[1.4.5/6/7] keepcalm's mods - Events API, BukkitForge - Interdim TPs, Lockette!

keepcalm

Nope. That would be akin to supporting piracy. Not happening

Legit servers have a need for authentication plugins too (in case of insecure stuff on Mojang's part, linking multiple servers, and just having an additional authentication layer just in case.

Besides, those plugins mainly use PlayerJoinEvent, AsyncPlayerChatEvent, PlayerLoginEvent, PlayerMoveEvent, etc..., so they provide a good subset of features that many other plugins use.

While these plugins can be used for piracy, they're not "akin" to it.

Additionally, supporting (not explicitly of course, but indirectly) these plugins will result in increased compatibility with other plugins that rely on these events, which would help advance the entire project goal.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please update Player API. When I create a region with flag "entry deny" Player can entry to this region and server write "You don't have permitted to this area". Player can move in this region.

And Please port multiverse-core and multiverse-portals. I have a problem with create world and make portals

I asked this once before, further up in the thread, but didn't get a response (except for one person thinking it was a great idea) I will ask again....

I am curious, are there any multi-world plugins that work with Bukkitforge? I have tried Myworlds, Multi-verse, multiworlds, and afew others not worth mentioning.

I am not trying to be rude, i am just hoping that there is either a plugin that can do this or one is in the works.

Thank you. Great work by the way.

We need a sub thread for the plugins that work, kinda work, and broken.

CoreProtect: broken        [block logger]

FrogAnnounce: Works      [aannouncer]

GroupManager: Broken    [permissions]

GriefPrevention: broken  [protection]

TreeFeller: Works            [utility/fun]

We need a sub thread for the plugins that work, kinda work, and broken.

CoreProtect: broken        [block logger]

FrogAnnounce: Works      [aannouncer]

GroupManager: Broken    [permissions]

GriefPrevention: broken  [protection]

TreeFeller: Works            [utility/fun]

The following one you mentioned as broken, work just fine to me:

Group Manager - No issues as of the moment I seem to find

GriefPrevention - Has some issues with how it manages land protection in mystcraft worlds(but this doesn't worry me), but as far as overworld protection.

CoreProtect - It works for me, but the rollback doesn't replace certain blocks within modpacks, or it does replace them, but with different versions of the same block.

I asked this once before, further up in the thread, but didn't get a response (except for one person thinking it was a great idea) I will ask again....

I am curious, are there any multi-world plugins that work with Bukkitforge? I have tried Myworlds, Multi-verse, multiworlds, and afew others not worth mentioning.

I am not trying to be rude, i am just hoping that there is either a plugin that can do this or one is in the works.

Thank you. Great work by the way.

I've tried several Multi-world plugins, but considering how forge manages the worlds. It makes it difficult for plugins to pick up the different worlds since all worlds are located within one folder probably the same file.

I can get Multiverse commands working, but the worlds such as Nether and The_end all send you to the Overworld Spawn when using the /mv goto <world> command.

Generating new worlds are out due to a java error where it can't find something it uses to generate them. Multiworld Plugin is the same way.

Having problems with bukkitforge!

I've put the bukkitforge.jar in the coremods folder and then it created a plugins folder.

I had no further instruction so I tried uploading essentials.jar into the plugins folder using Multi-craft Control Panel.

Please Help!!

Thanks

I have a problem with PEX in build #139. I have this same problem in build #85. Please fix PEX. PEX is only for op(again). When user write cmd /spawn (he have a permissions to that cmd) server write: "You don't have acces to that command"

Yea, about PEX... It's hard to support it, since it uses some pretty strange things to add support for other plugins.

If you use PEX you can use http://pex2gm.cgw.me/ to convert your permissions file to GroupManager (if you want to use it) and this to replace ModifyWorld. We recommend GroupManager over any other (PermissionsEx in particular) permissions plugins. For a list of reasons why, please read http://bit.ly/QBTtcQ.

Any questions, come onto irc.esper.net, #bukkitforge and ask me.

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

Mining laser and turtles still can break block from protected area (worldguard) can you fixe it please?

I belief this is a problem that can only be solved with cooperation of the developers of the mods that provide those machines and/or the Forge team. I've tried to find a way to protect against this for my own mod (Chunk Protection) and haven't been able to do so. There has been no response from the machine mod developers. It were those mods that I would like to combine my/a protection mod with, so now I'm seriously considering stopping the project, because a server without those mods can be protected fine already with a Bukkit server.

Hi there, and thanks for your work on this project.

I've installed bPermissions & Essentials so far on a server running BukkitForge. bPermissions works great for managing Essentials permissions, but I'm at a loss at how to use it to control permissions for vanilla commands (/op, /whitelist, etc).

I tried using CraftBukkit permission nodes (- bukkit.command.whitelist.enable), but understandably that didn't work. Is there any way to do this?

Hi there, and thanks for your work on this project.

I've installed bPermissions & Essentials so far on a server running BukkitForge. bPermissions works great for managing Essentials permissions, but I'm at a loss at how to use it to control permissions for vanilla commands (/op, /whitelist, etc).

I tried using CraftBukkit permission nodes (- bukkit.command.whitelist.enable), but understandably that didn't work. Is there any way to do this?

These should be the correct permissions:

http://wiki.bukkit.org/CraftBukkit_commands