[1.8] XP bar disappears on Teleport

delpi

Got something odd happening that I'm not sure if it is involved in something I have done or not.

After I teleport to a different dimension (with or without a portal), the XP bar goes away.  If I try to use an enchanter or anvil at that point it won't work because it detects no experience. 

Fixes:

If I log out and in, it then shows my exp again and all works. 

If I try to use the anvil, it fails and drops the items, and then my xp bar populates back to normal.

I saw something from Ernio about resetting icons after using a font render.  I did that, but no difference.  Besides, since this seems like the XP isn't really there, its not a gui only issue.

The only thing I can come up with is when the player is transferred dimensions (clone code), the XP isn't transferred to the client.  However, all the health and such is, so that seems weird.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Long time Bukkit & Forge Programmer

Happy to try and help