[1.7.10] Help needed with modding and debugging

Ratchet Hundreda

Hi everyone! :)

My story is that a year ago i started playing with one of the 3rd party Feed The Beast modpacks called EPiCCRAFT. This is a hardcore survival modpack with a lite versions of the usual Feed The Beast experience. I found the idea and the approach genius and we made a little server where we played a lot. This modpack is for Minecraft version 1.6.4. Recently i got the idea to get to play the modpack on 1.7.10 but unfortunately nobody seems to try and update the modpack maybe becasue of it's unpopularity or something so i decided to update it myself. First i gathered all the 1.7.10 versions of the mods corresponding to the 1.6.4 version. I decided to have some mods left out and include some new ones but all-in all it's almost the same modpack. After eleminating all the id conflicts and other config related conflicts i finally got it working and minecraft booted up nicely. However after starting a new world i bumped into some really wierd stuff. First i got a really low 5-10 avarage FPS it was like a slideshow, unplayable. Then i let minecraft use more ram first 3gb. With that i finally was able to move around a bit but with extreme stutter and still low fps. After some research on the forums i found a mod called fastcraft which is actually used in many new 1.7.10 Feed The Beast modpacks. With that i managed to get to move around the world normally but still with heavy stutter and lower 20-30 FPS. Lastly with the addition of OptiFine i managed to get everything to a barely playable level. Minecraft still ate up almost all of the available ram (sometimes more than 4gb) and i still got a lot of stutter however my fps seemed to improve sometimes got even 60fps. Then i encountered another bs. Other than around the spawn point in an about 20x20-30x30 chunk area no other chunks are being generated and i got these like server laggs when i open up an inventory it only shows up in 10 or 15 seconds and stuff. Then after another half a day of research and tweaking i found that there are some serious issues with how chunks are being generated in 1.7.10 and the new render engine is way far from being optimized. Maybe it has to do something with the problem i encounter? Maybe the newer versions of the mods i use are way more reasource heavy than before? Unfortunetly i'm not a java expert i have basic knowledge of how to work with debug logs and i can't solve my problem. That's why as my last hope i turned here for help to maybe get some more professional approach from you guys. I just made my account here and looked around so i'm not even 100% sure if i post this in the right thread so please bear with me. ^^" Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for anything!

Here is my .minecraft folder with the mods and config folder containing the mods i use and their configs from my dropbox ~160MB

Forge version 10.13.4.1492

The JVM Arguments i use: -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xmx2G -Dforge.forceNoStencil=true

The Game Output log from the Minecraft Launcher after booting up minecraft:

[spoiler=Game Output log from the Launcher]

[06:47:51] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 170 mods

[06:47:51] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Furnaces, FMLFileResourcePack:BF Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:StatusEffectHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:AppleCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Alternate Terrain Generation, FMLFileResourcePack:BetterStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Biomes O' Plenty, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:CTMLib, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Cookie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroPets, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Dungeon Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnviroMine, FMLFileResourcePack:Equivalent Exchange 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Cells 2, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:FastCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Gany's End, FMLFileResourcePack:Gany's Nether, FMLFileResourcePack:Gany's Surface, FMLFileResourcePack:Glenn's Gases, FMLFileResourcePack:Gases Framework, FMLFileResourcePack:Gases Framework WAILA plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Grimoire of Gaia 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Ender Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:HatStand, FMLFileResourcePack:Hunger Overhaul, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:InGame Info XML, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:LunatriusCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mariculture, FMLFileResourcePack:Marine Technlogy, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Comes Alive, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Atum, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BackTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Chococraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: IC2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Modular Armour, FMLFileResourcePack:§9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:Natural Absorption, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:NotEnoughKEys, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Resources, FMLFileResourcePack:ObsidiPlates, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralAddons, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralCore, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralIntegration, FMLFileResourcePack:Pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:PortalGun, FMLFileResourcePack:Project Zulu, FMLFileResourcePack:RadixCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Roguelike Dungeons, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Sound Filters, FMLFileResourcePack:Special Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:The Spice of Life, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Shards Reborn, FMLFileResourcePack:Stackie, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft Mob Aspects, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Tinkerer, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Steelworks, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Utility Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Vein Miner, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Support, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:Localized Weather & Storms, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Core, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Logic, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:libsandstone, PortalGunSounds.pak, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources, XU_Delegate_Pack, XU_Delegate_Pack, XU_Delegate_Pack

[06:47:52] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: gasesframeworkWAILA in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\gasesFrameworkWAILA-1.0.0.jar

[06:47:52] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: gasesframeworkWAILA in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\gasesFrameworkWAILA-1.0.0.jar

[06:47:52] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: HungerOverhaul in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar

[06:47:52] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: HungerOverhaul in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar

[06:48:13] [Client thread/WARN] [FastCraft-core]: The sprite Chisel:snakestone/obsidian/particles/7 caused the mipmap level to drop from 4 to 3 because it's too small (8x8 px).

