[1.8] [Solved] Block with ISmartModel not rendering as Item (TGG?)

SnowyEgret

I have a block with an ISmartModel that renders fine when placed. When in inventory, tossed, or in hand, it is being rendered as a block with a texture (with its .png in the textures folder). It is my understanding that if I want my smart model to render as an item, I have to do this (#initClientOnly):

https://github.com/TheGreyGhost/MinecraftByExample/blob/master/src/main/java/minecraftbyexample/mbe04_block_smartblockmodel1/StartupClientOnly.java

Here is my implementation:

public void registerItemBlockModels() {
	System.out.println("Registering ItemBlock models...");
	ItemModelMesher mesher = Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher();
	String name = StringUtils.underscoreNameFor(BlockMaquette.class);
	Item item = GameRegistry.findItem(MoJo.MODID, name);
	ModelResourceLocation mrl = new ModelResourceLocation(MoJo.MODID + ":" + name, "inventory");
	mesher.register(item, 0, mrl);

System.out.println("item=" + item);
	System.out.println("mrl=" + mrl);
	System.out.println("model=" + mesher.getModelManager().getModel(mrl));
}

And here is the console:

[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.MoJo:init:46]: Intializing------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.CommonProxy:registerGuiHandler:206]: Registering gui handler...
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.CommonProxy:registerEventHandlers:132]: Registering event handlers...
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.CommonProxy:registerTileEntities:140]: Registering tile entities...
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.ClientProxy:registerItemModels:30]: Registering Item models...
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.ClientProxy:registerItemBlockModels:49]: Registering ItemBlock models...
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.ClientProxy:registerItemBlockModels:56]: item=net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@158f0af4
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.ClientProxy:registerItemBlockModels:57]: mrl=mojo:block_maquette#inventory
[17:46:13] [Client thread/INFO] [sTDOUT]: [org.snowyegret.mojo.ClientProxy:registerItemBlockModels:58]: model=net.minecraftforge.client.model.IFlexibleBakedModel$Wrapper@3edea9e6

As you can see, the model is being registered in init and on the client side as instructed. I am assuming the json is set up properly because it is rendering with a texture in inventory, tossed, and in hand. The ISmartModel is rendering fine when placed.

Is there something I have missed?

Where can I insert printlns or breakpoints to debug this?

Can someone suggest where I can put a breakpoint to debug my problem?

TGG, in MBE04, you suggest overriding #getActualState

@Override
  public IBlockState getActualState(IBlockState state, IBlockAccess worldIn, BlockPos pos)
  {
    return state;  //for debugging - useful spot for a breakpoint.  Not necessary.
  }

but this doesn't help me. It is not being called when the item model is being rendered.

Hi

If your item is a ISmartItemModel then handleItemState() is good.

Otherwise, I've used this spot a lot:

ItemModelMesher.getItemModel()

getActualState is useful for blocks because there are so many other blocks in addition to yours that you get hundreds of nuisance breaks.  But with items you just put yours in the hotbar and it's the only one that reaches the breakpoint, so it's not an issue.

-TGG

Thanks Sir Ghost for getting back to me  :)

I've got a breakpoint in ItemModelMesher.getItemModel(). For reference here is the method:

public IBakedModel getItemModel(ItemStack stack)
    {
        Item item = stack.getItem();
        IBakedModel ibakedmodel = this.getItemModel(item, this.getMetadata(stack));

if (ibakedmodel == null)
        {
            ItemMeshDefinition itemmeshdefinition = (ItemMeshDefinition)this.shapers.get(item);

if (itemmeshdefinition != null)
            {
                ibakedmodel = this.modelManager.getModel(itemmeshdefinition.getModelLocation(stack));
            }
        }

if(ibakedmodel instanceof net.minecraftforge.client.model.ISmartItemModel)
        {
            ibakedmodel = ((net.minecraftforge.client.model.ISmartItemModel)ibakedmodel).handleItemState(stack);
        }

if (ibakedmodel == null)
        {
            ibakedmodel = this.modelManager.getMissingModel();
        }

return ibakedmodel;
    }

item is an ItemBlock as expected, but ibakedmodel is an IFlexibleBakedModel. Seems I want it to be and ISmartItemModel.

In MB04 there is no mention of an ISmartItemModel, only the block's ISmartModel. What do I need to do so that this.getItemModel(item, this.getMetadata(stack)) returns an ISmartItemModel? Do I need an implementation of ISmartItemModel? If so, how do I register it in my ModelBakeEvent handler?

