HELP!

hoodwink_dude

i cannot set up my modding directory as when i try to set it up, when it comes to the recompile stage, this comes up

== ERRORS FOUND ==

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderDispenseHelper.java:8: warn

ing: [deprecation] IDispenseHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

import cpw.mods.fml.common.IDispenseHandler;

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderDispenseHelper.java:9: warn

ing: [deprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

import cpw.mods.fml.common.IDispenserHandler;

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderHelper.java:39: warning: [d

eprecation] IDispenseHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderHelper.java:40: warning: [d

eprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\registry\GameRegistry.java:39: warning: [depre

cation] IDispenseHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\registry\GameRegistry.java:40: warning: [depre

cation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderModContainer.java:528: warn

ing: [deprecation] registerDispenserHandler(IDispenserHandler) in GameRegistry h

as been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerDispenserHandler(ModLoaderHelper.buildDispenseH

elper(mod));            ^

src\minecraft\cpw\mods\fml\common\modloader\ModLoaderDispenseHelper.java:11: war

ning: [deprecation] IDispenserHandler in cpw.mods.fml.common has been deprecated

public class ModLoaderDispenseHelper implements IDispenserHandler

^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\renderer\entity\RenderPlayer.java:431: error:

cannot find symbol

for (var27 = 0; var27 < var21.getItem().getRenderPasses(var21.ge

tItemDamage()); ++var27)

^

symbol:  variable var21

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\client\renderer\entity\RenderPlayer.java:431: error:

cannot find symbol

for (var27 = 0; var27 < var21.getItem().getRenderPasses(var21.ge

tItemDamage()); ++var27)

^

symbol:  variable var21

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:638: warning: [deprecation] regis

terBlock(Block) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(block);

^

src\minecraft\net\minecraft\src\ModLoader.java:649: warning: [deprecation] regis

terBlock(Block,Class<? extends ItemBlock>) in GameRegistry has been deprecated

GameRegistry.registerBlock(block, itemclass);

^

2 errors

10 warnings

==================

Please help

I love solving puzzles and also coding. What a great combo! I also want to have a career in programming when I have gone through university. 9GAG and Quora stand in the way of me ascending from mediocre programmer to ...meh programmer and beyond!

I am always looking for fun projects to look at and maybe be a part of. If you have a project and want to co-operate, email me via [email protected]

Keep coding :)

I want to play around with some 1.4.6 forge as im kinda new and i want to keep it simple but still have functionality. Also, i want to take a look at a 1.4.6 mod

I love solving puzzles and also coding. What a great combo! I also want to have a career in programming when I have gone through university. 9GAG and Quora stand in the way of me ascending from mediocre programmer to ...meh programmer and beyond!

I am always looking for fun projects to look at and maybe be a part of. If you have a project and want to co-operate, email me via [email protected]

and also, the log is from the setup for the coding environment when it tries to recompile the source code

minecraft's source

Old Forge is probably even more confusing then new one. Plus, you won't get any support here for old versions.

Start with at least 1.7.10, but recommended 1.8.

If you need to "take a look" at some old mod, you can just read parts of code using jd-gui (underlining: "take a look").

If you want to e.g update old mod and want to decompile it 1st - forget about it. 1.4 is like a totally different API and updating so old mod WILL need you to rewrite it from base (which you can do with jd-gui).

1.7.10 is no longer supported by forge, you are on your own.

i just want to convert it from a jar mod to a forge mod so it would basically be recompiling but with forge

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1287060-1-4-7-to-1-4-4-mp-sp-easy-redstone-mod

This is the mod i wanted to (for lack of a better term) "Forgify". Can someone please work on this?????

What do u mean "What do you pay"

If you mean what will i pay for it, i have no money for that as im only just 16. If it was a typo and you meant to say play, i prefer 1.8

its a shame as it looks AMAZING and i just cant run it properly without something like optifine which is unfortunately, forge based

I need some more help. im trying to set up the dev workspace for 1.7.10 but this came up

[ant:javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with-source 1.6

please help asap

except for the fact that it wont decompile minecraft or deobsfucate

java version 1.8.0_51

http://pastebin.com/DUr5wEFm

here is the log of the "gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies"

http://pastebin.com/DUr5wEFm

here is the log of the "gradlew setupDecompWorkspace --refresh-dependencies"

Gradle skips a task if it has previously completed it and the result is still valid. Your log doesn't have any errors in it, have you tried running

gradlew eclipse

or

gradlew idea

to generate an IDE project?

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

theres nothing in the build folder that resembles any minecraft source. This log is from the initial run. it was from a fresh download