[06:48:13] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/blocks-atlas

[06:48:13] [Client thread/INFO] [EnderCore]: Removed 0 missing texture stacktraces. Tada!

[06:48:14] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/tsteelworks/manuals/en_US/highoven.xml

[06:48:14] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/mantle/manuals/test.xml

[06:48:24] [Client thread/WARN] [FastCraft-core]: The sprite thaumcraft:focus_primal_depth caused the mipmap level to drop from 4 to 2 because it's too small (6x6 px).

[06:48:24] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/items-atlas

[06:48:24] [Client thread/INFO] [EnderCore]: Removed 0 missing texture stacktraces. Tada!

[06:48:25] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/tsteelworks/manuals/en_US/highoven.xml

[06:48:25] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/mantle/manuals/test.xml

[06:48:25] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:48:25] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[06:48:25] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[06:48:25] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:48:25] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:48:25] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[06:48:25] [Thread-32/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[06:48:25] [Thread-32/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[06:48:25] [Thread-32/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.

[06:48:26] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:48:26] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[06:48:26] [Client thread/WARN] [JABBA]: JABBA-Debug Problem loading texture: extrautils:bw_(obsidian)

[06:48:26] [Client thread/WARN] [JABBA]: JABBA-Debug Problem loading texture: extrautils:bw_(obsidian)

[06:48:27] [Client thread/INFO] [bspkrsCore]: Enabling Main Menu Mob render ticker

[06:48:27] [Client thread/INFO] [Mystcraft]: Mystcraft Start-Up Error Checking Completed

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: The following texture errors were found.

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: ==================================================

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN minecraft

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain minecraft is missing 17 textures

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain minecraft has 4 locations:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      unknown resourcepack type net.minecraft.client.resources.DefaultResourcePack : Default

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod ganyssurface resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\Ganys Surface-1.12.3.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod cfm resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod Thaumcraft resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: -------------------------

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain minecraft are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6696_focusEnderChest.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_1173_null.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6690_focusDeflect.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6718_focusFlight.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_1284_extracells.block.walrus.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6706_focusRecall.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/planks.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6732_focusHeal.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/TConIntegration.bedrock.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6685_focusSmelt.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6730_focusXPDrain.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_5039_extracells.fluid.item.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_BLOCK_520_bookshelf.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_5041_extracells.pattern.crafting.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6715_focusTelekinesis.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6709_focusDislocation.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_6701_focusShadowbeam.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain minecraft

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: ==================================================

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN cofh

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: --------------------------------------------------

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain cofh is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain cofh has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod CoFHCore resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain cofh are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/tablet/Tablet.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain cofh

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN ttinkerer

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain ttinkerer is missing 7 textures

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain ttinkerer has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod ThaumicTinkerer resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-164.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain ttinkerer are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/repairer.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/ichorSwordGem.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/magnet.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/ichorAxeGem.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/ichorShovelGem.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/mobAspect.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/ichorPickGem.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain ttinkerer

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN missing_icon_item_5286_extrautils

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain missing_icon_item_5286_extrautils is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain missing_icon_item_5286_extrautils is missing a resource manager - it is probably a side-effect of automatic texture processing

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain missing_icon_item_5286_extrautils are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/microblocks.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain missing_icon_item_5286_extrautils

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN weather2

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain weather2 is missing 2 textures

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain weather2 has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod weather2 resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\weather2-2.3.9 for MC v1.7.10.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain weather2 are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/WindVane.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/Anemometer.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain weather2

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN thaumicexploration

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain thaumicexploration is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain thaumicexploration has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod ThaumicExploration resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain thaumicexploration are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/metalbase.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The following other errors were reported for domain thaumicexploration:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    Problem: broken aspect ratio and not an animation

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/soulBrazier.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN ee3

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain ee3 is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain ee3 has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod EE3 resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\EquivalentExchange3-1.7.10-0.3.507.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain ee3 are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/bowDarkMatter.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain ee3

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN projectzulublock

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain projectzulublock is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain projectzulublock has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod ProjectZulu|Core resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\ProjectZulu-1.7.10-1.4c2.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain projectzulublock are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/blocks/potion.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain projectzulublock