Here is my ModelBakeEvent handler:

public void onModelBake(ModelBakeEvent event) {
	IRegistry r = event.modelRegistry;
	r.putObject(ModelResourceLocations.forClass(BlockHighlight.class), new BlockHighlightSmartModel());

// From MBE04 ModelBakeEventHandler:
	// IBakedModel existingModel = (IBakedModel)object;
	// CamouflageISmartBlockModelFactory customModel = new CamouflageISmartBlockModelFactory(existingModel);
	// event.modelRegistry.putObject(CamouflageISmartBlockModelFactory.modelResourceLocation, customModel);
	// From MBEO4 CamouflageISmartBlockModelFactory:
	// public static final ModelResourceLocation modelResourceLocation = new ModelResourceLocation(
	// "minecraftbyexample:mbe04_block_camouflage");

r.putObject(new ModelResourceLocation("mojo:block_maquette"), new BlockMaquetteSmartModel());

[/spoiler]

Hi, to create your ISmartItemModel, implement it where it is needed. To add it to the model registry (in ModelBakeEvent), define your modelresourcelocation in a field use it to create an object in your ModelBakeEvent. Check the instance of the object to IBakedModel and create a cast IBakedModel to the object. Create a new YourSmartItemModelClass object (the class created implementing ISmartItemModel) and then use the putObject() method to add the smartitemmodel object you just created. Sorry if my explanation was rubbish, here's a snippet of code that might help you out:

ModelBakeClass:

public void onEvent(ModelBakeEvent event)
{

Object object = event.modelRegistry.getObject(YOURMODELRESOURCELOCATION);

if(object instanceof IBakedModel)
    {

IBakedModel bakedmodel = (IBakedModel) object;

YourSmartItemModelClass smartmodel = new YourSmartItemModelClass(bakedmodel);

event.modelRegistry.putObject(YOURMODELRESOURCELOCATION, smartmodel);

}

}

Development of Plugins [2012 - 2014] Development of Mods [2012 - Current]

What should the ModelResourceLocator look like?

I have already registered an ISmartModel for my block with mrl=mojo:block_maquette.

When I register the ISmartItemModel should the mrl be mojo:block_maquette#inventory?

Also, and this is a question for TGG, MB04 seems to suggest that an ISmartItemModel is not necessary and all we have to do is the extra work during the init stage on the client side. Have I misunderstood?

public static void initClientOnly()
  {
    // This is currently necessary in order to make your block render properly when it is an item (i.e. in the inventory
    //   or in your hand or thrown on the ground).
    // Minecraft knows to look for the item model based on the GameRegistry.registerBlock.  However the registration of
    //  the model for each item is normally done by RenderItem.registerItems(), and this is not currently aware
    //   of any extra items you have created.  Hence you have to do it manually.  This will probably change in future.
    // It must be done in the init phase, not preinit, and must be done on client only.
    Item itemBlockCamouflage = GameRegistry.findItem("minecraftbyexample", "mbe04_block_camouflage");
    ModelResourceLocation itemModelResourceLocation = new ModelResourceLocation("minecraftbyexample:mbe04_block_camouflage", "inventory");
    final int DEFAULT_ITEM_SUBTYPE = 0;
    Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register(itemBlockCamouflage, DEFAULT_ITEM_SUBTYPE, itemModelResourceLocation);
  }

Ok, I understand.

My smart model must implement both ISmartModel and ISmartItemModel. ISmartItemModel adds one method #handleItemState.

Also, and this is a question for TGG, MB04 seems to suggest that an ISmartItemModel is not necessary and all we have to do is the extra work during the init stage on the client side. Have I misunderstood?

You only need ISmartItemModel if you want to customise your item's appearance based on the item state (for example - change the appearance if your item is damaged - since the damage information is stored in an ItemStack).

To summarise - if you want to customise the block appearance when placed, you need to implement ISmartBlockModel.  It sounds like you've got this bit working.

If you also want to customise the block appearance when in inventory or tossed or in your hand, you need to implement ISmartItemModel as well - but the trick here is that you can't use the same information to customise the appearance.  ISmartBlockModel gets to look at the IBlockState but there is no such thing for an item you're holding.  Items use the ItemStack 'damage' field and (if present) NBT information.

Could you describe a bit more what you're trying to do?  i.e. how should the Item appearance be customised?

-TGG

The block in place should look the same as when in inventory, tossed, and in hand.

