[1.4.5/6/7] keepcalm's mods - Events API, BukkitForge - Interdim TPs, Lockette!

keepcalm

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the Events API, but I can't get it to work.

I tried it with a fresh MC146, MCP725, Forge489 and BlockBreak source downloaded on 2012-01-15.

Eclipse gives a few problems in keepkalm.mods.events ForgeEventHelper.java, but it still compiles.

import org.bukkit.Bukkit;

--- remove unused import ---

public static boolean onBlockDamage(ItemInWorldManager man) {

// mcp has ridiculously long names

if (man.curblockDamage % 2 == 1) {
		return false;
	}

PlayerDamageBlockEvent ev = new PlayerDamageBlockEvent(man.thisPlayerMP, man.partiallyDestroyedBlockX,
			man.partiallyDestroyedBlockY, man.partiallyDestroyedBlockZ,
			man.theWorld, man.curblockDamage, man.durabilityRemainingOnBlock);

MinecraftForge.EVENT_BUS.post(ev);

if (ev.isCanceled()) {
		return true;
	}
	return false;

}

--- with man.xyz, change visibility of xyz to public ---

Without the BlockBreakNin.jar in the coremods folder, it runs, but doesn't work.

With the jar in the folder it gives a runtime error:

2013-01-16 09:49:10 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Forge Mod Loader version 4.6.17.515 for Minecraft 1.4.6 loading
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:175)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.relaunchServer(FMLRelauncher.java:133)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:33)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1375)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at keepcalm.mods.events.asm.transformers.events.BlockEventHelpers.<init>(BlockEventHelpers.java:37)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.registerTransformer(RelaunchClassLoader.java:75)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchLibraryManager.handleLaunch(RelaunchLibraryManager.java:238)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.setupHome(FMLRelauncher.java:155)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	... 3 more
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.util.Properties.load0(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at java.util.Properties.load(Unknown Source)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	at keepcalm.mods.events.asm.transformers.events.ObfuscationHelper.<clinit>(ObfuscationHelper.java:140)
2013-01-16 09:49:11 [iNFO] [sTDERR] 	... 13 more

EPIC!!

Thanks for all your work!

But I have a few requests:

GreifPrevention compatibility. I works but many features broken.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/grief-prevention/

CoreProtect compatibility Also work but will not rollback non vanilla blocks. It detects them if they were removed but not placed.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/coreprotect/

And A little help. The perms load, I set them up, and I can assign groups to my players, but it does't auto assign them nor are they able to use any commands while in their groups. I have tried both PermissionsEx and GroupManager. All commands seem to work fine if you are OP.

Thanks again

Fantastic! I'm so pleased that someone has decided to continue this challenging project. My hat goes off to you sir. Good luck facing the small mountain of bug reports turning up at Github  ;) I will contribute some of my own there shortly.

Godspeed you magnificent gentleman.

Whenever I load Ptweaks it gives this error.

[bukkitForge] Error occurred while enabling PTweaks v6.0 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/craftbukkit/v1_4_R1/CraftServer
at me.devplugin.ptweaks.AutoSaveStopper.<init>(AutoSaveStopper.java:15)
at me.devplugin.ptweaks.PerformanceTweaks.onEnable(PerformanceTweaks.java:22)
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:423)
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.loadPlugin(BukkitServer.java:956)
at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.enablePlugins(BukkitServer.java:940)
at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.bukkitAPI.BukkitServer.<init>(BukkitServer.java:277)
at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.asm.BukkitStarter.run(BukkitStarter.java:46)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.CraftServer
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:44)
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:39)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 10 more

so far only tested the permissionsEX you added and server events (missed that little plugin...looks like i may need to submit more lines to it)

its working great VERY GOOD WORK!!!

now i just need to hunt down towny, iconomy and an old stargate plugin i used to use and ill be one VERY happy admin

Hey KeepCalm, can i make a spotlight review on this, because everyone need to see this? I will give you the link to the video spotlight.

Sounds cool, thanks :)

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

Oh, one problem I have with bukkitforge is The latest Voxelsniper does not work. (No crash)

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/voxelsniper/

iDisguise (No Crash)

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/idisguise/

Factions (No Crash)

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/factions/

Be Herobrine (Only works with Disguisecraft, which does not work as well.)(No crash)

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/disguisecraft/

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/be-herobrine/

Command Book. It works fine, but the spawnmob command is missing mob over another mob (such as spawning a creeper over a bat, or spiderJockey: skeleton over a spider. The command is this: [/spawnmob bat|creeper]

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/commandbook/

CookieMonster (No crash)

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/cookiemonster/

In the Events API

A small thing:

In META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

keepcalm.mods.blockbreak.asm.BlockBreakLoadingPlugin

should be

keepcalm.mods.events.asm.BlockBreakLoadingPlugin

like it is in BlockBreakNin.jar

and a bigger problem (for me it is)

After adding mcp.properties and obf.properties to the src/minecraft folder and changing some of the variables in ItemInWorldManager.java from private to public, it works when running from Eclipse.

After recompile and reobfuscate, there is now the file "ir.class" in the minecraft folder.

I can add this to the coremod .jar file, but it doesn't seem to be loaded.

It gives this error when trying to break a block:

Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field ir.i from class keepcalm.mods.events.ForgeEventHelper
at keepcalm.mods.events.ForgeEventHelper.onBlockDamage(ForgeEventHelper.java:218)
at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:142)
at iq.j_(EntityPlayerMP.java:220)
at yc.a(World.java:2295)
at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
at yc.g(World.java:2257)
at yc.h(World.java:2103)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:679)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

another bug

wormhole x-treme doesnt detect the button press needed to create a gate, even with the commands or makeing the gate the old fashioned way

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp-wormhole-x-treme-multi-world-capable-stargates-moved-to-bukkitdev.23973/

for those above with issues with PermissionPEX, make sure you use the one linked on the first page, permissionsPEX works fine for me... server_events and wormhole x-treme however dont :( (hence the bug reports) if your unable to fix it for these please let me know as there the only plugins i really wanted to use :)

updated to #70, both bugs reported still exist :(

I installed a test server with BukkitForge, Factions plugin and ComputerCraft mod.

Factions seems to work fine (did very little testing). A piece of land claimed by one player couldn't be destroyed or build upon by other players.

But if an other player made a ComputerCraft turtle, they could use that to break blocks in the protected area.

Using #87, and PEX from here, PermissionsEx should now work, along with all the other perms plugins.

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)