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN missing_icon_item_5269_extrautils

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain missing_icon_item_5269_extrautils is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain missing_icon_item_5269_extrautils is missing a resource manager - it is probably a side-effect of automatic texture processing

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain missing_icon_item_5269_extrautils are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/lawSword.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain missing_icon_item_5269_extrautils

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN logisticspipes

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain logisticspipes is missing 3 textures

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain logisticspipes has 1 location:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod LogisticsPipes resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\logisticspipes-0.9.2.33.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain logisticspipes are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/itemUpgrade/UpgradeModule.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/itemUpgrade/LogicController.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/ItemPipeSignCreator.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain logisticspipes

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN microblock

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain microblock is missing 3 textures

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain microblock has 3 locations:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod ForgeMicroblock resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\1.7.10\ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod ForgeMultipart resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\1.7.10\ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod McMultipart resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\1.7.10\ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain microblock are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/sawArdite.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/sawManyullyn.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/sawCobalt.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain microblock

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN minefactoryreloaded

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain minefactoryreloaded is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain minefactoryreloaded has 19 locations:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2 resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0-104.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain minefactoryreloaded are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/item.mfr.rednet.meter.debug.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain minefactoryreloaded

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  DOMAIN buildcraft

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:  domain buildcraft is missing 1 texture

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    domain buildcraft has 7 locations:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Silicon resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Core resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Transport resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Builders resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Robotics resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Energy resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      mod BuildCraft|Factory resources at C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\buildcraft-7.0.20.jar

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    The missing resources for domain buildcraft are:

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:      textures/items/board_green.png

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]:    No other errors exist for domain buildcraft

[06:48:27] [Client thread/ERROR] [TEXTURE ERRORS]: +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

[06:48:27] [Client thread/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerRepair], Method [func_82848_d]

[06:48:27] [Client thread/INFO] [EnderCore]: Transforming net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerRepair Finished.

[06:48:27] [Client thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Config load successful.

[06:49:19] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:ArmorStatusHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:Better Furnaces, FMLFileResourcePack:BF Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:StatusEffectHUD, FMLFileResourcePack:AppleCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Alternate Terrain Generation, FMLFileResourcePack:BetterStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Forestry Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:BiblioWoods Natura Edition, FMLFileResourcePack:Biomes O' Plenty, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Silicon, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Transport, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Builders, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Robotics, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Energy, FMLFileResourcePack:BC Factory, FMLFileResourcePack:BuildCraft Compat, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:ChickenChunks, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel 2, FMLFileResourcePack:CTMLib, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Cookie Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroPets, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:Decocraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Dungeon Pack, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion, FMLFileResourcePack:Enchiridion 2, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Ender IO, FMLFileResourcePack:EnderStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:EnviroMine, FMLFileResourcePack:Equivalent Exchange 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Cells 2, FMLFileResourcePack:ExtraTiC, FMLFileResourcePack:Extra Utilities, FMLFileResourcePack:FastCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Forbidden Magic, FMLFileResourcePack:Forestry for Minecraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Gany's End, FMLFileResourcePack:Gany's Nether, FMLFileResourcePack:Gany's Surface, FMLFileResourcePack:Glenn's Gases, FMLFileResourcePack:Gases Framework, FMLFileResourcePack:Gases Framework WAILA plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:Grimoire of Gaia 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Hardcore Ender Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:HatStand, FMLFileResourcePack:Hunger Overhaul, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Iguana Tinker Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:InGame Info XML, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Iron Chest, FMLFileResourcePack:JABBA, FMLFileResourcePack:Logistics Pipes, FMLFileResourcePack:LunatriusCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Magical Crops, FMLFileResourcePack:Magic Bees, FMLFileResourcePack:Mantle, FMLFileResourcePack:Mariculture, FMLFileResourcePack:Marine Technlogy, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Comes Alive, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Atum, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BackTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Chococraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: IC2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MineTweaker 3, FMLFileResourcePack:Modular Armour, FMLFileResourcePack:§9MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:Natural Absorption, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Developer Tools, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Botany, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Crafting Tables, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:Nether Ores, FMLFileResourcePack:NotEnoughKEys, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Resources, FMLFileResourcePack:ObsidiPlates, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralAddons, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralCore, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenPeripheralIntegration, FMLFileResourcePack:Pam's HarvestCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:PortalGun, FMLFileResourcePack:Project Zulu, FMLFileResourcePack:RadixCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Roguelike Dungeons, FMLFileResourcePack:Simply Jetpacks, FMLFileResourcePack:Sound Filters, FMLFileResourcePack:Special Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:The Spice of Life, FMLFileResourcePack:Soul Shards Reborn, FMLFileResourcePack:Stackie, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumcraft Mob Aspects, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:Thaumic Tinkerer, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Dynamics, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Foundation, FMLFileResourcePack:TiC Tooltips, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Steelworks, FMLFileResourcePack:The Twilight Forest, FMLFileResourcePack:Utility Mobs, FMLFileResourcePack:Vein Miner, FMLFileResourcePack:Mod Support, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila Harvestability, FMLFileResourcePack:Localized Weather & Storms, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Core, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Addons, FMLFileResourcePack:WR-CBE Logic, FMLFileResourcePack:bspkrsCore, FMLFileResourcePack:Baubles, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin, FMLFileResourcePack:libsandstone, PortalGunSounds.pak, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks Cached Resources, XU_Delegate_Pack, XU_Delegate_Pack, XU_Delegate_Pack

