 2014] Development of Mods [2012 - Current]

Ok, so i've tried with this tool :) It's a really powerful tool but however it can't help me becuase the spear act like a bow and when charging it will assume a different model. I think that i'll let act like a normal bow in third person (as i said before in first person it looks fine)

Don't blame me if i always ask for your help. I just want to learn to be better :)