Here are #handleBlockState and #handleItemState:

@Override
public IBakedModel handleBlockState(IBlockState state) {

String name = ((IExtendedBlockState) state).getValue(BlockMaquette.PROP_NAME);
	Iterable<Selection> selections = ((IExtendedBlockState) state).getValue(BlockMaquette.PROP_SELECTIONS);
	EnumFacing facing = (EnumFacing) state.getValue(BlockMaquette.PROP_FACING);

generateQuads(name, selections, facing);
	return this;
}

@Override
public IBakedModel handleItemState(ItemStack stack) {

// Instanciating te just to read from tag
	BlockMaquetteTileEntity te = new BlockMaquetteTileEntity();
	te.readFromNBT(stack.getTagCompound());

String name = te.getName();
	Iterable<Selection> selections = te.getSelections();
	EnumFacing facing = te.getFacing();

generateQuads(name, selections, facing);
	return this;
}

This is all working fine. Each method generates the same quads.

When I debug with a breakpoint in ItemModelMesher#getItemModel, stack.getItem() is still not returning an ISmartItemModel and this if statement evaluates false:

if(ibakedmodel instanceof net.minecraftforge.client.model.ISmartItemModel)
        {
            ibakedmodel = ((net.minecraftforge.client.model.ISmartItemModel)ibakedmodel).handleItemState(stack);
        }

Now that my smart model implements both ISmartModel and ISmartItemModel, what should my ModelBakeEvent handler look like? Which ModelResourceLocation should be registered? or should both be registered?

event.modelRegistry.putObject(new ModelResourceLocation("mojo:block_maquette"), new BlockMaquetteSmartModel());
	event.modelRegistry.putObject(new ModelResourceLocation("mojo:block_maquette", "inventory"), new BlockMaquetteSmartModel());

Now that my smart model implements both ISmartModel and ISmartItemModel, what should my ModelBakeEvent handler look like? Which ModelResourceLocation should be registered? or should both be registered?

event.modelRegistry.putObject(new ModelResourceLocation("mojo:block_maquette"), new BlockMaquetteSmartModel());
	event.modelRegistry.putObject(new ModelResourceLocation("mojo:block_maquette", "inventory"), new BlockMaquetteSmartModel());

Your code looks like it should work.  Yes you should register both of those ModelResourceLocations - the first is used for blocks, the second for inventory, so if you don't register the inventory it will substitute the missing model.