[06:49:19] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: gasesframeworkWAILA in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\gasesFrameworkWAILA-1.0.0.jar

[06:49:19] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: gasesframeworkWAILA in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\gasesFrameworkWAILA-1.0.0.jar

[06:49:19] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: HungerOverhaul in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar

[06:49:19] [Client thread/WARN]: ResourcePack: ignored non-lowercase namespace: HungerOverhaul in C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\HungerOverhaul-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar

[06:49:26] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/blocks-atlas

[06:49:26] [Client thread/INFO] [EnderCore]: Removed 0 missing texture stacktraces. Tada!

[06:49:27] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/tsteelworks/manuals/en_US/highoven.xml

[06:49:27] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/mantle/manuals/test.xml

[06:49:33] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 2048x2048 textures/items-atlas

[06:49:33] [Client thread/INFO] [EnderCore]: Removed 0 missing texture stacktraces. Tada!

[06:49:33] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/tsteelworks/manuals/en_US/highoven.xml

[06:49:33] [Client thread/INFO] [Mantle]: Loading Manual XML from: /assets/mantle/manuals/test.xml

[06:49:34] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:49:34] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[06:49:34] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[06:49:34] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:49:34] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:49:34] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...

[06:49:34] [Thread-34/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL

[06:49:34] [Thread-34/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)

[06:49:34] [Thread-34/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.

[06:49:34] [sound Library Loader/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:49:34] [sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started

[06:49:42] [Client thread/INFO] [bspkrsCore]: Enabling Main Menu Mob render ticker

[06:49:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Deleting level New World

[06:49:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempt 1...

[06:49:58] [Client thread/INFO] [bspkrsCore]: Enabling Main Menu Mob render ticker

[06:50:04] [server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.7.10

[06:50:04] [server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker:load:106]: Loading scripts

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker:load:152]: MineTweaker: Loading intermod

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO]: Converting map!

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO]: Scanning folders...

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO]: Total conversion count is 0

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[06:50:05] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[06:50:06] [server thread/WARN]: Unable to find spawn biome

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 0 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -100 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

aug. 22, 2015 6:50:07 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

INFO: Project Zulu : Death Rules are ENABLED.

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [TwilightForest] Loaded a world with the tfEnforcedProgression game rule not defined.  Defining it.

[06:50:07] [server thread/ERROR] [enviromine]: Enviromine World Data Doesn't Exist. Creating now

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Dir already exist:CustomProperties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loading Profile: Default

[06:50:07] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: No energy value file to load values from, generating new values

[06:50:07] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Beginning dynamic value computation

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 6 stability types

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 16 armor properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 43 block properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 7 entity properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 32 item properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 24 rot properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 178 biome properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 2 dimension properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 0 cave ore properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loaded 0 cave entity properties

[06:50:07] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -37 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

aug. 22, 2015 6:50:07 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

[06:50:08] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -38 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

aug. 22, 2015 6:50:08 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

[06:50:08] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -39 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:08] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -42 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:08] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -19 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:08] [server thread/WARN]: Unable to find spawn biome

[06:50:08] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -112 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:11] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 7 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

aug. 22, 2015 6:50:11 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

[06:50:11] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:11] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Loading cave seed from: C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\New World

[06:50:11] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -2 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:11] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 2 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

[06:50:11] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension 1 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

aug. 22, 2015 6:50:12 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

Attemping to load JABBA data.

