[1.4.5/6/7] keepcalm's mods - Events API, BukkitForge - Interdim TPs, Lockette!

keepcalm

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ive got towny installed, looks like some features are broken (like world regen). Also this might be a noob question but i cant even create a new town.

I do the commmand /t new and i get the message: [Towny] Command disabled: using permissions. Can any1 help with what i did wrong? i even tp myself far from spawn to try it and it didnt work. To let you know im trying the command as a regular user via groupmanager to see if it works (not as townyadmin).

anyone have trouble with worldedit and groupmanager? if i'm an op, i can use WE just fine. but if i'm not, i just get the "you do not have permission to use this command" message. My config:

in globalgroups:

g:worldedit:

permissions:

- worldedit.*

in world/groups:

Builder:

default: false

permissions: []

inheritance:

- g:essentials_builder

- g:towny_builder

- g:worldedit

info:

prefix: '&2'

build: true

suffix: ''

and in world/users:

users:

blindahl:

group: Owner

subgroups: []

permissions: []

i'm using BF .51, forge .471, essentials 2.9.5, and worldedit 5.4.5 (both of those are the BF versions, of course)

i hate to reply again but i cannot get coreprotect to work any help would be greatly apprecialted. here is the error i am getting:

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-85" java.lang.No

ClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_4_5/World

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.coreprotect.Functions.dataProcess

or(Functions.java:2626)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at net.coreprotect.CoreProtect$2BasicThr

ead2.run(CoreProtect.java:625)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

net.minecraft.server.v1_4_5.World

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoa

der.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:70)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoa

der.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unkno

wn Source)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unkno

wn Source)

2013-01-05 15:27:18 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    ... 3 more

I've been having problems with this bukkit plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/energycraft/. I am running a server on the direwolf20 modpack (from the FTB launcher) and i am getting no error messages. these are the problems: you can only finish it by placing the iron block last, the sign on the front doesn't show what its supposed to, it doesnt condense properly e.g. i tell it to make diamond blocks and then put one diamond in the input and it makes stacks of 1 diamond block and fills the chest with them leaving the diamond in the input and when i try to place the diamond blocks, they disappear from my inventory and aren't placed in the world.

any help would be much appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/Q0pdK65y

Corrupted my thaumcraft aura's file I think anyways, but the primary issue i say ticking was your mods interation with turtles or miscperipherals that adds in the loads of turtles.  Some event isn't being passed right and the server will just drop.

Hoping you can get it fixed, I love my worldedit...

Thanks for doing what you've done so far, I look forward to a bug fix!.

Is the 1.4.7 version backwards compatible with 1.4.6?

Yes

Hey, I would love to suggest, if possible you could port a blocklog plugin such as:

Coreprotect or logblock

Use BukkitForge. Logblock is starting to work more and more

I registered here to say thank you for all your hard work :) This is a fantastic mod. Never give up on this project.

Thanks! :D

Protip: try and find answers yourself before asking on the forum.

It's pretty likely that there is an answer.

Was I helpful? Give me a thank you!

width=635 height=903http://bit.ly/HZ03zy[/img]

Tired of waiting for mods to port to bukkit?

use BukkitForge! (now with a working version of WorldEdit!)

> Hey. I'm transitioning from pure Bukkit to BukkitForge and I've noticed a couple issues:

1. Would you kindly port "Transporter Plugin", if possible? Or, if not, would you kindly point out a Forge mod that allows inter-world teleports?

2. When using /help, or any command that outputs more than two lines of text, it stops writing at the end of the second line. Max amount of output lines is a configurable aspect of Forge?

3. I'm still having this issue of "First position set to null", "Second position set to null" issue. I'm using Forge Build 6.6.0.497 server and client version; I'm using your ported version of WorldEdit (though I'm using the original bukkit's WorldGuard).

4. I don't know if it's because of WorldEdit not correctly defining regions/selections, but WorldGuard seems not to be functioning correctly. None of the flags are working (mob-spawning, lava-flow, fire-spread, ice-thaw...). I'm hoping it's related to the point above, so it'll be fixed together.

5. For some reason, I'm unable to drop (Q-key) any items... Nevermind... This one's not caused by BukkitForge

> Thanks in advance

I successfully integrated the BlockBreakEvent mod into my mod, but it only triggers when a player breaks a block, but not when a ComputerCraft turtle does.

Is this right?

I would like my mod to detect when a block is broken by a turtle or any other mod machine, and to be able to cancel it, if that mod or a specific machine doesn't have permission.

My mod, Chunk Protection, lets players claim a private chunk on a server, where other players can't build or break. An important thing that in still missing from my mod is that it lets machines still break things, so grievers can bypass the protection.

Jenkins is down can u post the latest build here by any chance?

Here

I successfully integrated the BlockBreakEvent mod into my mod, but it only triggers when a player breaks a block, but not when a ComputerCraft turtle does.

Is this right?

I would like my mod to detect when a block is broken by a turtle or any other mod machine, and to be able to cancel it, if that mod or a specific machine doesn't have permission.

My mod, Chunk Protection, lets players claim a private chunk on a server, where other players can't build or break. An important thing that in still missing from my mod is that it lets machines still break things, so grievers can bypass the protection.

BukkitForge has something that does that, unfortunately it is part of it... But if you're willing to make BukkitForge a dependency, you can find all the events in the 'events' package. If not, I'll look into creating an events API thingy.

I was curious...( I did look for my answer first, but could not locate it. If it is there I am sorry I did not see it.)

any-who...  I was wondering does it matter what version of a craftbukkit plugin we use? I noticed in the startup log Bukkitforge is emulating 1.4.5.R.02 is this correct? Can we use plugins that are for the current build of Craftbukkit? or do we need to stick to a certain build or version? Does it even matter?

*edit* The reason I ask is I am trying to use Myworlds and BKCommonLib and the start up log is telling me that they cannot load because they are the wrong version. I have tried to use other versions but I get the same errors.

here is a link to the log file: http://db.tt/bQqeoJtb

Thank you.

BukkitForge has something that does that, unfortunately it is part of it... But if you're willing to make BukkitForge a dependency, you can find all the events in the 'events' package. If not, I'll look into creating an events API thingy.

My mod would only use BlockDestroyEvent and PlayerBucketEmptyEvent.

If possible, a small API, like the BlockBreakEvent, would be great, otherwise I could try to use the whole BukkitForge as dependency.

Anyway, thanks for your replies and the mods/APIs

I dont know if you know keepcalm but more people want to xauth or authme becouse more people have non premium server so please port xauth or authme in a your BukkitForge

Nope. That would be akin to supporting piracy. Not happening

I was curious...( I did look for my answer first, but could not locate it. If it is there I am sorry I did not see it.)

any-who...  I was wondering does it matter what version of a craftbukkit plugin we use? I noticed in the startup log Bukkitforge is emulating 1.4.5.R.02 is this correct? Can we use plugins that are for the current build of Craftbukkit? or do we need to stick to a certain build or version? Does it even matter?

*edit* The reason I ask is I am trying to use Myworlds and BKCommonLib and the start up log is telling me that they cannot load because they are the wrong version. I have tried to use other versions but I get the same errors.

here is a link to the log file: http://db.tt/bQqeoJtb

Thank you.

There's now an option to set the CraftBukkit version string in config :D