-TGG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • it crashed again     What the console says : [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [Easy NPC/]: [EntityManager] Server started! [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {iceandfire:fire_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:fire_lily=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_fire=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_lightning=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_roost=true, iceandfire:ice_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:cyclops_cave=true, iceandfire:spawn_wandering_cyclops=true, iceandfire:spawn_sea_serpent=true, iceandfire:frost_lily=true, iceandfire:hydra_cave=true, iceandfire:lightning_lily=true, iceandfireixie_village=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_jungle=true, iceandfire:myrmex_hive_desert=true, iceandfire:silver_ore=true, iceandfire:siren_island=true, iceandfire:spawn_dragon_skeleton_ice=true, iceandfire:spawn_stymphalian_bird=true, iceandfire:fire_dragon_cave=true, iceandfire:sapphire_ore=true, iceandfire:spawn_hippocampus=true, iceandfire:spawn_death_worm=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [co.gi.al.ic.IceAndFire/]: {TROLL_S=true, HIPPOGRYPH=true, AMPHITHERE=true, COCKATRICE=true, TROLL_M=true, DREAD_LICH=true, TROLL_F=true} [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.be.lo.WeaponRegistry/]: Encoded Weapon Attribute registry size (with package overhead): 41976 bytes (in 5 string chunks with the size of 10000) [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [patchouli/]: Sending reload packet to clients [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Running in offline mode - Voice chat encryption is not secure! [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Using server-ip as bind address: 0.0.0.0 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [ModernFix/]: Dedicated server took 22.521 seconds to load [00:02:03] [VoiceChatServerThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Voice chat server started at 0.0.0.0:25565 [00:02:03] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/SynchedEntityData]: defineId called for: class net.minecraft.world.entity.player.Player from class tschipp.carryon.common.carry.CarryOnDataManager [00:02:03] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@2941ffd5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 0 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 1 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 2 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 3 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 4 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 5 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 6 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 7 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 8 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 9 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 10 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 11 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 12 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 13 [00:02:10] [Netty Epoll Server IO #2/INFO] [Calio/]: Received acknowledgment for login packet with id 14 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [ne.mi.co.AdvancementLoadFix/]: Using new advancement loading for net.minecraft.server.PlayerAdvancements@ebc7ef2 [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/PlayerList]: ZacAdos[/90.2.17.162:49242] logged in with entity id 1062 at (-1848.6727005281205, 221.0, -3054.2468255848935) [00:02:19] [Server thread/ERROR] [ModernFix/]: Skipping entity ID sync for com.talhanation.smallships.world.entity.ship.Ship: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/CameraType [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos joined the game [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [se.mi.te.da.DataManager/]: Sending data to client: ZacAdos [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Received secret request of - Gloop - ZacAdos (17) [00:02:19] [Server thread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Sent secret to - Gloop - ZacAdos [00:02:21] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully authenticated player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Successfully validated connection of player cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:22] [VoiceChatPacketProcessingThread/INFO] [voicechat/]: [voicechat] Player - Gloop - ZacAdos (cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd) successfully connected to voice chat stop [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping the server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [mo.pl.ar.ArmourersWorkshop/]: stop local service [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Stopping server [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving players [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/ServerGamePacketListenerImpl]: ZacAdos lost connection: Server closed [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: - Gloop - ZacAdos left the game [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Updating all forceload tickets for cc56befd-d376-3526-a760-340713c478bd [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving worlds [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:overworld [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_end [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Saving chunks for level 'ServerLevel[world]'/minecraft:the_nether [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (world): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage (DIM-1): All chunks are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: ThreadedAnvilChunkStorage: All dimensions are saved [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopping IO worker... [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [xa.pa.OpenPartiesAndClaims/]: Stopped IO worker! [00:02:34] [Server thread/INFO] [Calio/]: Removing Dynamic Registries for: net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer@7dc879e1 [MineStrator Daemon]: Checking server disk space usage, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Updating process configuration files... [MineStrator Daemon]: Ensuring file permissions are set correctly, this could take a few seconds... [MineStrator Daemon]: Pulling Docker container image, this could take a few minutes to complete... [MineStrator Daemon]: Finished pulling Docker container image container@pterodactyl~ java -version openjdk version "17.0.10" 2024-01-16 OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-17.0.10+7 (build 17.0.10+7, mixed mode, sharing) container@pterodactyl~ java -Xms128M -Xmx6302M -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -p libraries/cpw/mods/bootstraplauncher/1.1.2/bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarFileSystems/0.3.16/JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH --add-opens java.base/java.util.jar=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-opens java.base/java.lang.invoke=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports java.base/sun.security.util=cpw.mods.securejarhandler --add-exports jdk.naming.dns/com.sun.jndi.dns=java.naming -Djava.net.preferIPv6Addresses=system -DignoreList=bootstraplauncher-1.1.2.jar,securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar,asm-commons-9.5.jar,asm-util-9.5.jar,asm-analysis-9.5.jar,asm-tree-9.5.jar,asm-9.5.jar,JarJarFileSystems-0.3.16.jar -DlibraryDirectory=libraries -DlegacyClassPath=libraries/cpw/mods/securejarhandler/2.1.4/securejarhandler-2.1.4.