[06:50:12] [server thread/INFO] [PortalGun]: [4.0.0-beta-5] Save data does not exist!

aug. 22, 2015 6:50:12 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

[06:50:12] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 1: Computed 626 values for objects in 4455 ms

[06:50:12] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0

[06:50:13] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 2: Computed 875 values for objects in 940 ms

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 4%

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Gas Fire

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Carbon Monoxide

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Carbon Dioxide

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Hydrogen Sulfide

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Methane

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Sulfur Dioxide

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Nitrogen Dioxide

[06:50:13] [server thread/INFO] [enviromine]: Registered gas Nuclear Gas

[06:50:14] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 4%

[06:50:15] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 3: Computed 836 values for objects in 2154 ms

[06:50:16] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 4: Computed 295 values for objects in 1377 ms

[06:50:17] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 5: Computed 153 values for objects in 1308 ms

[06:50:19] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 6: Computed 45 values for objects in 1163 ms

[06:50:20] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 7: Computed 17 values for objects in 1256 ms

[06:50:21] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 8: Computed 1 values for objects in 1190 ms

[06:50:22] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Pass 9: Computed 0 values for objects in 1429 ms

[06:50:22] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Finished dynamic value computation (computed 2848 values for objects in 15276 ms)

[06:50:22] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Saving energy values to disk

[06:50:23] [DynamicEMC Thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: DynamicEMC system initialized after 16112 ms

[06:50:29] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 5%

[06:50:30] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 5%

[06:50:35] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 6%

[06:50:36] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 7%

[06:50:37] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 8%

[06:50:38] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 12%

[06:50:39] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 17%

[06:50:40] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 22%

[06:50:41] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 27%

[06:50:42] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 32%

[06:50:43] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 36%

[06:50:44] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 40%

[06:50:46] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 44%

[06:50:47] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 48%

[06:50:49] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 51%

[06:50:50] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 56%

[06:50:51] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 60%

[06:50:52] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 63%

[06:50:53] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 67%

[06:50:55] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 72%

[06:50:56] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 75%

[06:50:57] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 80%

[06:50:58] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 84%

[06:51:07] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 88%

[06:51:08] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 92%

[06:51:09] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 95%

[06:51:12] [server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 96%

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for minecraft

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for CoFHCore

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Metallurgy not loaded - skipping

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for NetherOres

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: BigReactors not loaded - skipping

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for appliedenergistics2

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for Thaumcraft

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: ElectriCraft not loaded - skipping

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: ReactorCraft not loaded - skipping

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for Forestry

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: Loading compatibility for TConstruct

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: IC2 not loaded - skipping

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [neresources]: MobProperties not loaded - skipping

[06:51:13] [server thread/INFO] [RandomThings]: Creating NBT File

[06:51:14] [server thread/INFO] [Enchiridion]: Enchiridion 2 couldn't find the world data for the library so is creating it fresh

[06:51:14] [server thread/INFO] [PortalGun]: [4.0.0-beta-5] World config does not exist, generating.

[06:51:14] [server thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [CoroUtil.forge.CoroAI:initTry:91]: CoroUtil being reinitialized

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -100

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -37

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -38

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -39

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -42

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -19

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 7

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -2

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: InvTweaks: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerBeacon

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: InvTweaks: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerMerchant

