• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I'm trying to draw something similar to the vanilla sweeping attack particle, except where that's a 128x16 texture with 8 frames, I have a 96x16 with only 2 frames. I'm looking through the vanilla code and trying to decipher how they've drawn the vertices, but I'm confused on a couple things:   int i = (int)(((float)this.life + partialTicks) * 3.0F / (float)this.lifeTime); if (i <= 7) { this.textureManager.bindTexture(SWEEP_TEXTURE); float f = (float)(i % 4) / 4.0F; float f1 = f + 0.24975F; float f2 = (float)(i / 2) / 2.0F; float f3 = f2 + 0.4995F; float f4 = 1.0F * this.size; float f5 = (float)(this.prevPosX + (this.posX - this.prevPosX) * (double)partialTicks - interpPosX); float f6 = (float)(this.prevPosY + (this.posY - this.prevPosY) * (double)partialTicks - interpPosY); float f7 = (float)(this.prevPosZ + (this.posZ - this.prevPosZ) * (double)partialTicks - interpPosZ); GlStateManager.color(1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F, 1.0F); GlStateManager.disableLighting(); RenderHelper.disableStandardItemLighting(); buffer.begin(7, VERTEX_FORMAT); buffer.pos((double)(f5 - rotationX * f4 - rotationXY * f4), (double)(f6 - rotationZ * f4 * 0.5F), (double)(f7 - rotationYZ * f4 - rotationXZ * f4)).tex((double)f1, (double)f3).color(this.particleRed, this.particleGreen, this.particleBlue, 1.0F).lightmap(0, 240).normal(0.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F).endVertex(); buffer.pos((double)(f5 - rotationX * f4 + rotationXY * f4), (double)(f6 + rotationZ * f4 * 0.5F), (double)(f7 - rotationYZ * f4 + rotationXZ * f4)).tex((double)f1, (double)f2).color(this.particleRed, this.particleGreen, this.particleBlue, 1.0F).lightmap(0, 240).normal(0.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F).endVertex(); buffer.pos((double)(f5 + rotationX * f4 + rotationXY * f4), (double)(f6 + rotationZ * f4 * 0.5F), (double)(f7 + rotationYZ * f4 + rotationXZ * f4)).tex((double)f, (double)f2).color(this.particleRed, this.particleGreen, this.particleBlue, 1.0F).lightmap(0, 240).normal(0.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F).endVertex(); buffer.pos((double)(f5 + rotationX * f4 - rotationXY * f4), (double)(f6 - rotationZ * f4 * 0.5F), (double)(f7 + rotationYZ * f4 - rotationXZ * f4)).tex((double)f, (double)f3).color(this.particleRed, this.particleGreen, this.particleBlue, 1.0F).lightmap(0, 240).normal(0.0F, 1.0F, 0.0F).endVertex(); Tessellator.getInstance().draw(); GlStateManager.enableLighting(); }   1. What is the purpose of adding what seems like arbitrary values f1 and f2 if they're already in the correct positions relative to the texture?   2. The image is 128 pixels wide with 4 frames across the columns, meaning each frame is 32 pixels wide and 16 pixels tall. How does this know to draw a quad with the correct size for a frame? Everything appears to be in terms of the texture ratios.
    • And if I click on these links (which should be downloaded), I get a 404, there is no file, so that's the problem, the files on your servers (Or who is doing it there) are not)
    • Because You are not supported, in development, not relevant, and so on, so there is no choice)
    • I'm having problems connecting to my server after changing the modpack. I'm already opened an topic previously, with another problem, and it was solved. But, now the reported error is different. I am attaching debug.log and latest.log (server and client) here. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful.     Ps: latest.log is atatched here, and debug log in the followin google drive folder:    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z5e-jCX4GZu122ZBBiirL44eFJMow8m_/view latest.log
    • It works! The problem was the diferent config files betwen server and client, but now i have another problem, not related to this topic, so we can mark as solved, and i will open another topic. Thank you!
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)