Dimension Unloading

micdoodle8

Everything stays loaded for me, you can see ChunkLoader.unload100OldestChunks for where the world gets added to the unload queue.

It checks keepLoaded and doesnt unload anything that has that set.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Hmm, it seems it's unloading the Nether, and then when you enter the portal back, it loads it back again. This doesn't happen to you?

PB1wU.png

The way my mod works, it takes the list of loaded dimensions, and displays it as a list that you can travel to... so souldn't there be a way to disable hotloading?

This all started when the mystcraft changes were made (commit)

• 3 months later...

This is still happening in latest build. The dimension unloads even though it is set not to, then I get a message saying the world has leaked.

2013-02-16 00:05:13 [iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -23
2013-02-16 00:05:18 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

2013-02-16 00:05:18 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 5939ab84 (New World) has leaked.