ItsAMysteriousYT

I did, its not working when i do it like the following:

@SubscribeEvent

public void renderPlayer(RenderPlayerEvent.Post e) {

if (e.entityPlayer.riddenByEntity instanceof EntityBaby) {

e.renderer.modelBipedMain.bipedLeftArm.rotateAngleX = 90;

}

}

PS: After this did not work in the normal EventHandler, i tried putting it in the ClientProxy, but this didn't work too.

Maybe if you showed us the code, we could actually help you...

If my post helped you, please press that "Thank You"-button to show your appreciation.

Also if you don't know Java, I would suggest you read the official tutorials by Oracle to get an idea of how to do this. Thanks, and good modding!

Also if you haven't, set up a Git repo for your mod not only for convinience but also to make it easier to help you.

Hi

If you would like to use this (you probably would want to if you cannot modify the vanilla render itself), the RenderPlayerAPI is excellent for rendering the third person player by not event using much code at all. Just add the API to your referenced jars and register a new RenderPlayerBase (you'll understand what that means when you visit the link I'll provide for the API). The only downside to using this is that when releasing your mod you must have the user to install the RenderPlayerAPI mod along with yours. If you don't mind that and want an easy way to obtain the render for the third person player check the mod out here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1283669-render-player-api

If you have decided to use the API, check this out:

This is done by doing this with the API of course.

Create a new class to call your renders:

public class CustomRenderPlayer extends ModelPlayerBase
{

public CustomRenderPlayer(ModelPlayerAPI par1ModelPlayerAPI) 
    {
super(par1ModelPlayerAPI);
    }

@Override
    public void setRotationAngles(float paramFloat1, float paramFloat2, float paramFloat3, float paramFloat4, float paramFloat5, float paramFloat6, net.minecraft.entity.Entity paramEntity)
    {
        this.modelPlayer.bipedRightArm.rotateAngleX = 90.0F;
    }

}

Register this class in your client proxy:

public class ClientProxy extends CommonProxy
{
    @Override
    public void registerRenderers() 
    {
        ModelPlayerAPI.register(YourMod.MOD_ID, YourCustomRenderPlayerClass.class);
    }

Development of Plugins [2012 - 2014] Development of Mods [2012 - Current]

WORKS GREAT :) :) :) Do you know how to change the players texture i did it in get Resourcelocation but i can't find it :P

Glad its working! To change the texture, refer to the API's page on the MinecraftForum in the link provided and look at the example. If you still can't seem to get it let me know and I'll do my best!

Refer to the "Example" section on the page.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1283669-render-player-api

Development of Plugins [2012 - 2014] Development of Mods [2012 - Current]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • They were already updated, and just to double check I even did a cleanup and fresh update from that same page. I'm quite sure drivers are not the problem here. 
    • i tried downloading the drivers but it says no AMD graphics hardware has been detected    
    • Update your AMD/ATI drivers - get the drivers from their website - do not update via system  
    • As the title says i keep on crashing on forge 1.20.1 even without any mods downloaded, i have the latest drivers (nvidia) and vanilla minecraft works perfectly fine for me logs: https://pastebin.com/5UR01yG9
    • Hello everyone, I'm making this post to seek help for my modded block, It's a special block called FrozenBlock supposed to take the place of an old block, then after a set amount of ticks, it's supposed to revert its Block State, Entity, data... to the old block like this :  The problem I have is that the system breaks when handling multi blocks (I tried some fix but none of them worked) :  The bug I have identified is that the function "setOldBlockFields" in the item's "setFrozenBlock" function gets called once for the 1st block of multiblock getting frozen (as it should), but gets called a second time BEFORE creating the first FrozenBlock with the data of the 1st block, hence giving the same data to the two FrozenBlock :   Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=head] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@73681674 BlockEntityData : id:"minecraft:bed",x:3,y:-60,z:-6} Old Block Fields set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=3, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} Frozen Block Entity set BlockState : Block{minecraft:black_bed}[facing=east,occupied=false,part=foot] BlockPos{x=2, y=-60, z=-6} BlockEntity : net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BedBlockEntity@6d1aa3da BlockEntityData : {id:"minecraft:bed",x:2,y:-60,z:-6} here is the code inside my custom "freeze" item :    @Override     public @NotNull InteractionResult useOn(@NotNull UseOnContext pContext) {         if (!pContext.getLevel().isClientSide() && pContext.getHand() == InteractionHand.MAIN_HAND) {             BlockPos blockPos = pContext.getClickedPos();             BlockPos secondBlockPos = getMultiblockPos(blockPos, pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos));             if (secondBlockPos != null) {                 createFrozenBlock(pContext, secondBlockPos);             }             createFrozenBlock(pContext, blockPos);             return InteractionResult.SUCCESS;         }         return super.useOn(pContext);     }     public static void createFrozenBlock(UseOnContext pContext, BlockPos blockPos) {         BlockState oldState = pContext.getLevel().getBlockState(blockPos);         BlockEntity oldBlockEntity = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? pContext.getLevel().getBlockEntity(blockPos) : null;         CompoundTag oldBlockEntityData = oldState.hasBlockEntity() ? oldBlockEntity.serializeNBT() : null;         if (oldBlockEntity != null) {             pContext.getLevel().removeBlockEntity(blockPos);         }         BlockState FrozenBlock = setFrozenBlock(oldState, oldBlockEntity, oldBlockEntityData);         pContext.getLevel().setBlockAndUpdate(blockPos, FrozenBlock);     }     public static BlockState setFrozenBlock(BlockState blockState, @Nullable BlockEntity blockEntity, @Nullable CompoundTag blockEntityData) {         BlockState FrozenBlock = BlockRegister.FROZEN_BLOCK.get().defaultBlockState();         ((FrozenBlock) FrozenBlock.getBlock()).setOldBlockFields(blockState, blockEntity, blockEntityData);         return FrozenBlock;     }  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.