• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Right. I'mt not good enough at java yet to be able to just look at the source and figure out what I can do yet, and I don't know all the commands I can use, but I'm sure I'll learn. The tutorials you sent me look really good!
    • So doesn’t it cause the server to crash, in contrast to what Draco18s said?
    • So I am currently coding in a item and can’t get its texture to properly connect. Here is my code:   package assets.testmod.textures.items;   import com.shadowmaster.testmod.reference.Reference; import net.minecraft.item.Item; import net.minecraft.ItemStack;  import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.Side;  import net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.SideOnly;     public class ItemSTM extends Item{      public ItemSTM(){            super();      }      @Override      public String getUnlocalizedName(){            return String.format(“item.%s%s”, Reference.MOD_ID.toLowerCase() + “:”, getUnwrappedUnlocalizedName(super.getUnlocalizedName()));      }        @Override      public String getUnlocalizedName(ItemStack itemStack){            return String.format(“item.%s%s”, Reference.MOD_ID.toLowerCase() + “:”, getUnwrappedUnlocalizedName(super.getUnlocalizedName()));      }        @Override      @SideOnly(Side.CLIENT)       public void registerIcons(IIconRegister iconRegister){             itemIcon = iconRegister.registerIcon(this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(getUnlocalizedName().indexOf(“.”) + 1);   \* This is the piece having the issue but I can’t figure out why or how to fix it *\       }      protected String getUnwrappedUnlocalizedName(String unlocalizedName){           return unlocalizedName.substring(unlocalizedName.indexOf(“.”) + 1);      } }
    • Hello there, I am the Lead developer for a WIP mod named Dragon Mounts:Reborn. Some of you may have heard of Dragon Mounts or Dragon mounts 2, both of which have been stopped. Dragon Mounts:Reborn is a spiritual successor  to these two mods and we are hoping to make it bigger and better. We are looking for anybody willing to help with the mod, especially coders. Please, if you have any interest joining our team, join our discord to learn more,meet the rest of us, and hopefully join us. https://discord.gg/RhgkQjp  
    • That code from the original mod is not going to work regardless of the side it is on, as spawning ItemEntity in the world must be done on the server side. However, the Minecraft class (used in your if statement) is client side only.   In your case, you might want to look at how proxies work.
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)