1.7.10 server console freezes?

ChaKha

Hello,

I've been dealing with a bit of a problem for quite a while now with my modded server. My server goes down to restart on a regular basis, but every now and then it won't start back up. This will continue for a few hours even if I try manually starting the server. There is no log, and no crash report. The console just freezes. It usually stops after it's loaded the default config, but it will also stop after a few launch wrappers run. It's also a bit annoying to find my server randomly able to start up perfectly fine a few hours afterwards. Why is this happening, and why is it so inconsistent?

Hello,

I've been dealing with a bit of a problem for quite a while now with my modded server. My server goes down to restart on a regular basis, but every now and then it won't start back up. This will continue for a few hours even if I try manually starting the server. There is no log, and no crash report. The console just freezes. It usually stops after it's loaded the default config, but it will also stop after a few launch wrappers run. It's also a bit annoying to find my server randomly able to start up perfectly fine a few hours afterwards. Why is this happening, and why is it so inconsistent?

There's ALWAYS a log. It's in

logs/fml-server-latest.log

Post the log next time it freezes.

Don't ask for support per PM! They'll get ignored! | If a post helped you, click the "Thank You" button at the top right corner of said post! |

mah twitter

This thread makes me sad because people just post copy-paste-ready code when it's obvious that the OP has little to no programming experience. This is not how learning works.