[06:51:15] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 2

[06:51:15] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 2

[06:51:15] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 170 mods : gasesFrameworkWAILA@1.0.0,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes@1.7.10R2.8.0,BuildCraft|Silicon@7.0.20,gasesFrameworkCore@1.1.2,Enchiridion2@2.0.2a,NaturalAbsorption@1.2.1,ForgeMicroblock@1.2.0.345,iChunUtil@4.2.2,CoroPets@v1.0,HardcoreEnderExpansion@1.8.3,PortalGun@4.0.0-beta-5,ThaumicExploration@0.6.0,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest@1.7.10R2.8.0,MagicBees@1.7.10-2.3.4,InfiniBows@1.3.0 build 20,CoroAI@v1.0,FLabsBF@4.3,endercore@1.7.10-0.0.1.16_alpha,Mystcraft@0.12.3.00,bspkrsCore@6.15,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed@1.7.10R2.8.0,BuildCraft|Robotics@7.0.20,weather2@v2.3.9,McMultipart@1.2.0.345,Mariculture@1.7.10-1.2.4.2a,ExtendedRenderer@v1.0,BiomesOPlenty@2.1.0,LunatriusCore@1.1.2.21,GrimoireOfGaia@1.0.0,props@2.0.2,ExtraUtilities@1.2.10,VeinMiner_coremod@0.27.1_build.unknown,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft@1.7.10R2.8.0,WR-CBE|Addons@1.4.1.9,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry@1.7.10R2.8.0,ThermalFoundation@1.7.10R1.2.0,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla@1.7.10R2.8.0,ForgeMultipart@1.2.0.345,ConfigMod@v1.0,BuildMod@v1.0,CoFHCore@1.7.10R3.0.3,ganysend@1.10.1,neresources@0.1.0.106,BiblioWoodsForestry@1.7,ganyssurface@1.12.3,FastCraft@1.21,OpenPeripheral@0.4,Forge@10.13.4.1492,MariTech@1.0,HatStand@4.0.0,ganysnether@1.8.1,ThaumicTinkerer@unspecified,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft@1.7.10R2.8.0,BuildCraft|Energy@7.0.20,JABBA@1.2.1,ExtraTiC@1.4.5,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft@1.7.10R2.8.0,enviromine@1.3.119,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2@1.7.10R2.8.0,AppleCore@1.1.0,IguanaTweaksTConstruct@1.7.10-2.1.5.140,FML@7.10.99.99,Natura@2.2.0,NEIAddons|Forestry@1.12.11.36,TiCTooltips@1.2.5,magicalcrops@1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA,MCA@1.7.10-5.0.7.2,FLabsBFCompat@3.1,BiblioWoodsNatura@1.5,cfm@3.4.8,ctmlib@1.0.1.5,HungerOverhaul@1.7.10-1.0.0.jenkins75,<CoFH ASM>@000,NEIAddons|CraftingTables@1.12.11.36,NEIAddons|ExNihilo@1.12.11.36,ArmorStatusHUD@1.28,WailaHarvestability@1.1.2,ThermalDynamics@1.7.10R1.1.0,ATG@0.10.0,libsandstone@1.0.0,TMechworks@0.2.14.100,Hats@4.0.1,LogisticsPipes@0.9.2.33,NotEnoughItems@1.0.5.111,Thaumcraft@4.2.3.5,Waila@1.5.10,extracells@2.2.73,TConstruct@1.7.10-1.8.7.build979,StatusEffectHUD@1.27,ProjectZulu|Core@1.7.10-1.4c2,simplyjetpacks@1.5.1,appliedenergistics2-core@rv2-stable-10,ModularArmour@1.0.0,NEIAddons@1.12.11.36,BiblioCraft@1.10.5,BuildCraft|Core@7.0.20,gasesFramework@1.1.2,EE3@0.3.507,gasesCore@1.6.2,OpenModsCore@0.8,betterstorage@0.13.1.126,NEIAddons|Developer@1.12.11.36,notenoughkeys@@MOD_VERSION@,Stackie@1.6.0.36,mcp@9.05,MCVanillaTweaks@1.0,Mantle@1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins188,appliedenergistics2@rv2-stable-10,TSteelworks@1.7.10-1.1.1,gases@1.6.2,WR-CBE|Logic@1.4.1.9,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum@1.7.10R2.8.0,OpenPeripheralIntegration@0.3,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct@1.7.10R2.8.0,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics@1.7.10R2.8.0,WR-CBE|Core@1.4.1.9,MobiusCore@1.2.5,inventorytweaks@1.59-dev-152-cf6e263,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft@1.7.10R2.8.0,harvestcraft@1.7.10j,InGameInfoXML@2.8.1.81,UtilityMobs@3.1.1,ThermalExpansion@1.7.10R4.0.3B1,TwilightForest@2.3.7,BuildCraft|Factory@7.0.20,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft@1.7.10R2.8.0,OpenPeripheralCore@1.2,NEIAddons|AppEng@1.12.11.36,OpenBlocks@1.4.4,EnderStorage@1.4.7.36,ForbiddenMagic@1.7.10-0.57,RadixCore@2.0.2,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes@1.7.10R2.8.0,dungeonpack@1.7.10-1.0,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock@1.7.10R2.8.0,CarpentersBlocks@3.3.6,MineFactoryReloaded@1.7.10R2.8.0,EnderIO@1.7.10-2.3.0.407_beta,BuildCraft|Compat@7.0.11,ComputerCraft@1.73,VeinMinerModSupport@0.27.1_build.unknown,neiintegration@1.0.12,Enchiridion@1.3,Roguelike@1.3.6.3,IronChest@6.0.62.742,SpecialMobs@3.1.1,NEIAddons|Botany@1.12.11.36,RandomThings@2.2.4,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion@1.7.10R2.8.0,VeinMiner@0.27.1_build.unknown,CodeChickenCore@1.0.7.47,SpiceOfLife@1.2.4,ChickenChunks@1.3.4.19,MineTweaker3@3.0.9B,cookiecore@1.4.0,ThaumicTinkerer-preloader@0.1,NetherOres@1.7.10R2.3.0,BuildCraft|Transport@7.0.20,chisel@2.4.1.40,Baubles@1.0.1.10,SSR@rc3,ThaumcraftMobAspects@1.7.2-2A,witchery@0.24.1,Forestry@3.6.3.20,OpenMods@0.8,soundfilters@0.8_for_1.7.X,BiblioWoodsBoP@1.9,BuildCraft|Builders@7.0.20,MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools@1.7.10R2.8.0,ObsidiPlates@3.0.0.18

