My Struggle to find a Server

cdh0127

My struggle to find a server that is satisfactory to what I'm looking for has been going on for months now.

I even made my own pack and have been playing by myself for the past 2 weeks...and I've gotten lonely.

That is why I am here.

I really like the environment and community that the Forgecraft server has, and that would be the best comparison to my ideal server & community.

So if anyone knows of a server similar, with all the great popular mods..etc, please leave a reply with the website or IP or whatever.

Thank you for helping to lay to rest my endless journey for the ideal MC modded server pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There.

I'm CausticLasagne, and I host a MinecraftForge/Bukkit server (Cauldron).

It's pretty cool, but it's not popular enough to be heard of.

Visit my site: www.CausticPixelGames.com,

For more Information.

Have fun and see you in Game.

Also, you will need the Modpack to join.

▒█▀▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ █░░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▀ █▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ █░░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █

░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ █░░ ░░█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ █░▀█ █▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █▄█▄█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░▀░█ █▀▀ ▀

▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▒█░▒█ ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄

• 2 months later...

You're welcome to come visit MacMinecraft.  We're a Factions PvP oriented server but also with a mix of PvE with dungeons and arenas.  Our community is a strong and growing one which is probably our biggest selling point.  The players here are just good people.  Feel free to check us out, hopefully you're able to find a home.

Server: macminecraft.serveminecraft.net