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm/9.5/asm-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-commons/9.5/asm-commons-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-tree/9.5/asm-tree-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/9.5/asm-util-9.5.jar:libraries/org/ow2/asm/asm-analysis/9.5/asm-analysis-9.5.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/accesstransformers/8.0.4/accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar:libraries/org/antlr/antlr4-runtime/4.9.1/antlr4-runtime-4.9.1.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/eventbus/6.0.3/eventbus-6.0.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/forgespi/6.0.0/forgespi-6.0.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/coremods/5.0.1/coremods-5.0.1.jar:libraries/cpw/mods/modlauncher/10.0.8/modlauncher-10.0.8.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/unsafe/0.2.0/unsafe-0.2.0.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/core/3.6.4/core-3.6.4.jar:libraries/com/electronwill/night-config/toml/3.6.4/toml-3.6.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/3.8.5/maven-artifact-3.8.5.jar:libraries/net/jodah/typetools/0.8.3/typetools-0.8.3.jar:libraries/net/minecrell/terminalconsoleappender/1.2.0/terminalconsoleappender-1.2.0.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-reader/3.12.1/jline-reader-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/jline/jline-terminal/3.12.1/jline-terminal-3.12.1.jar:libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar:libraries/org/openjdk/nashorn/nashorn-core/15.3/nashorn-core-15.3.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarSelector/0.3.16/JarJarSelector-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/JarJarMetadata/0.3.16/JarJarMetadata-0.3.16.jar:libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlloader/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar:libraries/net/minecraft/server/1.19.2-20220805.130853/server-1.19.2-20220805.130853-extra.jar:libraries/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/5.8.5/oshi-core-5.8.5.jar:libraries/com/google/code/gson/gson/2.8.9/gson-2.8.9.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/failureaccess/1.0.1/failureaccess-1.0.1.jar:libraries/com/google/guava/guava/31.0.1-jre/guava-31.0.1-jre.jar:libraries/com/mojang/authlib/3.11.49/authlib-3.11.49.jar:libraries/com/mojang/brigadier/1.0.18/brigadier-1.0.18.jar:libraries/com/mojang/datafixerupper/5.0.28/datafixerupper-5.0.28.jar:libraries/com/mojang/javabridge/1.2.24/javabridge-1.2.24.jar:libraries/com/mojang/logging/1.0.0/logging-1.0.0.jar:libraries/commons-io/commons-io/2.11.0/commons-io-2.11.0.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-buffer/4.1.77.Final/netty-buffer-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-codec/4.1.77.Final/netty-codec-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-handler/4.1.77.Final/netty-handler-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-resolver/4.1.77.Final/netty-resolver-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-classes-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-classes-epoll-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-x86_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-epoll/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-epoll-4.1.77.Final-linux-aarch_64.jar:libraries/io/netty/netty-transport-native-unix-common/4.1.77.Final/netty-transport-native-unix-common-4.1.77.Final.jar:libraries/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna/5.10.0/jna-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar:libraries/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/5.0.4/jopt-simple-5.0.4.jar:libraries/org/apache/commons/commons-lang3/3.12.0/commons-lang3-3.12.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.17.0/log4j-api-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.17.0/log4j-core-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j18-impl/2.17.0/log4j-slf4j18-impl-2.17.0.jar:libraries/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.8.0-beta4/slf4j-api-1.8.0-beta4.jar cpw.mods.bootstraplauncher.BootstrapLauncher --launchTarget forgeserver --fml.forgeVersion 43.3.0 --fml.mcVersion 1.19.2 --fml.forgeGroup net.minecraftforge --fml.mcpVersion 20220805.130853 [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [00:02:42] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [00:02:43] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:43] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [00:02:44] [main/WARN] [ne.mi.ja.se.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [00:02:44] [main/INFO] [ne.mi.fm.lo.mo.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection Latest log [29Mar2024 00:02:42.803] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--launchTarget, forgeserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 43.3.0, --fml.mcVersion, 1.19.2, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, --fml.mcpVersion, 20220805.130853] [29Mar2024 00:02:42.805] [main/INFO] [cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 starting: java version 17.0.10 by Eclipse Adoptium; OS Linux arch amd64 version 6.1.0-12-amd64 [29Mar2024 00:02:43.548] [main/INFO] [mixin/]: SpongePowered MIXIN Subsystem Version=0.8.5 Source=union:/home/container/libraries/org/spongepowered/mixin/0.8.5/mixin-0.8.5.jar%2363!/ Service=ModLauncher Env=SERVER [29Mar2024 00:02:43.876] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/fmlcore/1.19.2-43.3.0/fmlcore-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/javafmllanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/javafmllanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.877] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/lowcodelanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/lowcodelanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:43.878] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.ModFileParser/LOADING]: Mod file /home/container/libraries/net/minecraftforge/mclanguage/1.19.2-43.3.0/mclanguage-1.19.2-43.3.0.jar is missing mods.toml file [29Mar2024 00:02:44.033] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select two dependency jars from JarJar which have the same identification: Mod File: and Mod File: . Using Mod File: [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/WARN] [net.minecraftforge.jarjar.selection.JarSelector/]: Attempted to select a dependency jar for JarJar which was passed in as source: resourcefullib. Using Mod File: /home/container/mods/resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar [29Mar2024 00:02:44.034] [main/INFO] [net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.moddiscovery.JarInJarDependencyLocator/]: Found 13 dependencies adding them to mods collection
    • I am unable to do that. Brigadier is a mojang library that parses commands.
    • Hi, i appreciate the answer. I would love to do that, but we have active players with all their belongings in SSN. Also this mod is really handy and they would be mad if we removed it. Are you really certain that SSN is causing this? It would require lots of work to test it and SSN was not really an issue before we removed Fast Suite. Can it be related somehow? I will provide you with log before removing FS. PasteBin: https://pastebin.com/Y5EpLpNe (crash before removing Fast Suite, which I suspected to be a problem from some crash before)
    • Backup the world and make a test without storagenetwork
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.