[06:51:15] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT

[06:51:15] [server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10

[06:51:15] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER

[06:51:15] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: [Client thread] Client side modded connection established

[06:51:15] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: Connected to new server, resetting commands

[06:51:16] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: [server thread] Server side modded connection established

[06:51:16] [server thread/WARN] [baubles]: Data not found for Ratchet_HuN. Trying to load backup data.

[06:51:16] [server thread/WARN] [THAUMCRAFT]: Thaumcraft data not found for Ratchet_HuN. Trying to load backup Thaumcraft data.

[06:51:16] [server thread/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Assigning initial aspects to Ratchet_HuN

[06:51:16] [server thread/INFO]: Ratchet_HuN[local:E:8a581194] logged in with entity id 1515 at (54.5, 87.0, 99.5)

[06:51:16] [server thread/INFO]: Ratchet_HuN joined the game

aug. 22, 2015 6:51:16 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

[06:51:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Thank you for half a million downloads! - The Chisel Team

[06:51:21] [Client thread/INFO] [PortalGun]: [4.0.0-beta-5] Sending client info to server

[06:51:21] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================

[06:51:21] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!

[06:51:21] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: truetyper/TrueTypeFont.loadImage(Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImage;)I

[06:51:21] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead

[06:51:21] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================

[06:51:21] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [truetyper.TrueTypeFont:<init>:94]: TrueTypeFont loaded: java.awt.Font[family=Arial,name=Arial,style=plain,size=12] - AntiAlias = true

[06:51:21] [server thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [HEE] Ender Compendium key conflicts with Night Vision, please fix the issue in Controls menu.

[06:51:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.

[06:51:22] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiDownloadTerrain

[06:51:22] [Thread-40/INFO] [RadixCore]: Checking if updates available for Minecraft Comes Alive...

[06:51:22] [Client thread/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Client received server config settings.

[06:51:22] [Client thread/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: CHEAT_SHEET[false], WARDED_STONE[true], MIRRORS[true], HARD_NODES[true], WUSS_MODE[false], RESEARCH_DIFFICULTY[0], ASPECT_TOTAL_CAP[100

[06:51:22] [server thread/INFO] [Waila]: Player EntityPlayerMP['Ratchet_HuN'/1515, l='New World', x=54,50, y=87,00, z=99,50] connected. Sending ping

[06:51:22] [Client thread/INFO] [ThermalExpansion]: Receiving Server Configuration...

[06:51:22] [Client thread/INFO] [MCA]: Received and applied server-side configuration.

[06:51:23] [Client thread/ERROR] [NotEnoughItems]: Failed to find identifier for: net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@7a8f0142

[06:51:23] [Client thread/ERROR] [NotEnoughItems]: Failed to find identifier for: mods.natura.items.BerryMedley@6a6c24bc

[06:51:23] [Client thread/ERROR] [NotEnoughItems]: Failed to find identifier for: chbachman.armour.items.tablet.ItemTablet@76ac46d1

[06:51:24] [server thread/ERROR] [enviromine]: Error Parsing Date

[06:51:25] [server thread/INFO]: Ratchet_HuN has just earned the achievement [You've been installed!]

[06:51:27] [server thread/INFO] [Mystcraft]: Baseline Profiling provider registered at -2147483648

[06:51:27] [server thread/INFO] [Mystcraft]: Baseline Profiling dimension registered at -2147483648

[06:51:27] [server thread/INFO] [Mystcraft]: Baseline Profiling for Instability started. Expect some lag.

[06:51:27] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Loading dimension -2147483648 (New World) (net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer@2443f18c)

aug. 22, 2015 6:51:27 DE com.stek101.projectzulu.common.core.ProjectZuluLog log

[06:51:30] [server thread/WARN]: Fetching addPacket for removed entity

[06:51:31] [server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 15581ms behind, skipping 311 tick(s)

[06:51:32] [Client thread/INFO] [extrautils]: Added NEI integration

[06:51:33] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons|Forestry]: Loaded TB comb item: magicbees.item.ItemComb@40497b6d

[06:51:33] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons|Forestry]: Loaded Magic Bees comb item: magicbees.item.ItemComb@40497b6d (magicbees.item.ItemComb@40497b6d)

[06:51:33] [Client thread/WARN] [NEIAddons]: magicbees.speciesEEMinium specialty contains nulls and/or corrupt item stacks

[06:51:33] [Client thread/INFO] [neiintegration]: Loading integration: Minecraft / Forge

[06:51:33] [Client thread/INFO] [neiintegration]: Loading integration: Forestry

[06:51:33] [Client thread/INFO] [neiintegration]: Loading integration: Pam's HarvestCraft

[06:51:33] [Client thread/INFO] [neiintegration]: Loading integration: MineFactory Reloaded

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO] [Equivalent Exchange 3]: Client successfully received EnergyValues from server

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO] [Waila]: Received server authentication msg. Remote sync will be activated

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §eEnviroMine 1.3.119 is up to date

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Ratchet_HuN has just earned the achievement [You've been installed!]

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §bThank you for downloading MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod.

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Make sure you check out the wiki! http://mrcrayfishs-furniture-mod.wikia.com/

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: Received handshake from server

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: Available server commands: SetAE2FakeSlot;SetForestryWorktableRecipe

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO] [simplyjetpacks]: Received server configuration

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO] [PortalGun]: [4.0.0-beta-5] Received world props from server.

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §cNew version of BuildCraft available: 7.0.21 for Minecraft 1.7.10

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §cDownload from http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/download

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] This message only displays once

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Type '/buildcraft version' if you want to see it again

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Veinminer using client keybind. See mod config for details.

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] codechickencore.update

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] versioncheck.ganysend.message §f[§aversioncheck.ganysend.download§f]

[06:51:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6Gany's Surface §fis §coutdated§f. §f[§aDownload 1.12.4§f]

[06:51:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §6The mod Extra Cells 2 is supporting In-Game Wiki mod. §6However, In-Game Wiki isn't installed! [Download Latest]

[06:51:39] [server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 8516ms behind, skipping 170 tick(s)

[06:52:38] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiIngameMenu

[06:52:38] [server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...

[06:52:38] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[06:55:19] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiIngameMenu

[06:55:22] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Restoring client configs.

[06:55:22] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [simplyjetpacks]: Loading configuration files

[06:56:45] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[06:56:45] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The Last Millenium

[06:56:45] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/SpectreWorld

[06:56:45] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/CONTROL

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Stopping server

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving players

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Nether

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/The Last Millenium

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/SpectreWorld

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'New World'/CONTROL

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [Mystcraft]: Baseline Profiling world unloaded before time!

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 0

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -112

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 2

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -2147483648

[06:56:48] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups

[06:56:51] [server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied

[06:56:51] [Client thread/INFO] [bspkrsCore]: Enabling Main Menu Mob render ticker

[06:56:51] [Client thread/INFO] [MCA]: Resetting config to client-side values...

[06:56:51] [pool-5-thread-1/INFO] [EnderIO]: ServerChannelRegister: Dimensional Transceiver data saved to C:\Users\Ratchet Hundreda\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\New World\enderio\dimensionalTransceiver.json

[06:56:57] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!

[06:56:57] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

[06:56:57] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...

[06:56:57] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

[06:56:57] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:

gameoutput.txt

My specs.:

Intel® Core™ i7-4702MQ 2.2GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 750M

8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM

Simply put, 170 mods is a LARGE modpack and it is not going to run smoothly.

That said you could get a really nice dedicated server and possible a better GPU and you might have something that plays well.

You also have a fair number of World Gen/ biome mods and those WILL slow down performance.

Minecraft isn't optimized well to handle that kind of stuff.

Current Project: Armerger 

Planned mods: Light Drafter  | Ore Swords

Looking for help getting a mod off the ground? Coding  | Textures

Yup, i thought so too. Well, actually i'm playing from and Acer Aspire V3 laptop so i didn't expect such a great performance from her still i don't understand why would chunks stop to generate. Also i don't see why would minecraft eat up so much ram even if this is a heavy modpack. I think i will tweak the world gen stuffs to be less heavy maybe stop some biomes from generating and such.

Not sure about the lack of generation but it is possible to use too much ram, Minecraft runs better if it has a robust Garbage Collection running, otherwise nothing will get unloaded.

2-3GB is the general consensus for the best amount to use.

It's possible that that is related to the generation problem but not likely.

Current Project: Armerger 

Planned mods: Light Drafter  | Ore Swords

Looking for help getting a mod off the ground? Coding  | Textures